• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sign post me

Sjn444

hi, new to the page, was wondering what religion or philosphy best pigeon holes my views on life/death. I believe that the universe will reveal itself when we die. Our enegry goes back to the universe and used again, sort of like reincarnation. Are there any religions, teaching with similar views?? Maybe parts lf taoism or buddhism?

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
hi, new to the page, was wondering what religion or philosphy best pigeon holes my views on life/death. I believe that the universe will reveal itself when we die. Our enegry goes back to the universe and used again, sort of like reincarnation. Are there any religions, teaching with similar views?? Maybe parts lf taoism or buddhism?

Maybe a form of Universalism? Which will allow you to combine parts of different religions as you see fit?

Sorry I am probably not much help, its been forever since I did any in depth research on it, but that the first thing that came to my mind.

It something you can explore to see if its right for you or not.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I believe all will be revealed to us after we die as well

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
That overlaps with most religions and philosophies in some way or another, but it doesn't describe any of them that I can think of.

MrMrdevincamus

Voice Of The Martyrs Supporter
Yes I to have never heard of a religion with your specifics, it has elements of different religions. Keep searching and read as much as possible, use books if possible its too easy to corrupt information n the web. And welcome!

; {>

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Join us for free....
tenor.gif

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member

Can you elaborate on how you perceive "universe?" Are you defining it as the cosmos or something more esoteric or metaphysical in nature?

And welcome to the forum.

Sjn444

Can you elaborate on how you perceive "universe?" Are you defining it as the cosmos or something more esoteric or metaphysical in nature?

And welcome to the forum.
In the sense that every living thing on earth has an energy not necessarily a soul per se but when it ceases to exist that energy/soul disapates back to the universe/earth and is used again. Sort of like rebirth. I hope that makes sense.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
In the sense that every living thing on earth has an energy not necessarily a soul per se but when it ceases to exist that energy/soul disapates back to the universe/earth and is used again. Sort of like rebirth. I hope that makes sense.

Thanks for the elaboration. While it not really for me to identify your beliefs or pidgeonhole you into a religion or philosophy, based on the limited information you provide ITT, I'm thinking you may wish to spend some time here in the Hinduism DIR. Perhaps doing a bit of research on the Vishishtadvaita school of the Vedanta school of Hindu philosophy may be in order to see if this in any way parallels your path.

Hope this helps.

Sjn444

Thanks for the elaboration. While it not really for me to identify your beliefs or pidgeonhole you into a religion or philosophy, based on the limited information you provide ITT, I'm thinking you may wish to spend some time here in the Hinduism DIR. Perhaps doing a bit of research on the Vishishtadvaita school of the Vedanta school of Hindu philosophy may be in order to see if this in any way parallels your path.

Hope this helps.
Ill look into that, thanks for your time