• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should God write any fresh stuff for current generation ?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
What if, God further says.. are you saying this to me, or people ?

I'd say he's people until he shows that he isn't because if he whether in his God form or as a manifestation, and I, were brought before a humanist judge and tryed for any of our crimes against humanity we've commited in our lives, I would probably get off with a slap on the wrist or a couple years in jail, while he would probably be ordered 1000 death sentences.

If he downplays the court system, I'll ask him if he's against law, order and justice.

chinu

chinu
I'd say he's people until he shows that he isn't
What if, as soon as God hear this wording from your mouth -- and say.. thank you for your valuable time KAT KAT.

And disappeared ? :)

because if he whether in his God form or as a manifestation, and I, were brought before a humanist judge and tryed for any of our crimes against humanity we've commited in our lives, I would probably get off with a slap on the wrist or a couple years in jail, while he would probably be ordered 1000 death sentences.

If he downplays the court system, I'll ask him if he's against law, order and justice.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
What if, as soon as God hear this wording from your mouth -- and say.. thank you for your valuable time KAT KAT.

And disappears ? :)

I'll just tell people that God had a PR problem if the subject comes up. This whole thing could have been avoided had he known me well enough not to make me worship on my hands and knees so I can be given riddles. :)

chinu

chinu
I'll just tell people that God had a PR problem if the subject comes up. This whole thing could have been avoided had he known me well enough not to make me worship on my hands and knees so I can be given riddles. :)
Yes, definitely we both will tell this whole story to other people. Please don't forget to take me along with. :)

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
There NO difference between God's messenger and God. They are one with each other.

Your nondual double-speak fails in answering my question.

You stated that God, without the assistance of a messenger, wrote on rocks. Are you aware of anything else that God wrote words upon for the people without the assistance of messengers.

If not, why did he stop?

chinu

chinu
Your nondual double-speak fails in answering my question.

You stated that God, without the assistance of a messenger, wrote on rocks. Are you aware of anything else that God wrote words upon for the people without the assistance of messengers.

If not, why did he stop?
I said God and God's messenger are one with each other. like.. SUN -- SUNLIGHT.

I NEVER answer any of your question in a sense that God is apart from his messengers, thank you.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
In an another debate somebody made a claim that old-stuffs (holy books) written by God in the past are too hard to understand clearly in this current times. Hence, it desperately needs to write fresh stuff for this 21st century.

But, I think there's NO one who needs this desperately.

Is there any single person you know ?

Kindly note: please do refrain posting in this thread if you think that you well understand the stuff you are interested in, thank you.
Updates wouldn't hurt, given the nature of some of the old stuff. I believe it's been done.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I said God and God's messenger are one with each other. like.. SUN -- SUNLIGHT.

I NEVER answer any of your question in a sense that God is apart from his messengers, thank you.

Thanks for your response, but I'm likely one of the last people on here than needs any sort of lecture on nonduality.

If you don't want to answer the question, just say so.

chinu

chinu
Thanks for your response, but I'm likely one of the last people on here than needs any sort of lecture on nonduality.

If you don't want to answer the question, just say so.
Sorry I don't have any answer for your question. You win the debate, thank you :)

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Sorry I don't have any answer for your question. You win the debate, thank you :)

I wasn’t trying to win anything.

Just thought you might be able to reveal something I didn’t know.

chinu

chinu
Why ask something if you don't want answers? (I did read the note.)
You said.. Updates wouldn't hurt, given the nature of some of the old stuff. I believe it's been done.
Note says.. please do refrain posting in this thread if you think that you well understand the stuff you are interested in.