• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sex bots

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Me either.

No pain.
No toys.
No gooey sh!t.

I have no interest in anything but an exchange of gifts of pleasure.
Tom

I am similar, i like to exchange pleasure as gifts and the gooey stuff used to be but sadly no longer is

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I really doubt that will ever happen. I like having a relationship with a human as opposed to a bot. I suspect most people will choose such over a bot evenin the distant future.

Genetic engineering will be mainly used to get rid of genetic diseases (of which there are many), which alone will increase lifespan considerably.

Artificial wombs might well be a resolution of the abortion debate: instead of an abortion, just remove and implant into an artificial womb while giving up all parental rights.
Oh, I think that there are quite a few people out there who might be quite grateful for a satisfying -- if not great -- outlet for unfulfillable desires. You know, old gals and geezers past being attractive, widowed, but still vibrant and human. And possibly those who are hopelessly inept -- or maybe even incels, so that they can stop killing people out of spite.

Galateasdream

Oh, I think that there are quite a few people out there who might be quite grateful for a satisfying -- if not great -- outlet for unfulfillable desires. You know, old gals and geezers past being attractive, widowed, but still vibrant and human. And possibly those who are hopelessly inept -- or maybe even incels, so that they can stop killing people out of spite.

Yes, indeed.
But I feel for incels ... Ive been them. Doesn't excuse the stupid hate, but I pity those who are forever unloved ...