• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satanic Wedding Ceremony

Mortose,

With Frank's logic, sociopathy might be evolutionary.

I tend not to give too much weight to 'psychological' diagnoses. Psychology is basically pseudoscience, and is merely a casting of prefered(slave)behaviours as 'healthy and disruptive behaviour as 'unhealthy'. Did you know new 'illnesses' found in each new DSM volume aren't discovered under any microscope or through any experimentation, but are instead decided by consensus(majority opinion) by a panel of 'experts'? Did you know catch words such as 'chemical imbalance' are completely fraudulent? (there is no test for 'chemical imbalance)

Psychology is, for the most part, just another meme-set designed to keep the cows grazing.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
First, I am not "railing" against law. Second, no, I am not angry regarding the consequences of illegal acts. Third, it would bring me pleasure to engage in many of these things but the pleasure is not worth the price.

In final clarification: I do not advocate illegal acts and my practices are of a psychological/spiritual variety. Clear enough?

Oh, I was referring to SSE there. Not you, man. It was his blog I read.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
SF,

Why do things that are taboo? Things you have convinced yourself are objectively wrong?

You are right. Such things are hard, uncomfortable, scary, and often time come with potential consequences that can be equally as uncomfortable or scary.

Yet, how can you ever know anything about yourself if you do not cross these lines? The alternative is to believe a narrative told to you, about you, from those that are not you. This sort of Second hand knowing, whether it be tenets of the bible or tenets of the church of Satan, are hallmarks of the RHP.

You have two options..talk about or do. Resist what is told to you and become more autonomous, or merge with the All. Godhood, of the sort offered by LHP initiation is not a matter of 'I just decided I'm a Satanist so I'm my own god" or "I just changed the name and traits of what I worship", but something struggled and striven for, down the hard path. One mental chain, one control meme, one hard and shocking revelation at a time.

It certainly isn't for everyone, and such a path will break more than it will cause to bloom. Only those of robust Will and Mind need apply :)

This sounds like ONA stuff. I'm not into the ONA. You didn't answer my question, though. But maybe you did, in a round about way. I personally don't need to rape, kill, torture people, etc. in order to know about myself and I'm sorry that you feel the need to. :areyoucra

Mortose,

I tend not to give too much weight to 'psychological' diagnoses. Psychology is basically pseudoscience, and is merely a casting of prefered(slave)behaviours as 'healthy and disruptive behaviour as 'unhealthy'. Did you know new 'illnesses' found in each new DSM volume aren't discovered under any microscope or through any experimentation, but are instead decided by consensus(majority opinion) by a panel of 'experts'? Did you know catch words such as 'chemical imbalance' are completely fraudulent? (there is no test for 'chemical imbalance)

Psychology is, for the most part, just another meme-set designed to keep the cows grazing.

You mean psychiatry. Psychology and psychiatry are two different things. However, I disagree about it being pseudo-science. I'm on an antidepressant, myself, and it's keeping me from wanting to kill myself like I have wanted to for years.

This sounds like ONA stuff.
Indeed, although ONA stuff is a modern incarnation of much older (tantric)LHP stuff. LHP by nature is internal alchemy though taboo breaking, a process of tearing out your wiring and rewiring yourself, as represented by the original practitioners of vamachara . What is represented today as LHP, for the most part, has nothing to do with the LHP in it's original context. ADM isn't ONA, but they are of a similar genus.

You didn't answer my question, though. But maybe you did, in a round about way. I personally don't need to rape, kill, torture people, etc. in order to know about myself and I'm sorry that you feel the need to.
Mirroring the tactics of those around you, feel pity for those that do not conform in an attempt to shame. Control memetics 101, the very essence of nomos. That would be a good place to start rewiring yourself, should you ever choose to. ;)

Really though, you can dress up limitations as pretty as you like, but at the end of the day they are still limitations.
You mean psychiatry. Psychology and psychiatry are two different things.
Indeed, with the key difference being 'psychiatrists' can sell you pills, while psychologists can't. Both use the DSM to diagnose Illness, however. With every issue of DSM, the amount of illnesses increases exponentially, making such diagnoses much easier than the old days. These days, pretty much everyone can be 'diagnosed' and sold pills for something, which benefits both big pharm(which has become a capitalistic behemoth), and those that prefer a placated, medicated population of robots that will passively keep the gears of nomos turning(government, private industry, religions, special interests, and most importantly, those with acute stockholm syndrome)

I disagree about it being pseudo-science.
I found it pretty hard to believe at first too, until I did my own research. I would advise you to do the same, you might find your results rather uncomfortable ;)

Oh, that.

