• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satanic Wedding Ceremony

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
And the horse looks down at the cool, clear refreshing liquid...

Now we are getting somewhere. So WHY do you think they did these things, to what end?

The Aghoris worship Shiva and they do such things to realize non-duality and to further their liberation from Maya. They have the same goals as mainstream Hindus but just a different way of approaching it, because I suppose it's seen as a "faster" way to attain Moksha and return to Brahman.

That's why Eastern LHP concepts are useless to Satanists, Setians and Luciferians. We don't have the same goals as them so why should we care how they define it?

I have written volumes of freely available material to the contrary. I do realize it's easier to make things up than research your claims, but it is rather unbecoming of one that wishes to be taken seriously.

Sorry, life's too short to waste wading through your crap. You can provide summaries here instead of trying to promote your blog or whatever.

I'm not big on spoon feeding. I would imagine though that such behaviour would fit nicely in your special version of LHP praxis and thought ;)

It's all right there, and if you are too lazy to see for yourself I would appreciate you keeping your creative narrations of what I may or may not support to yourself.

That's why Eastern LHP concepts are useless to Satanists, Setians and Luciferians. We don't have the same goals as them so why should we care how they define it?
Oh? What are 'our' goals exactly? LOL

The goal of LHP vis a vis traditional hindu society was indeed religiously orientated, because at the time that particular cosmology was the best they had. Science hadn't much to offer yet in that regard, so of course that is how it was framed. yet the method, that of transgressing your own boundaries to increase your scope of reality, thus your autonomy, remains the same. Certainly what it is contrasted against has changed, as we operate here in a completely different weltanschauung, so obviously eating a steak wouldn't carry the same psychological impact to you or I that it might to a traditional tantric, yet the song remains the same.

Contrasted with this 'western' (born in the 90s) version of 'lhp' that basically means 'i do what i want, just so long as some arbitrary law maker thinks its ok' it's easy to see where the meat and potatoes is, where the useful praxis is. I am talking about something you can do, that has a very specific effect and a very specific way of inducing that effect, you are talking about an identity badge. I somehow doubt the two will ever cross paths.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I'm not big on spoon feeding. I would imagine though that such behaviour would fit nicely in your special version of LHP praxis and thought ;)

Arrogance and ignorance go hand and hand, buddy.

It's all right there, and if you are too lazy to see for yourself I would appreciate you keeping your creative narrations of what I may or may not support to yourself.

Go promote your blog elsewhere. We're not here to give you page hits. Are you that hard up?

Oh? What are 'our' goals exactly? LOL

Usually, Western LHP practitioners seek to develop the Self and to attain a level of deification, especially among Setians and Luciferians. I don't know what your goals are since you won't say what your goals are since you want everyone to scour through your blog.

The goal of LHP vis a vis traditional hindu society was indeed religiously orientated, because at the time that particular cosmology was the best they had. Science hadn't much to offer yet in that regard, so of course that is how it was framed. yet the method, that of transgressing your own boundaries to increase your scope of reality, thus your autonomy, remains the same. Certainly what it is contrasted against has changed, as we operate here in a completely different weltanschauung, so obviously eating a steak wouldn't carry the same psychological impact to you or I that it might to a traditional tantric, yet the song remains the same.

And I don't follow an Eastern worldview so there's no reason for me to accept your dogmatic definition of the LHP.

Contrasted with this 'western' (born in the 90s) version of 'lhp' that basically means 'i do what i want, just so long as some arbitrary law maker thinks its ok' it's easy to see where the meat and potatoes is, where the useful praxis is. I am talking about something you can do, that has a very specific effect and a very specific way of inducing that effect, you are talking about an identity badge. I somehow doubt the two will ever cross paths.

It's older than the '90s. The Western LHP has existed since at least the early 20th century but really came to the fore thanks to people like Anton LaVey and Michael Aquino.

Arrogance and ignorance go hand and hand, buddy.
Indeed, indeed they do. Ignorance such as making up things about people you are talking to that aren't based on anything that person has actually said. I am glad we finally agree on something.
Go promote your blog elsewhere. We're not here to give you page hits. Are you that hard up?
LOL no, I don't need more traffic. I, each and every time, referred you to this only as you made up something about me out of your head, such as my being ONA, or my being a neo nazi, or my being a capitalist. I was only noting that the only roadblock to correcting your ignorance on these matters is a willingness to investigate.

