• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Seeing That Women Can Go Topless Now Do You Suppose A Lot More Rapes Will Happen?

What the thread title says

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Titanic

Hmm... another shocking thread from me. So what do you think? Do you suppose more guys like a Ted Bundy or a Gary Ridgeway will be on the prowl?

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
Hmm... another shocking thread from me. So what do you think? Do you suppose more guys like a Ted Bundy or a Gary Ridgeway will be on the prowl?

Namaste,

I hope not. If there are, those guys should be castrated and then buried alive. The women have had enough of patriarchal madness, haven't they? It should be a man's duty not to let the physicalness of a female get the better of him (and vice versa).

M.V.

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
Were I live. Also New York and North Carolina.

Namaste,

Good for the women! This should send a clear signal to the patriarchs! Enough is enough. Women aren't meant to be herded. They are meant to lead and take advantage of men ;) :p hehe. I wish this fantasy of mine came true!

M.V.

Titanic

मैत्रावरुणिः;3424284 said:
Namaste,

I hope not. If there are, those guys should be castrated and then buried alive. The women have had enough of patriarchal madness, haven't they? It should be a man's duty not to let the physicalness of a female get the better of him (and vice versa).

M.V.

Or they could just pay for sex instead and save the prison time. I believe more rapes will happen though. I hope they don't though. If that statement made sense...

Titanic

मैत्रावरुणिः;3424294 said:
Namaste,

Good for the women! This should send a clear signal to the patriarchs! Enough is enough. Women aren't meant to be herded. They are meant to lead and take advantage of men ;) :p hehe. I wish this fantasy of mine came true!

M.V.

I agree!

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
Or they could just pay for sex instead and save the prison time. I believe more rapes will happen though. I hope they don't though. If that statement made sense...

Namaste,

I believe more rapes will happen too. Current society (especially in the Carolinas) isn't too fond of the notion known as "free women"...

The rule of patriarchy has long held the cards at the table. I don't know why so many men fear a female riding a horse with a whip and a women in a chariot being pulled by naked men hehe ;) :p ...

And, when you say "they could just pay for sex instead and save the prison time"...do you mean like go have it with a female prostitute when they get horny after watching half naked females?

M.V.

Last edited:

Titanic

मैत्रावरुणिः;3424310 said:
Namaste,

I believe more rapes will happen too. Current society (especially in the Carolinas) isn't too fond of the notion known as "free women"...

I desire no rapes to happen though. If they do, the men should be punished severely.

The rule of patriarchy has long held the cards at the table. I don't know why so many men fear a female riding a horse with a whip and a women in a chariot being pulled by naked men hehe ;) :p ...

And, when you say "they could just pay for sex instead and save the prison time"...do you mean like go have it with a female prostitute when they get horny after watching half naked females?

M.V.

Yeah I do mean sex with a prostitute. Better for them and the potential victim. That way no rape would happen but there is a lot of guys that would just commit rape. I knew a few...

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
Yeah I do mean sex with a prostitute. Better for them and the potential victim. That way no rape would happen but there is a lot of guys that would just commit rape. I knew a few...

Namaste,

If you know a few, report them! Or, maybe you already have an eye on them, right?

I think there should be huge, and I mean huge, halls known as the Halls of Prostitutes: where professional female and male prostitutes reside. The oldest profession needs a boosting re-up, in my opinion...

M.V.

Titanic

मैत्रावरुणिः;3424337 said:
Namaste,

If you know a few, report them! Or, maybe you already have an eye on them, right?

I think there should be huge, and I mean huge, halls known as the Halls of Prostitutes: where professional female and male prostitutes reside. The oldest profession needs a boosting re-up, in my opinion...

M.V.

Oh two are dead now and one is in prison. The other just got out a few months ago. What makes it even worse is one of them is a brother of one of my uncles by marriage. Ah the Halls Of Prostitutes...

idav

Being
Premium Member

We are like children getting all weird about sex in the united states. When we desensitize ourselves by allowing it in public's as well as advertisements then there should be actually less issues because people are allowed to more easily release sexual frustrations when it isn't seen as something needing to be avoided or seen as shameful.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Rape has little to do with sexual pleasure. It's more about power and dominance.

I do not think this will cause more rapes to happen by itself. The most common types of rapes are date rapes, anyway, not back-alley rapes.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Hmm...I didn't know it was legal anywhere in the U.S!

More rapes? Could be seeing its still "illegal" (taboo therefore she is asking for it) in what 47 states?

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Can I get a link to the NC law? Because all I can find is the NYC police department giving a statement that topless women is not against the law.

And on topic no I don't think any rise in rape will actually happen. There may be one or two reports of something like this happening but the actual rape rates probably won't have any visible statistical difference.