• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Senate upholds findings re Russia

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
"...doesn't officially does not specifically state Trump..."??? This is why some of us look at you Trump haters and just shake our heads; you have nothing substantial so you make things up.
SW has been one of the more rational anti-Trujmpers.
I'll even allow that hating Trump can be acceptable & reasonable.
But some let it affect them adversely, & they handle it poorly.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
"...doesn't officially does not specifically state Trump..."??? This is why some of us look at you Trump haters and just shake our heads; you have nothing substantial so you make things up.
Or I had a stumbling type. Does not specifically state....
And becoming so dismissive over a typo. It's no wonder a good chunk of people want to compare Trump and his supporters to Nazis. Skip the typo and it's all there. I didn't make anything up - it's all real, happening, and going on.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Or I had a stumbling type. Does not specifically state....
And becoming so dismissive over a typo. It's no wonder a good chunk of people want to compare Trump and his supporters to Nazis. Skip the typo and it's all there. I didn't make anything up - it's all real, happening, and going on.

And it does not specifically state that he does. Most people in this country are considered innocent until proven guilty. However, there are those that seem to have an agenda that tosses this out the window when It comes to Trump. Their hatred definitely clouds there judgement to the extent of making things up and wishful thinking about Trump's demise.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
And it does not specifically state that he does. Most people in this country are considered innocent until proven guilty. However, there are those that seem to have an agenda that tosses this out the window when It comes to Trump. Their hatred definitely clouds there judgement to the extent of making things up and wishful thinking about Trump's demise.
Mueller doesn't have to specifically find anything concerning Trump. Mueller has produced indictments that have lead to guilty charges. If this is a witch hunt, witches are real and some have been rooted out. The evidence lies in legal court documents that have recorded a verdict of guilty.