Usually, Western LHP practitioners seek to develop the Self and to attain a level of deification, especially among Setians and Luciferians. I don't know what your goals are since you won't say what your goals are since you want everyone to scour through your blog
Well on that we (basically) agree, although I see you working within a very narrow scope vis a vis what is possible. Actually working is the wrong word, as I have yet to meet the 'luciferian' with any coherent system or philosophy. I won't assume to lump you with these, but I won't assume otherwise either.

Do you have a body of work or maybe a book you have written you could point me at so that I might become more familiar with your personal system? ;)

And I don't follow an Eastern worldview so there's no reason for me to accept your dogmatic definition of the LHP.
So, where did your term 'lhp' come from? I again refer you to my orange to pear comparison. if something is coined within language as 'pear', at what point does that term stop describing anything, if it is extended to mean 'all fruit' or even 'all fruit and vegetables'?

Can you name a specific point in history where linguistic scholars all got together and decided to completely rework the definition of this term, and what it describes? I would be quite curious to see. In the bit I linked, I described the progression from then till now, from aghoris, to blavatsky, to the grand occult movement and eventually lavey..always holding on to that heterodox tradition...until quite recently, that is, with this strange internet retcon that has happened.

I mean, LaVey created the f'n CHURCH OF SATAN at a time steeped with overt religiosity. He publicly said and did things purely for shock, to do that thing that anti-nomos does..promote real change and make real impact. he made monocles fall into martinis left and right, which is the very essence of exoteric LHP behaviour. As did Crowley before him.
Exoteric to esoteric, like an ouroboros. Internal alchemy.

Contrast that with what we see now...many people living very normal lives, conforming to society in all the expected ways, different from other normals in no visible way, yet..THEY ARE DIFFERENT!

Because they have a catchy title under which to frame the same moral valuations, the same impetus to normalcy and obedience, and the same allegiances to external mindtraps..just so long as its not that one, mostly insignificant, religious one. It adds up to no more than an opiate.

It's older than the '90s. The Western LHP has existed since at least the early 20th century but really came to the fore thanks to people like Anton LaVey and Michael Aquino.
Actually, Blavatsky brought it to the west, in her way. Courtesy of course, of direct contact with an Aghori. However, I was referring to this new softened/retconned/easymode thing people are calling LHP now. Didnt exist before the 90s..in fact i saw it being born back on usenet and satanist.net in the mid ninties...a sad time. LaVeys death had a lot to do with it.

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I find it funny that Dan talks about being a realist when his philosophy isn't realistic at all. Apparently he is supporting criminal activity. Guess what, Dan? People who live in the real world have responsibilities. We can't spend our time being outlaws and risk getting thrown into prison. What's the point of that? That's a waste of a life. I'm not going to jail. I have to help my mom and do other things in the real world.

Dan is promoting another form of compulsion. Compulsion causes people to violate their nature. It's not in my nature to kill people, rape, steal, etc. Because that's really what you're talking about right, Dan? People drink alcohol, do drugs, smoke, have all kinds of sex, partake in BDSM, etc. It's not that big a deal anymore. So what's next?

This is ******* stupid. I'm putting Dan back on ignore.

Well that about sums it up then. I do not recognise any activity as 'criminal' because I do not recognise government as legitimate authority..as you(despite claiming to be an anarchist) seem to. Right there, we are working off of completely different axioms.

To me, slavery is slavery. If you live in fear of the stick, you are indeed a slave, regardless if it is being held by a clergyman or a politician.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
I noticed in your section about people being the same online and offline you had numerous, simple errors in spelling and grammar. By your logic, Dan, why should I take you seriously?

I noticed in your section about people being the same online and offline you had numerous, simple errors in spelling and grammar. By your logic, Dan, why should I take you seriously?

If such is the case, I would be interested in knowing exactly to what you refer so that I might correct them. I make no claims of scholarship or of being a polished writer by any means. I'm just a guy that writes down things as they occur to me, or as a result of certain activities that provide me with something (I at least) find to be insightful.

My writing, like me, is a bit 'rough around the edges' :)

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
If such is the case, I would be interested in knowing exactly to what you refer so that I might correct them. I make no claims of scholarship or of being a polished writer by any means. I'm just a guy that writes down things as they occur to me, or as a result of certain activities that provide me with something (I at least) find to be insightful.

My writing, like me, is a bit 'rough around the edges' :)

Haha I understand, was just pointing something out. You spell things like "focussed" (focused) or "see's" (sees). I'd just suggest proof reading the section on "Real World Satanism".

