• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Schizophrenia

MNoBody

ahh, the root of the problem a split brain disorder is at the root of all humanities problems
brain.jpg

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
More from Nanice -

Whether you intentionally choose to take this journey or an unexpected experience propels you onto the path, once you start, there is no turning back. It is true that the journey might be quite arduous at times, but no matter how long or challenging, the extraordinary destination far exceeds any bumps and bruises along the way.

The end result of Full Awakening is freedom from personal suffering, clarity of mind, boundless joy, inner peace and the ability to live an incredibly fulfilling life. The awakened state holds everything we have ever desired, and so much more.

The 5 Stages of Awakening - Where are you?

Loads of articles etc at that site!

Enjoy your day!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
More on stigma -

Stigma is when someone views you in a negative way because you have a distinguishing characteristic or personal trait that's thought to be, or actually is, a disadvantage (a negative stereotype). Unfortunately, negative attitudes and beliefs toward people who have a mental health condition are common.

Mental health: Overcoming the stigma of mental illness

All the best!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
From txt file in5d?? -

Here is a tiny fraction of my writing.

It is raw & honest and I don't really know how many people are ready for the truth at this stage in human history.

You can get it made into a book at the printers - IT would be nice to have a hard-copy.

I am not sure what anyone will make of its contents - esp the people who have never experienced the thoughts & altered states of consciousness that I have experienced over 36 years!

Try not to be too upset at what I write - my aim is to help people but I often wonder if anyone will open to what I have to say. This world is full of frightened people - that is why we are in such a mess. Something fundamental has to change - I have certainly changed beyond all recognition by my experiences and I have absolutely NO idea why a tiny percentage of the population has such experiences and most continue along the best way they know how.

Anyway - see what you think and print it up if you think it may help others - I honestly don't know - I am ambivalent about quite a few things in this life.

Cheers!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Interesting "interview"! -

Love is your nature, and at the depths of your Essence. (1) Love is joyful, accepting, enthusiastic, comforting, and inspiring, as divinely intended. (2)

When you experience Love you find that it is irresistible, and that is what the vast majority of humanity has been seeking for eons. (3)

You cannot live without Love. It is the life force, the limitless field of infinite divine energy in which All That Is has Its eternal and utterly fulfilling existence. You are alive and therefore held closely in the warm embrace of the field of Love which supports you totally and provides abundantly for all your needs without you having to, as it were, lift a finger. (4)

Steve Beckow Imaginary Interview with Jesus

All the best!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
From - feeling crazy spiritual awakening :)

Many people don’t know this but feeling like you’re going crazy is one of the most common symptoms of a spiritual awakening. The intensity of an awakening can be very jarring to our bodies and minds but in the end, all is occurring for your highest good.

And I shot this video to help you go through these feelings of insanity with peace and centeredness.

Awakening Or Going Crazy? Why You Feel Crazy During An Awakening. ⋆ Christina Lopes

All the best!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Try - spiritual awakening crisis - several? - first to catch my attention -

I felt totally unselfconscious and amazingly free. I felt the creative energy of the universe flowing through me; I was dancing on the living forefront of the Big Bang itself, where every moment was creative, magical and totally new. My kundalini was exploding; it was like a billion watts of electricity were flowing through a seventy five watt bulb.

My final hospitalization was in September of l982, when I was flown back to New York and put in a hospital for three weeks. Instead of seeing them as a mistake that was made, I've been able to see the perfection of all that has happened. I now understand that the hospitalizations were in fact an aspect of the awakening; they were part of my journey to the underworld. There is a sense of accepting and embracing whatever has happened in my life, realizing it is all an initiation into the deeper mystery of my infinite and unspeakably magical being.

Spiritual Emergence — Awaken in the Dream

All the best!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Spiritual awakening turmoil?? - a few - the first -

It seems almost paradoxical, then, that these experiences are frequently induced by states of intense despair, depression, or mental turmoil. Many Network readers will be familiar with the work of Alister Hardy, who established the Religious Experience Research Unit at Oxford University in 1969 (it is now based at the University of Lampeter in Wales). When Hardy analysed the triggers of spiritual or religious experiences, he found that the most common trigger of them was ‘depression and despair.’ 18% of the experiences were apparently triggered by this, compared to 13% by prayer or meditation and 12% by natural beauty. [1] Over the last few years I have been collecting reports of spiritual experiences (or awakening experiences, as I prefer to call them), and have also found that many of them were triggered by trauma and turmoil.

Comes from this site -

https://www.stevenmtaylor.com/essays/spiritual-alchemy/

All the best!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Awakening is just the beginning. It is the most important turning point in our evolution because it marks the potential to live more purely as Essence in the world and less as ego. However, for most people the ego isn’t gone after awakening and can resurrect at times or operate surreptitiously. Ego-identification still occurs after awakening, but when it is happening it is usually recognized quickly, and so it doesn’t last long or have the power to cause suffering that it did before awakening. Most people’s egos are intact after awakening, but because there is a realization of who you really are, the ego is seen for what it is and recognized to be not who you are. When ego-identification happens, it’s more like you are watching yourself be identified, while you continue to be aware of yourself as Essence. There is a much greater capacity after awakening to not identify with the ego and to remain as Essence, which is an easeful experience of being in the flow that includes love easily flowing from you toward everyone and everything.

What Happens After Awakening

Enjoy!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
"Our lives are mere flashes of light in an infinitely empty universe. In 12 years of education the most important lesson I have learned is that what we see as “normal” living is truly a travesty of our potential. In a society so governed by superficiality, appearances, and petty economics, dreams are more real than anything anything in the “real world”. Refuse normalcy. Beauty is everywhere, love is endless, and joy bleeds from our everyday existence. Embrace it. I love all of you, all my friends, family, and community. I am ceaselessly grateful from the bottom of my heart for everyone. The only thing I can ask of you is to stay free of materialism. Remember that every day contains a universe of potential; exhaust it. Live and love so immensely that when death comes there is nothing left for him to take. Wealth is love, music, sports, learning, family and freedom. Above all, stay gold.”

Superficiality Quotes (85 quotes)

All the best!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Timely??

The stages of awakening and it all rings true - the good PLUS the bad ... and nice to get soe re-assurance -

Wishing you all the best!