• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So it's been a while...

MeowMix 2.0

Aaand I can't remember my password, nor can I remember the password to the gmail I had been using, nor can I remember the password to the recovery email gmail tried to use (THAT one goes all the way back to AOL).

I'm not sure if anyone who remembers me is able to reset my old password without using an email -- if so, that'd be cool. (Are furbals still a thing? I had a ton. Hahaha). If not, I guess this is the new incarnation.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Aaand I can't remember my password, nor can I remember the password to the gmail I had been using, nor can I remember the password to the recovery email gmail tried to use (THAT one goes all the way back to AOL).

I'm not sure if anyone who remembers me is able to reset my old password without using an email -- if so, that'd be cool. (Are furbals still a thing? I had a ton. Hahaha). If not, I guess this is the new incarnation.

If you want to keep your old account, PM with the new password and email you want to use for it.

Good to see you again, MM. I've missed your insights dearly. You were always a voice of sanity. Hell, I've especially missed your drunken rants written out in elegant logical notation. Hope you're back for awhile!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Remember you?
How could I forget!
I wrote a limerick about you.
(And you even forgave me.)
I distinctly recall that you were a straight middle aged man, married with
2 kids, studying for an associated's degree in navel lint harvesting, &
were active in your local Shaker church chapter.

Furballs are still a thing....they've just changed somewhat.
But the RF cafeteria still has free...
giphy.gif

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. MeowMix!

Though I am powerless to help you with your current difficulties I can assure you that many of us could hardly forget one of our favorite posters. @MeowMix 2.0 Hopefully you will reclaim your part of the sandbox. :)

MeowMix 2.0

Yayyyy so many familiar faces! Avatars?

I'm going to PM that email and such to reclaim my old account before I get too deep. I'll make another post when I have it back.

Also I work nights right now to make $$ while toiling in school (yeah... STILL doing that because I moved out of country a while). Meaning you'll mostly see my posts overnight because I sit around a lot (I'm in robotics!) See you soon on Meow Mix (1.0)

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome back, old friend! You really, really have no idea how happy it makes me to see you again. This might sound silly, but a while back I came across the Terraria theme and thought of the nights we spent playing that game together. I was wondering if you were okay.

Great to see you. Any forum could always use a voice of reason like yours.:glomp:

MeowMix 2.0

Welcome back, old friend! You really, really have no idea how happy it makes me to see you again. This might sound silly, but a while back I came across the Terraria theme and thought of the nights we spent playing that game together. I was wondering if you were okay.

Great to see you. Any forum could always use a voice of reason like yours.:glomp:

Haha I sold my Steam account to a friend, I've occasionally thought about getting back in though! Good to see you too

Edit: ugh now I'm thinking about it too. Remember the giant boss battle coliseums we would build??

MeowMix 2.0

Remember you?
How could I forget!
I wrote a limerick about you.
(And you even forgave me.)
I distinctly recall that you were a straight middle aged man, married with
2 kids, studying for an associated's degree in navel lint harvesting, &
were active in your local Shaker church chapter.

Furballs are still a thing....they've just changed somewhat.
But the RF cafeteria still has free...

There once was a Scot who loved prose
Of the limmerick sort I suppose
Each day he'd awaken
And talk about bacon
He's a pretty swell lad, I propose

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
There once was a Scot who loved prose
Of the limmerick sort I suppose
Each day he'd awaken
And talk about bacon
He's a pretty swell lad, I propose
Gawd, it's been a while since I've heard a decent limerick...good flow, fresh
& most importantly, about me! Clearly, your mind is a cut above the rest of us.

I've just taken my anti-Alzheimer's meds, & enjoying a moment of clarity?
How's school go'n?
How about the home front & social life?
All good I presume & hope.

Last edited:

MeowMix 2.0

Gawd, it's been a while since I've heard a decent limerick...good flow, fresh
& most importantly, about me! Clearly, your mind is a cut above the rest of us.

I've just taken my anti-Alzheimer's meds, & enjoying a moment of clarity?
How's school go'n?
How about the home front & social life?
All good I presume & hope.

Ok I love the rating thing.

School's fine, I'm close to being finished (at least until it comes time for the masters and PhD (which is uh... terrifying). "Home front" is a good choice of words because I'm back home for now, probably for a year or two to shore up funds. I'm very good overall! I hope you've been the same?

I'll probably do some sort of catching up post either when I get my old login back or if that's too much of a hassle and just use this one.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Ok I love the rating thing.

School's fine, I'm close to being finished (at least until it comes time for the masters and PhD (which is uh... terrifying). "Home front" is a good choice of words because I'm back home for now, probably for a year or two to shore up funds. I'm very good overall! I hope you've been the same?

I'll probably do some sort of catching up post either when I get my old login back or if that's too much of a hassle and just use this one.
Other than a fire, losing a small fortune in an investment & in some legal wrangling, I'm finer than frog's hair!
I have a new (2006) van. His name is Mr Van.
And he's cute as a button in the way buttons aren't.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Haha I sold my Steam account to a friend, I've occasionally thought about getting back in though! Good to see you too

Edit: ugh now I'm thinking about it too. Remember the giant boss battle coliseums we would build??

The ones on the roof? Yeah. I also remember when clowns infiltrated the castle and bombed everything. :D