• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Israel be annihilated?

Should Israel be annihilated?

• Total voters

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I don't care what you do in Israel, but don't try to deny that what Israelis are doing to Palestinians isn't completely dissimilar to what Nazis did to Jews.

So it's all about racism (suffering from racism) , the different is Palestinains suffered/suffering by Israeli (Jews) in slow action , the Jews by Nazi suffered in fast ww2 .

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Yeah all those Death Camps, Concentration Camps and Special Commando Units executing Palestinians by the thousands every day are daily observed in the West Bank.

Though usually our resident Muslim members claim such BS.

that's why a Muslim (Godobeyer) curious why Israeli Jews made reportage of Israel VS Israel

Tumah

Veteran Member
Yeah all those Death Camps, Concentration Camps and Special Commando Units executing Palestinians by the thousands every day are daily observed in the West Bank.

You forgot the gas chambers, incineration of dead bodies. Forced labor. Early morning roll calls. Experimentation a la Dr. Mengele. Desecration of religious object. Separation of family members. Random shootings of entire towns.

Did I miss anything?

Tumah

Veteran Member
I know that you don't ignore that Muslims facing racism problem treatement in Israel :)
Muslims in Israel are not facing racism problems. There are plenty of Muslims living quite comfortably in Israel. The problem Muslim's are facing is Israel's not wanting to sit passively by while Palestinians bomb them. I've brought this example often, but look at Abu Ghosh as an example of Muslims who actually want to live peacefully. The day after Palestinians stop blowing themselves up in Jewish towns and calling for the annihilation of Israel, is the day that Israel gives the Palestinians autonomous control.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Muslims in Israel are not facing racism problems. There are plenty of Muslims living quite comfortably in Israel. The problem Muslim's are facing is Israel's not wanting to sit passively by while Palestinians bomb them. I've brought this example often, but look at Abu Ghosh as an example of Muslims who actually want to live peacefully. The day after Palestinians stop blowing themselves up in Jewish towns and calling for the annihilation of Israel, is the day that Israel gives the Palestinians autonomous control.

let's put aside Gaza and WB (one occupated and other seiged and bombs )

seems Muslim who had Isreali nationality had the same right to Jew who had Israeli nationality ? i honestly doubt about that .

so
Why Isreal built towns ONLY to Jews .

Godobeyer

Premium Member

there are similaire but less abuse :

ISREAL VS ISREAL

Care to be a bit more specific?

Also don't forget to write down how it relates to what I wrote.
it's relates but you don't admit (notice) that .

Tumah

Veteran Member
let's put aside Gaza and WB (one occupated and other seiged and bombs )

seems Muslim who had Isreali nationality had the same right to Jew who had Israeli nationality ? i honestly doubt about that .
When I had to bring my daughter to the hospital, she was treated by an Arab doctor. That night there were more than a few groups of Arabs that came for treatment.
The only thing holding back Israeli Arabs is that once in a while, they decide to help their brothers on the WB and Gaza.

so
Why Isreal built towns ONLY to Jews .
Is that true? Earlier this year, the Druze were in the news because Israel wants to build them towns to live in so that they can have regular electricity and water and the Druze denied them. Israel isn't building towns only for Jews, Israel is only building towns for those that aren't trying to kill them.

It all comes back to the same thing. When the PA and Hamas keep disseminating anti-Israel propaganda to their constituents, they will naturally be aggressive towards Israel. And as long as they are acting aggressively towards Israel, Israel can't relax its stance on them. The only way out of it is for people like YOU to call on your governments to get the PA and Hamas to stop encouraging violence.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I know that you don't ignore that Muslims facing racism problem treatement in Israel :)
And vice-versa, right? :)

Jews are not allowed by law to live in the WB or GS, but Muslims are very much allowed to live in Israel, and roughly 1 & 1/2 million do, and they could leave any time they want. So, maybe it's time for the Muslims to also clean up their own act, right?

Both need to "reboot" on what they're doing.

metis

Did you even read the first article? As a response to Muslims shooting a yeshivah, Yeshivah Rabbis called to stop employing Muslims. That's not racism. That's a smart way to avoid being shot.
The Tags are not a threat. There are tons of different people writing different types of things like this. Each against the other. This is just nitpicking.
I was at a kibbutz in the Negev whereas they raise palmellows (sp?) and turkeys, and some of the Palestinians they hired began to sabotage their operations, so they fired them and brought in some Thai's-- problem solved. It's too bad, but can one really blame the kibbutzim for doing this?

Tumah

Veteran Member
I was at a kibbutz in the Negev whereas they raise palmellows (sp?) and turkeys, and some of the Palestinians they hired began to sabotage their operations, so they fired them and brought in some Thai's-- problem solved. It's too bad, but can one really blame the kibbutzim for doing this?
That's what I'm talking about. We had the same thing here. People from my town used to go to the neighboring Muslim town to buy goods that were generally cheaper there. This past year it began to get dangerous and I recall one or two times where ambulances has to come down to bring the Jewish customer to the hospital. What reaction should one expect from that?

I think its pomella.
Pomella and turkey? That's random. Tasty. But random.

metis

That's what I'm talking about. We had the same thing here. People from my town used to go to the neighboring Muslim town to buy goods that were generally cheaper there. This past year it began to get dangerous and I recall one or two times where ambulances has to come down to bring the Jewish customer to the hospital. What reaction should one expect from that?

I think its pomella.
Pomella and turkey? That's random. Tasty. But random.
Ya, you're probably right. BTW, they used to grow chickens there but found out that turkeys require less water per pound.

Tumah

Veteran Member
Got it.

Perhaps I'll start a 'nitpicking' thread to collect these oh-so-dismissable-by-you incidents as they occur.
Yes it si nitpicking because you're focusing on the actions of a small group of people who are making a specific degrading graffiti to the exclusion of all the other small groups of people who write other derogatory graffiti. Where are the pro-Chardakim who are pushing to stop the graffiti against them? No one cares about it. All it does is point out that one group doesn't like another group. And everyone already knows that anyway.

Flankerl

there are similaire but less abuse :

You don't get it do you? They aren't less abusive. It simply is on another scale and can't be compared. It's like comparing theft and murder.

One German unit (Einsatzkommando 3 which was part of the Einsatzgruppe A) commanded by Karl Jäger murdered on the 29. October 1941 9200 Jews in Kaunas.
2007 Jewisch men, 2920 Jewish women, 4273 Jewish children.
On exactly one day.

This single unit murdered
137.346 people in 5 months. All civilians.

There is not a single occurrence in the Israeli-Arab conflict from the last 67 years that comes even remotely close.
As a matter of simple fact "only" +24.220 people died in this conflict during all those years. And this number includes fatalities from both sides including non-civilians.
btw the German unit had more than 24.220 "kills" by the
22.8.1941 and they started 04.7.1941, exactly 26.145 people. It didn't take them even two months...

And that is the difference. This wasn't the only such unit operating behind the front lines, there were various others doing exactly the same stuff.
But I already wrote you this months ago and you still don't understand it.

ISREAL VS ISREAL

So there are Israelis in favour of a two state solution and who oppose the settlements.

Wow that's like the first time I've heard about this. Really thank you.

it's relates but you don't admit (notice) that .

Ah so you don't want to explain how it relates.

Ah well.

Last edited: