• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Saudi Arabia offers to build 200 mosques in Germany for refugees

Sees

Dragonslayer
I hope the efforts are blocked, though I'm doubtful. Would be a mighty long list looking at all the ones they've already partially or fully funded outside their own territory.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic

And that shows you where the Saudi kingdom's priorities lie. Forget walking their talk of being charitable Muslims, they just want to brainwash people into their fruity sect of Islam.

Seriously, the only thing keeping these people alive is their oil. Once that runs out (or we rid ourselves of our dependency on it) I fully expect to see Riyadh reduced to a glow-in-the-dark crater. They are not worth the amount of trouble they cause for the West.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Why won't they build 200 Masjids for refugees in Saudi Arabia?
What is a masjid?
Why don't they give the money to the people supporting the basic needs, like shelter and schools and living money?
Why in Germany? Why not in a Muslim place like Egypt or Algeria or Iran or Pakistan or Indonesia?

Why are all these Muslims fleeing to the Christian/ secular west?
Tom

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
the Christian/secular west is the only place that will accept them. Their own countries do not want them.
Well, I'm sure that is a big part. But it also appears that they are fleeing from Islamic culture.
I don't see anyone even trying to get into the many bastions of Islamic law and culture. Maybe I just don't know about it.
@Godobeyer @FearGod @Servant_of_the_One1 ?

I'm trying to understand here. The USA is considering a few thousand Syrian refugees. Why would they want to come here?
Tom

Shad

Veteran Member
Money that could be better spent helping people that are not in Germany.... You know... the refugees themselves. I am sure they are glad Germany has mosques when they are being fenced in by Hungary and are not in Germany.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
If the refugees were Christian they'd be wanting to build churches and you all would have no problem with it, double standards..........

No they wouldn't. Have you seen the state of Churches in Europe? They are empty. We don't need anymore. And no, Saudi certainly wouldn't want to be building Churches.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Saudi Arabia is a joke of a country.
But the Royalty of Saudi Arabia have the oil addicts of the world in grips. And they are holding the holiest places of Islam hostage.

So nobody talks about "democratizing" Saudi Arabia. They can execute by torture Raif Badawi just for suggesting reforms.
Tom