• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shadow Wolf CLIMBS PAST THE 20K FRUBAL BARRIER!

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
With a knack for tarot, and a wonderful knowledge of Paganism, Shadow Wolf has blown past the 20,000 frubal barrier! WELL DONE! :woohoo:

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
congratulations2.gif

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Now, this is where I get confused..................Shadow Wolf (congratulations, by the way, my friend)" Climbs past the barrier"; why hasn't he "Blasted through it", or "stormed past"...............I told you you lot would run out of phrases!:biglaugh:

Buttons* said:
... i know you dont like hugs... so i'll just say congratulations! :)
Hey, I don't (dislike hugs!)...if there are any going around, I am always ready for a hug!:bounce

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
michel said:
Now, this is where I get confused..................Shadow Wolf (congratulations, by the way, my friend)" Climbs past the barrier"; why hasn't he "Blasted through it", or "stormed past"...............I told you you lot would run out of phrases!:biglaugh:

Heheee, well, putting 'gently nudges aside', or 'Says 'pardon me' to the ____ barrier takes up too much space!

Hey, I don't (dislike hugs!)...if there are any going around, I am always ready for a hug!:bounce

Extra hug for Michel, and a proofferred hug to Luke, should he be comfortable with it! If not, a hearty handshake and congratulations!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Thanks everyone.

Heheee, well, putting 'gently nudges aside', or 'Says 'pardon me' to the ____ barrier takes up too much space!
I don't see myself and "gently nudges" or "says 'pardon me''' fitting in the same phrase.Knockout