• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Seeing That Women Can Go Topless Now Do You Suppose A Lot More Rapes Will Happen?

What the thread title says

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
मैत्रावरुणिः;3442677 said:
Namaste,

Hey, bub. Be nice. I work behind a counter all day at a convenient store (I know, how Indian of me :D) with a computer in front of me. When the traffic is slow (and most of the times it is), I post post post post away, brahhhh. :D :p

M.V.
You have a job?
Hah!
I have no such handicap.
I dare you to catch up.
Between us, we'll rule the RF underworld!

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
You have a job?
Hah!
I have no such handicap.
I dare you to catch up.
Between us, we'll rule the RF underworld!

Namaste,

No, I have to pay my rent. But, I want to join you in ruling the RF underworld! Muahaha!! Let us become the overlords of RF! Muahaha!

WfMgORN.png

M.V.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
मैत्रावरुणिः;3442707 said:
Namaste,

No, I have to pay my rent. But, I want to join you in ruling the RF underworld! Muahaha!! Let us become the overlords of RF! Muahaha!

WfMgORN.png

M.V.
Overlord? No, that smacks of being "administration", ie, THE MAN.
Let us be underlords, unruling the underverse of RF with our preponderance of preposterous posts!
Boowahahhahwhahhahahhahahahha, etc!

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
मैत्रावरुणिः;3442677 said:
Namaste,

Hey, bub. Be nice. I work behind a counter all day at a convenient store (I know, how Indian of me :D) with a computer in front of me. When the traffic is slow (and most of the times it is), I post post post post away, brahhhh. :D :p

M.V.

Yeah well I'm not "Indian" unless you want to count my 1/64th American Indian blood.

And my 3rd job when I was a teenager was selling shoes for Dillard's on "comssision"..they had a men's women;s and children's.I got "assigned" a lot to the "children's" ..I swear to you I worked many 1:45 to 9:45 shifts where not ONE customer walked in my department to try on let alone buy shoes.

So I "dusted the shoes" ..vacuumed...did "inventory" "rearanged" and read my books.That was in like 85 ..no computers let alone internet.So I read books.

I remember the funny thing was??I was told not to sit and read on the "job".I would say O.K ..then that's exactly what I did the minute the "manager" walked off.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I remember the funny thing was??I was told not to sit and read on the "job".I would say O.K ..then that's exactly what I did the minute the "manager" walked off.
Some people don't understand how stressful it is to have nothing to occupy one....unless one is a house cat. (You look bigger than one.)

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
Namaste,

Overlord? No, that smacks of being "administration", ie, THE MAN.
Let us be underlords, unruling the underverse of RF with our preponderance of preposterous posts!
Boowahahhahwhahhahahhahahahha, etc!

True. Then, let us be the underlords! Muahahahahaha!

Yeah well I'm not "Indian" unless you want to count my 1/64th American Indian blood.

And my 3rd job when I was a teenager was selling shoes for Dillard's on "comssision"..they had a men's women;s and children's.I got "assigned" a lot to the "children's" ..I swear to you I worked many 1:45 to 9:45 shifts where not ONE customer walked in my department to try on let alone buy shoes.

So I "dusted the shoes" ..vacuumed...did "inventory" "rearanged" and read my books.That was in like 85 ..no computers let alone internet.So I read books.

I love reading on the job. The cleaning is always in the early morning and before closing. Sometimes, inventory comes during the middle of the day, and thus I am usually never logged on around 11am-3pm.

And, I said "how Indian of me" because many Indians work at convenient stores. Apu FTW, homie! :D :D

M.V.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
Me too! I'm so sick of it, but women are either murdered, raped or menaced with threats of rape in half the movies Hollywood comes up with, it feels like. It annoys the **** out of me.

It doesnt really annoy me it just disturbs me deep down. Makes me feel physically ill. I find it pretty confronting.

My gf was telling me they made a movie about a bunch of women that raped a man and there was huge controversy around it. But it is ok for the reverse to happen? Ugh. Not that I would watch a movie like that anyways, I would still find a man getting raped confronting.

Titanic

It doesnt really annoy me it just disturbs me deep down. Makes me feel physically ill. I find it pretty confronting.

My gf was telling me they made a movie about a bunch of women that raped a man and there was huge controversy around it. But it is ok for the reverse to happen? Ugh. Not that I would watch a movie like that anyways, I would still find a man getting raped confronting.

I would not watch I Spit On Your Grave.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Me too! I'm so sick of it, but women are either murdered, raped or menaced with threats of rape in half the movies Hollywood comes up with, it feels like. It annoys the **** out of me.

There is a lot of action in films. I would be surprised if there werem ore women killed than men, which of course makes sense as movies tend to reflect reality instead on that in which they are defying it (in the sense that it is a movie and fantastic ornot it didnt happen. Sometimes the amount of action may be the "fantastic" part, or the amounf of good/bad luck)

Titanic

I liked I Spit on Your Grave for the mindless horror entertainment it was :shrug:

I am a guy and I did not like it. It was pretty uncomfortable to watch. Plus I actually watched it with my dad when I was a teen. To be fair he was drunk...

Draka

Wonder Woman
One Life to Live actually had a storyline where a guy was kidnapped, held prisoner, and raped by this lunatic woman who was obsessed with him because she wanted to get pregnant by him. A daytime soap hit on that subject. Not something you see everyday.

Hmm... another shocking thread from me. So what do you think? Do you suppose more guys like a Ted Bundy or a Gary Ridgeway will be on the prowl?

where are women going topless, cos I've not seen any where I live.

but yes, I think if this were to happen in a big way, then more rapes and sex assaults would occur.