• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Signs of the Zodiac

What's your sign?

• Total voters

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
I'm really not into astrology to the extent some people are, but I do enjoy comparing my sign to the signs of people I know and seeing what we have in common. The poll is so that I can see who else was born under the most awesome sign of all -- Libra... :)

(If you don't see the specific names of the posters listed by each sign, click on the total number of votes -- which is underlined. Thanks to Blayze for being smart enough to know this. :) )

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Tlcmel said:
Oh so when we vote, could the mods see who votes for what?
No. Nobody can see, and there is nothing I can do to change it. I don't think a super-mod or admin can change it either, once the poll is open. I guess we all just have to read everybody else's answers. :sorry1:

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Katzpur said:
No. Nobody can see, and there is nothing I can do to change it. I don't think a super-mod or admin can change it either, once the poll is open. I guess we all just have to read everybody else's answers. :sorry1:
It's showing as an open poll for me.Can you see the lines under the numbers?

Circle_One

I dunno about the rest of you, but all I had to do was click one of the underlined numbers and it shows me who picked what...

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Circle_One said:
I dunno about the rest of you, but all I had to do was click one of the underlined numbers and it shows me who picked what...
Well, give you the "Smarter than Your Mouse" award! :D Yup, that works! (But it's still weird, 'cause I usually don't have to do that. :confused: )

jacquie4000

How do I do this I have never tried before........thanks

SoyLeche

meh...
Katzpur said:
Well, give you the "Smarter than Your Mouse" award! :D Yup, that works! (But it's still weird, 'cause I usually don't have to do that. :confused: )
That's how it's always worked for me :shrug:

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Quoth_The _Raven said:
It's showing as an open poll for me.Can you see the lines under the numbers?
Yeah, I can, and when I click on one, it shows me the votes. With most polls where the votes are public, I haven't had to do that. The names have always just appeared when I went in to view the poll results. (Unless I'm losing it, which is entirely possible.)