I see it for the beast that it is. In a way, I admire it, and the great memetic virus-thing it is a part of. Ultimately I see it as a sort of synergetic thing, 'cui bono' is plainly evident. Yet it ultimately serves to placate and create an even weaker breed of human being.

How do I feel about that? Curious, as always.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Ummm..no. I have not attacked your religion. I have not violated any of the DIR rules. I have asked for scientific evidence of a claim related to science. My religious beliefs are not part of, and will not be part of, this discussion.

This thread is so off-topic as it is, anyway. :shrug: (I have those two on ignore now. Good luck. I just don't have the patience for this nonsense anymore.)

Akivah

Well, all I "knew" about Satanism was that it was just anti-Christian. That it was all sacrificing to the devil and blood-letting. But I see from the discussions of the Satanists here that I was way off.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Well, all I "knew" about Satanism was that it was just anti-Christian. That it was all sacrificing to the devil and blood-letting. But I see from the discussions of the Satanists here that I was way off.

No. That's pop culture nonsense. Glad that we could help change your mind.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
No it is not. There are those who call themselves Satanists who do all of the above. Then again, there are those who call themselves Christians who worship Satan as well. People are unusual.

Yes, there's some cranks that call themselves Satanists and do dumb **** but they don't represent Satanism and aren't typically regarded as actual Satanists. They're influenced by fundie Christianity and a lot of them are mentally ill. They're more appropriately called "reverse Christians".

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Then there are those who practice sacrifice and actually know what they are doing and why. My guess? They amount to a whole one percent of practicing Satanists, so yes. The majority of those doing similar are fools.

Well, what kind of sacrifice are we talking about? Giving some of your blood, animals or human?

Tell me, 'saint frankenstein', how do you feel about the concept of culling human dross as character building?

You have to understand, no amount of "followers" of Satanism, LaVey groupies, or wiccans with horns decrying all that is dark and 'evil' as 'unsatanic' will prevent Satanists (you know, the ones that aren't elbow deep in christian moral values) from doing their thing.

The stereotypes do not do justice to the reality.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Tell me, 'saint frankenstein', how do you feel about the concept of culling human dross as character building?

You have to understand, no amount of "followers" of Satanism, LaVey groupies, or wiccans with horns decrying all that is dark and 'evil' as 'unsatanic' will prevent Satanists (you know, the ones that aren't elbow deep in christian moral values) from doing their thing.

The stereotypes do not do justice to the reality.

Dan, I think you and your little ONA schtick is a joke and a bunch of crap. Go take your wannabe garbage elsewhere with the immature kiddies.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
History is full of it. Just think a little for yourself, add who and two and chime to understand there are those who practice such things. Do you dislike that idea? Is it too taboo for you? Is Satanism that fluffy?

I will tell you this, I have met two who have done the above. One is in prison, the other is dead.

I'm going to guess that you don't have any evidence of that, either. I don't have patience for people who are posturing on the Internet, trying to be all "spooky" and ****. Let me tell you something, I spent years following the conspiracy fringe, especially David Icke. A big part of that is the belief in a global Satanic underground that kills thousands of people each year. I believed in that for a few years. Guess what? There's not one shred of evidence for it. SRA has been debunked and was nothing but a moral panic that originated from and was perpetuated by fundamentalist Christians. The only things you'll find that come close to that stuff is a handful of murders by crazy people.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Conspiracy crap is just crap. Period.

Yup. I'm not saying it's never happened. Just that it's very rare and ends up all over the news when it does happen. I'm also aware of "dark" occult killings in some places in Africa and among Mexican narco gangs.

Kemble

What exactly is "wannabe" about ONA? Not that I am affiliated. Also, what is immature about it?

Frankly stuff like this has a criminal/anti-social subtext with the inventor coding it in religious or heroic text as a way to give it meaning and explain it to others. But criminality really has no meaning. It's a neurological misstep in early development. The only reality it can intensify or hijack ("make sense to") is those with a similar hardwiring to the author.

Last edited: