• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Science and logic lovers, I need your help

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
And the girl?

She was found dead.
I have always read books of criminology where it is explained how the mafia has become the best at staging fake suicides.
Fake hangings, and so on.
Rita Atria was thrown out of her balcony.

Do you understand that, after I studied the crime scene, for me it is difficult to believe in a suicide?

Heyo

Veteran Member
Ok..
We all know that there are so many kinds of electric pylons and transmission towers.
The layout of these indispensable pylons is very, very diverse.

The truth is that they are incredibly different than one another.
To begin with, European pylons are different than the American ones.

Well...I need your help, guys.
I am going to post several pictures of a specific transmission tower.

I am going to describe it. Structure made of four façades, each of them with 45 degrees inclined diagonal bars.

View attachment 57917 View attachment 57918 View attachment 57919

Question
Is it possible to climb this specific pylon to the top?
Or at least, 6 or 8 meters?

I think it is impossible. I tried to climb to the first three diagonal bars...but at the third I was stuck.
I felt like I was being dragged.

What do you guys think?
Please...this is very important.
That thing is basically a ladder with slightly tilted rungs. Any fit and determined person could climb that. The question isn't could she but did she. And here forensics should have your answer. You said she didn't wear gloves. Then there should be prints all up on that pylon.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
The scenario is not credible, in my opinion.
A woman who was wearing snickers, daisy dukes and with no gloves apparently climbed that tower to the top.
Noon, August, Sicily.
And you can imagine how Sicilian Summer heat turns metals into burning surfaces.

A woman with bare hands and nude legs allegedly climbed that pylon.
Shall I believe that?
Did she demonstrate how she did it?

Because yea, in light of these facts, I share your skepticism.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
That thing is basically a ladder with slightly tilted rungs. Any fit and determined person could climb that. The question isn't could she but did she. And here forensics should have your answer. You said she didn't wear gloves. Then there should be prints all up on that pylon.
There are no fingerprints/ DNA on the bars.
There is zero trace of pylon metal on the woman's hands.
There is zero trace of pylon metal on her shoes.

Heyo

Veteran Member
I think that says much more than the question if she could have climbed the pylon. It is pretty obvious she did not. (Prints on flat surfaces are pretty resilient, even outside. It depends of course on the time they were exposed and the weather but it should be easy to test if she could have climbed the pylon without leaving any trace.)

wandering peacefully

Which way to the woods?
So she was dropped from a private plane?
Or fell from the wheel well after take off?
You'll have to wait for the autopsy to determine cause of death.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
My sister worked for a university professor who walked a long way away from the towers. And the light he was using stayed alight.

As a test how just a surge of electricity greater than any household use is harmful in nature.

What the study was conducted for.

A human is not a metal.
A human is not a light
A human is not any help man's invention.

Is his answer.... what we are not.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I think that says much more than the question if she could have climbed the pylon. It is pretty obvious she did not. (Prints on flat surfaces are pretty resilient, even outside. It depends of course on the time they were exposed and the weather but it should be easy to test if she could have climbed the pylon without leaving any trace.)
The crime scene itself shows evident sign of staging.