• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

See? Some people have a positive attitude

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
And yet neither the governments responsible for the sanctions, nor the political parties cheering Putin, nor the companies who are now trying their very best to circumvent existing green energy targets managed to draw your ire. Funny how that works.
Both of you got it. That is why I believe the only solution for mankind's problems is that which Jesus taught his disciples to pray for. ("Lord, let your kingdom come...let your will be done on earth as it is in heaven...")

YoursTrue

What I think about is the billions going to deal with this war instead of being used to help the transition to alternative energy.
I don't know all about the so-called powerbrokers, mega-rich people of this world although I've been reading about it a little, not much is revealed as to their power, but -- the world is not created to take care of itself like this. Just like Eve evidently wanted power which the Devil offered her.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
Both of you got it. That is why I believe the only solution for mankind's problems is that which Jesus taught his disciples to pray for. ("Lord, let your kingdom come...let your will be done on earth as it is in heaven...")
That didn't work out so well, either, did it.

YoursTrue

Indeed. But, the liberation of the working class is the work of the worker alone.
When one is dead he is not alive or active, right? Plus there are advertisements asking for money for the veterans that are homeless, maimed, mentally ill, physically disabled due to their involvement in serving their country. Sad, isn't it? There are signs up in Florida about SEX TRAFFICKING. And that it's wrong and bad. So wars and evil activity have gone on for a long time. But -- "God's servants must not be troublemakers. They must be kind to everyone, and they must be good teachers and very patient." 2 Timothy 2:24