ScottySatan

The Dan Dread I remember is a huge A hole. But of course I expect that in the LHP and it doesn't bother me. Agree on a topic or not, I learned a lot from him. And parts that didn't make sense were cleared up by asking intelligent questions.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
The Dan Dread I remember is a huge A hole. But of course I expect that in the LHP and it doesn't bother me. Agree on a topic or not, I learned a lot from him. And parts that didn't make sense were cleared up by asking intelligent questions.

Being LHP doesn't mean you have to be an *******. It just draws those sorts because they think it means it gives them the right to be such.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I made this comment on a blog:

I don’t even get what the point or goal of this extreme version of antinomianism is. From what I have seen from the most extreme ONA writings is that they wish to destroy all modern societies and implement a lifestyle that is based upon tribal or gang allegiance and where there are no laws or governance since they view nation/states, governments and laws as all part of the “mundane” world. In other words, it would be like Mad Max or some similar post-apocalyptic scenario. Everyone will be at each other’s throats all the time. You couldn’t trust anyone. There would be no respite from the killing, the rapes, fighting within and between gangs/tribes, etc. Violence would be constant. Life would be short, ugly and brutal with nothing beautiful or higher. We wouldn’t be able to create art, develop philosophy or pursue scientific endeavor. How could we, when we’d be so focused on merely staying alive? How would we be able to eat or have access to clean water in such a state of social breakdown? Most of the morons who promote such things would probably be among the first to go in such a scenario. Women certainly have no place supporting that since they would be nothing but slaves and pieces of meat to be raped and otherwise abused and brutalized. Look at how women are treated in war zones or other places where the rule of law has broken down, for example. It’s completely atrocious. However, that wouldn’t last very long because humans have an innate drive towards order and so we’d eventually rebuild civilization. Guess they didn’t think of that.

Apparently, these dupes haven’t bothered to think out the ramifications of this.

The truth is, we need social order in order to be anything more than feral predators/prey living in terror. That we have laws isn’t the problem. The only problem with law is when the law is used to unnecessarily restrict individual freedom and promote censorship. But we need at least basic law and the enforcement of those laws in order to have enough order to live relatively stress-free lives and to be able to focus our energies on more important things, such as the advancement of ourselves as individuals and our species. Civilization is a wonderful thing that should be cultivated and ever-improved. There’s a reason why humans ran away from the brutal wilderness and created societies and civilization.

Satan may be an Adversary, but He is the Adversary of tyranny. He is also the Light Bearer and so He is the Patron of the finest aspects of human endeavor – ascension, improvement and enlightenment. So those psychopaths aren’t Satanists. They don’t even know Who or what Satan is.
The Satanist and the psychopath | satanicviews

That's pretty much all I have to say about that sort of mentality and why I reject it.

By the way, anarchism doesn't promote lawlessness. Anyone who says that doesn't know what anarchism is. It's just another way of organizing society. There would still be law and order.

Last edited:

Heh, thanks.

Here is the thing about being an '*******'. one is only an '*******' by way of contrast to someone's expectations. Like, if someone cuts me off in traffic i might dub them an '*******' based on my expectation that they show common courtesy on the road.

If ones opinions or standards of behaviour vary too far from what is 'expected', in any sense, one often bears that mantle. I am comfortable with that :)

I made this comment on a blog:

The Satanist and the psychopath | satanicviews

That's pretty much all I have to say about that sort of mentality and why I reject it.

By the way, anarchism doesn't promote lawlessness. Anyone who says that doesn't know what anarchism is. It's just another way of organizing society. There would still be law and order.

that would be valid if the straw man portrait you have painted of both the conduct(reflected in the code of kindred honour) and aims(reflected in such concepts as vindex, sinister dialectic, galactic imperium) of 'ONA' (and whoever you happen to be lumping in with them at the moment) in any way reflected their actual codes of conduct or aeonic goals, which it doesn't.

This is like the 6th time in this thread alone i have seen you create a strawman and attack it. That's like, your MO right?

Abrahamic morality is based on submission to a perceived higher power, abasement of the Self, self-loathing, devaluation of human potential, hatred of diversity and human freedoms. If you think it's something otherwise, then you really don't know anything about the Abrahamic faiths.

Re-reading this thread, I found this post epiclly hilarious given he has now converted to that very religion. Can I get a ROFLMAO?