• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Service to the Absolute, the All

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Actually I think the main difference is that the entertainment in the Mongolian place is that all the Barber Shop Quartets have to sing in the Tuvan Throat singing style.
And this is a disservice?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
In what way would the Absolute require service?
from the kybalion everything vibrates/moves.

the absolute is service to self. everything vibrates and for every action there is an opposite but equal reaction.

Questioner: What is the greatest service that our population on this planet could perform individually?

Ra: I am Ra. There is but one service. The Law is One. The offering of self to Creator is the greatest service, the unity, the fountainhead. The entity who seeks the One Creator is with infinite intelligence. From this seeking, from this offering, a great multiplicity of opportunities will evolve depending upon the mind/body/spirit complexes’ distortions with regard to the various illusory aspects or energy centers of the various complexes of your illusion.

Thus, some become healers, some workers, some teachers, and so forth.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
energy cannot be created or destroyed, it is simply distorted
I hear what you're saying, but, what if everyone gives up and commits suicide all at once, and then everyone after that does the same thing, and then everyone after that....

in this case there is no spiritual progress? the pump would be locked up? the engine would stop ( clogged fuel line )?

MonkeyFire

All things itself was once impossible because of hell, that only some things would prosper, but then I saw that nothingness wasn't part of nature, and all things could be perfect including knowledge, the angel of light, whom relies on it.

MonkeyFire

All things itself was once impossible because of hell, that only some things would prosper, but then I saw that nothingness wasn't part of nature, and all things could be freed from hell and perfect including knowledge, the angel of light, whom relies on it.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I hear what you're saying, but, what if everyone gives up and commits suicide all at once, and then everyone after that does the same thing, and then everyone after that....

in this case there is no spiritual progress? the pump would be locked up? the engine would stop ( clogged fuel line )?

Uhhh....if everyone gives up and commits suicide all at once, then wouldn't a second suicide cycle be impossible?