• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scientists create living eating and growing machines...

Cleary

God is sovereign and in control <><
The mistake of claiming that it is God's eyewitness account.

The only eye witness account that man has is the information that God has revealed to man
no other information is available .... you can take it or leave it

07-01-2019 .. Stephen Meyer: DNA and Information
07-01-2019 .. Origin of Life: Intelligence Required (Science Uprising 05)
06-18-2019 .. DNA Is Code: Who Coded It?
04-25-2019 .. Something from Nothing ??
04-24-2019 .. Creation - the eyewitness account of - John MacArthur
04-23-2019 .. DEBATE RF
04-23-2019 .. DNA is a language / information storage system - google
04-23-2019 .. Inside the Cell: DNA as a Library
03-19-2019 .. Physicist Marcelo Gleiser: 'Science does not kill God'
03-03-2018 .. Create Debate
02-26-2018 .. Dr. Michio Kaku dishes on spirituality, Einstein,
and God in this latest installment of Dr. Kiki's
01-24-2018 .. Answers Radio

Bob the Unbeliever

Sorry ... but the things seen came about by things unseen ...

By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God's command,
so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible .... Heb 1:3

Man has no ability to examine the creation, it's not to be repeated
since you have no 'scientific' answers of your own ... I find it a little arrogant of you to dis-regard all others

The eyewitness account of Creation .mp3

You can't use your bible to "prove" your bible.

Bootstrapping Logical Fallacy.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The only eye witness account that man has is the information that God has revealed to man
Sorry, that is not an eyewitness account. Do you even know what an eyewitness is? And once again, not even the Bible makes your error.

It also appears that you are calling God a liar.

Bob the Unbeliever

I "took" it for 40+ years of study. Quite intense there, towards the end.

How on earth, do you think I became an atheist? It was from formalized, intense bible study.

Cleary

lol ..... and there you all stand naked as jaybirds .... with no scientific facts to back your theories .... too bad, so sad.
indeed, a man convinced against his will is unconvinced still

How on earth, do you think I became an atheist? It was from formalized, intense Bible study. < Um no, It's because God (for whatever reason) has not chosen you

Jesus: you did not choose me but I chose you .. and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit ..
and that your fruit would remain .. so that whatever you ask of the father in my name he may give to you .... John 15:16
----------------------------------

Jesus: all that the father gives me will come to me .. and the one who comes to me I will certainly not cast out .. for I have come down from heaven .. not to do my own will .. but the will of him who sent me .. this is the will of him who sent me .. that of all that he has given me I lose nothing .. but raise it up on the last day .. for this is the will of my father . . . that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in him will have eternal life .. and I myself will raise him up on the last day .... John 6:37-40

..... later all

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
lol ..... and there you all stand naked as jaybirds .... with no scientific facts to back your theories .... too bad, so sad.
indeed, a man convinced against his will is unconvinced still ..... later all <3

How on earth, do you think I became an atheist? It was from formalized, intense Bible study. < Um no, It's because God (for whatever reason) has not chosen you

Jesus: you did not choose me but I chose you .. and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit ..
and that your fruit would remain .. so that whatever you ask of the father in my name he may give to you .... John 15:16

Amazing. Now you are claiming that God is immoral.

Bob the Unbeliever

indeed, a man convinced against his will is unconvinced still

----------------------------------

Jesus: all that the father gives me will come to me .. and the one who comes to me I will certainly not cast out .. for I have come down from heaven .. not to do my own will .. but the will of him who sent me .. this is the will of him who sent me .. that of all that he has given me I lose nothing .. but raise it up on the last day .. for this is the will of my father . . . that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in him will have eternal life .. and I myself will raise him up on the last day .... John 6:37-40

..... later all

So, basically, your god is simply a Bully? Maliciously evil, even.

Picks and chooses Special Favorites-- which is patently Immoral.

Gotcha. And good luck with your quest--- you're gonna need it.

Bob the Unbeliever

Indeed ... The faith God gives you is the faith that endures forever

saving faith .. Recorded May 18 1997

the reality of supernatural faith .. Recorded Apr 21 2000

what Is faith .. Recorded Dec 03 1972

You are not helping your case-- rather just the opposite.

You're digging that hole, deeper and deeper.

Faith? Is the abandonment of reason.

Faith is the opposite of reason-- faith is giving up, and exclaiming "Goddidit" without further thoughts of any kind.

Cleary

thank you for re-posting my audio flies .... you are indeed not my audience .... later infidel :)

Bob the Unbeliever

thank you for re-posting my audio flies .... you are indeed not my audience .... later infidel :)

"Infidel" the Award given to anyone who manages to present an argument which destroys Dogma. I wear it proudly.

Thanks for the game of Pigeon Chess. Fortunately, my chessboard is made of stone, my pieces are impervious plastic, and my hands were covered with protective gloves.

So. Even though you strutted about the board, randomly knocking over pieces, and ... you know... doing what pigeons do best...?

I can simply spray everything down with cleansing water-- not unlike how your "arguments" were destroyed with simple logic and knowledge.

Cleary

This is for the Children of God whose hearts are naturally lifted to the things above

Maranatha <><

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Who is your audience? It appears that you are only appealing to the gullible. You have used less than honest sources for your science claims, why not try to learn why the vast majority of scientists do not believe your fables?