• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Trump pardon Tiger King Joe Exotic?

Should Trump pardon Joe Exotic?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Unsure/Maybe

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Fine then, if you don't care about Tiger King getting sickened by covid or rotting away in jail, then please don't bother petitioning him to be freed from prison.

4 quick points...

I don't subscribe to a slippery slope argument around prisons and covid to the point I'd release felons.
I am in favour of prison reform.
Prison reform shouldn't be conflated with throwing open the gates and releasing people found guilty of hiring assassins.
I won't be signing the petition.

Last edited:

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
4 quick points...

I don't subscribe to a slippery slope argument around prisons and covid to the point I'd release felons.
I am in favour of prison reform.
Prison reform shouldn't be conflated with towing open the gates and releasing people found guilty of hiring assassins.
I won't be signing the petition.
I'm signing one about animal abusers.

ecco

Veteran Member
Fine then, if you don't care about Tiger King getting sickened by covid or rotting away in jail, then please don't bother petitioning him to be freed from prison.

Joe kept tigers in cages.
The People keep Joe in a cage.

That would be fair except that the tigers didn't do anything wrong.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Made and passed by who?
Mitch Daniels, as governor of Indiana, decided a few things for himself (privatizing the toll road, enacting DST, privatizing welfare) without allowing the people or state officials a vote. He just did it.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Joe kept tigers in cages.
The People keep Joe in a cage.

That would be fair except that the tigers didn't do anything wrong.

Tigers are caged, because they are wild dangerous animals who could otherwise pounce on somebody in a second; whereas, Joe walks slowly with a cane prohibiting him from pouncing on any prospective prey. For compassion and health reasons, please petition to fee Joe.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I didn't ask for your petition, and it stupefies and flabbergasts me to think that you'd think I'd have any interest in your petition. I hate animal abusers. I thought it should be apparent I hope he rots, like the tigers he condemned.
P.s. My favorite song is titled "Kill a Human, Save a Dog." Its about being brutally violent to animal abusers, and killing them in gruesome ways.
P.s.s. I have more love for animals than people.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Tigers are caged, because they are wild dangerous animals who could otherwise pounce on somebody in a second;
Oh, gee. Large, wild, dangerous animals who could shed us without trying. They are clearly not pets, the obviously do not belong in a cage, and yet this dumb **** collector keeps them locked up in a cage, far removed their natural habitat.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
I didn't ask for your petition, and it stupefies and flabbergasts me to think that you'd think I'd have any interest in your petition. I hate animal abusers. I thought it should be apparent I hope he rots, like the tigers he condemned.
P.s. My favorite song is titled "Kill a Human, Save a Dog." Its about being brutally violent to animal abusers, and killing them in gruesome ways.
P.s.s. I have more love for animals than people.

Humans are highly evolved great apes, many of whom can write, sing, dance, laugh, control fire, and help build tall skyscrapers. Let's see Fido do any of these remarkable feats.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Oh, gee. Large, wild, dangerous animals who could shed us without trying. They are clearly not pets, the obviously do not belong in a cage, and yet this dumb **** collector keeps them locked up in a cage, far removed their natural habitat.

F.Y.I. tigers are nearly extinct in the wild. There are more tigers living in captivity than in the wild.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Humans are highly evolved great apes, many of whom can write, sing, dance, laugh, control fire, and help build tall skyscrapers. Let's see Fido do any of these remarkable feats.
Let's see Fido bully people, commit genocide, commit violence through neglect and greed, fight over stupid ****, and make people feel unwanted. Lets see Fido dominate others on his whims and wants alone. Lets see Fido kill in cold blood.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Tigers are caged, because they are wild dangerous animals who could otherwise pounce on somebody in a second; whereas, Joe walks slowly with a cane prohibiting him from pouncing on any prospective prey. For compassion and health reasons, please petition to fee Joe.
That is barrel-scraping.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Humans are destroying the biosphere. Let's see Fido do that.