• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should You Cheat On Yourself With Your Spouse?

blackout

Violet.
Well, I already have an understanding with myself and me. We have threesomes all the time. ;)

Ahhh yes... the classic threesome.

Me, Myself and I

Yet most would never ADMIT to such a triangle!
And what would your spouse say to such a scandal?!

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I talked to myself on the way home from school, and I am fine with just being friends. It turns out that myself is kind of afraid of secks too, and we both think that neither of us is a lesbian.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Ahhh yes... the classic threesome.

Me, Myself and I

Yet most would never ADMIT to such a triangle!
And what would your spouse say to such a scandal?!

Hmm...just a threesome?

I do it with:

Me, Myself, I, and the one that gives me, myself, and I the climax......fingie!!!!! That would be a foursome wouldn't it? :confused:

blackout

Violet.
Hmm...just a threesome?

I do it with:

Me, Myself, I, and the one that gives me, myself, and I the climax......fingie!!!!! That would be a foursome wouldn't it? :confused:

Foursomes get sent to the eros room.

Now go to your room.
I'll be in to punish you shortly.:flirt:

Draka

Wonder Woman
I don't think, in our relationship, that it can be considered cheating. Especially since turk has often invited me into our bed while he and I are intimate. He actually seems rather turned on when myself and I get intimate with each other. In fact, he encourages it often. I also don't mind at all if he decides to be intimate with himself. Sometimes, we are intimate with ourselves while laying in bed next to each other. Doesn't seem to be any jealousy or awkward moments there.