• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shows & Movies A Poster Should Watch

Heyo

Veteran Member

Alien826

No religious beliefs
I've been watch Warrior Nun on Netflix.

Initially it suggests that the world is being invaded by a "demon" and the fighting nuns have to save the world.

As it goes on though, it becomes more and more clear that the demon is a being from a different dimension with an advanced technology.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
Recently watched recommendations:

The Last Kingdom
Inventing Anna
Russian Doll
The Crown

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I've been hearing RRR is worth a watch. A modern Bollywood classic apparently. A rare treat these days. I'm intrigued.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
@Shadow Wolf needs to watch "Mike Tyson Mysteries".
I checked the first season out from the library. I didn't like it. I thought that must be the same digital Iron Mike who was in the NES game Punch-Out, and after years of getting beat up by people who figured him out he stumbled out of the cartridge with severe brain trauma and into an Adult Swim show.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I checked the first season out from the library. I didn't like it. I thought that must be the same digital Iron Mike who was in the NES game Punch-Out, and after years of getting beat up by people who figured him out he stumbled out of the cartridge with severe brain trauma and into an Adult Swim show.
Philistine!

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
The Sonic movies are both fun.

If you like getting knee-deep in story, there's Star Wars.

And if you liked The Wizard of Oz, there's the movie Oz: Great and Powerful to watch.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The Last Kingdom
I used to like that show. Then I started reading the books, and they are incomparably better. Book Uhtred is more like an actual Medieval Saxon warlord (and not as pretty, but he's a big dude even without his armor), the history is better, the show so different they should have just changed names and saved money (especially with that beyond out of place and historically inappropriate plague episode), and Bernard Cornwell is an amazing author.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Philistine!
You might like Norsemen. It's funny, very funny, but due some especially dark humor I don't lightly recommend the show. But it's what happens when you take the Norse and introduce a bit modern insight and thinking things through, lol.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
American posters should watch “Rampage” 1&2,here’s a clip from 2.

But everyone should watch “stir crazy”
I didn't know there was a second. The first was severely cringeworthy, a suggestion that perhaps Hollywood sucks because they don't acknowledge what actually made a game take off (coop play where could fight eachother while successfully destroying human civilization).