• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So.....Tell Me About Your Underwear!

A

angellous_evangellous

I've always known that if enough people worked together hard enough and long enough, we'd be able to find that I, too, have highly admirable traits. I just knew it!

hahah - I can just see Phil watching McGuyver and dipping that butt brush in CLR.

Wife yells "Gawd, I HATE it when you do THAT in the LIVING ROOM!"

dyanaprajna2011

Dharmapala
You know, when I first seen the title of this thread, I thought "now who in their right mind would do something like this? This isn't very respectable." But then I seen who started it, and so I thought "OOOHHH, now it makes sense."

So, to answer your question, Revoltingest, I wear cotton/poly blend boxers, darker colors, either solid colors, or squares or crisscrossed patters, like in black, blue, and purple. Did that do it for you, sir? :p :D

The Neo Nerd

It occurred to me while posting about filing systems & data retrieval, that I don't know anything about the interesting diversity of
underwear out there in poster land. We each make statements in our choice of drawers or dainties which will likely be seen by few.
Our choices are a window into the soul.

I'll go first.
I'm a boxers kind of guy. Comfort rules...give me cotton or those wonderful new wicking synthetic fabrics. I favor loud designs with
penguins, fish, flowers, Homer Simpson, Stewie Griffin, fish, mechanics' tools, & sometimes fish.

Cotton boxers for normal everyday use and the most fantastic moisture wicking synthetic bike shorts for work (they do wonders against chaffing).

The Neo Nerd

My Wife wears none-der wear as well.... so when she puts a pair on sometimes it's like....
all

I know what you mean. My ex gf very very rarely wore panties but when she did it was soooooo sexy.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
LOL! Wouldn't this also fit in Kathryn's 'Things that hurt like hell' thread?

I believe so!

This calls for SISTER MYOTIS and her dissertation on THONG UNDERWEAR!

[youtube]3xv7REV2HEY[/youtube]
Sister Myotis on Thongs - YouTube

"Democrat panties" - OMG, so funny!

Speaking of thongs - no bueno. They're nice in theory, but in practice it's a different story.

I'm an all cotton girl myself - I mean, they have to be cute and they can't be those bit white kite undies - but they gots to be cotton. As my mama says, "Cotton breathes." Critical element of the whole panty experience in my opinion.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
boxers...though i keep meaning to switch to boxer briefs for the extra support