• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satanic Wedding Ceremony

WingsofLeather

Lord Egan
composed by Rev. John D. Allee
INTRODUCTION
"A good marriage is one which allows for change and growth in the individuals and in the way they express their love." - Pearl Buck
"All married couples should learn the art of battle as they should learn the art of making love. Good battle is objective and honest - never vicious or cruel. Good battle is healthy and constructive, and brings to a marriage the principle of equal partnership." - Ann Landers
"Marriage is like a bank account. You put it in, you take it out, you lose interest." - Irwin Corey
The ceremony of marriage is not simply a social contract; it is a magical process, a crossing of threads in the fabric of fate. Many strands bring the couple and their families together and spin their lives into a fabric that is woven on their children.
Rituals are performed to effect change, while ceremonies are employed to sustain. Both parties, being of sound mind, agree to enter into this ceremonial binding by their free will. Relationships such as these are meant to last a lifetime, therefore the purpose is to make separation difficult. We strongly urge you to consider this action seriously, gravely seriously! To quote Father Nate Leved, "Such long term agreements were well and good a century ago when the average life span was forty years if lucky, but now that people are living to eighty or more years, such long term agreements should be considered doubly well. Consider that if you are twenty or so years old, you may have to endure one another for the next half century or more."
The following text provides an outline - situational changes and adaptations are permissible. The priest can be either man or woman.
WEDDING CEREMONY
The altar and room is lit by a dozen black candles. One red candle sits on the altar, also incense, bell or gong, one silver chalice, a short sword (or dagger), a crystal ball (or stone), wedding rings and length of cord. A Baphomet plaque hangs on the wall behind the altar on the west wall.
The bride and groom will be dressed or undressed, according to their desires. A Baphomet amulet shall be worn around the neck. A selection of music shall be agreed upon by both bride and groom and played in the background as bride and assembled guests enter.
The groom stands next to the best man to the right, near the altar. Before the bride and the one who gives her away comes down the isle, there will be the usual procession of bride's maids, ushers, flower girls, etc. The priest stands in front of the altar, facing the congregation. When the ceremony is about to begin, the deacon (or best man) strikes the gong (or rings the bell toward the assembly) three times (slowly).
PRIEST: In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi! In the name of Satan, I call upon the forces of Darkness and the infernal power within! Consecrate this place with the power, love and light of Lucifer. Join with us, we say in the binding of these two who shall be as one. They desire to make their union a matter of record, so that their friends and the society in which they live may bear witness and lend support.
Diana and Adonis, Ishtar and Tammuz, Freya and Odin... by these and other names are divine lovers known. I invite the Gods to come bless this union as we invoke the infernal names: Amon, Astaroth, Ishtar, Bast, Lilith, Pan, Asmodeus, Thoth. (the congregation may repeat each name as it is spoken)
[PRIEST takes up the red candle from the altar and raises it to the south.] We call upon the element of fire to come serve us, for we are Satan! Flame the passion of (bride's first name) and (groom's first name) and fill them with all consuming ardor and lust for each other!
[PRIEST takes up incense from the altar and raises it to the east.] We call upon the element of the air to come serve us, for we are Lucifer! Consciousness flows, one to the other, so this couple may share a mutual wisdom and unified vision.
[PRIEST takes up the crystal from the altar and raises it to the north.] We call upon the element of the earth to come serve us, for we are Belial! Your strength and constancy shall keep them together as long as they both shall live.
[PRIEST takes up a chalice filled with wine from the altar and raises it to the west.] We call upon the element of water to come serve us, for we are Leviathan! Grant (bride's name) and (groom's name) the qualities of serenity and patience and a love as deep as the ocean.
Hear me, you Watchers who lurk in the darkness. Be mindful of lovers such as these and provide them a bastion of solace and protection.
Bride and groom, up until this moment you have been separate in thought, word and action. As this cord binds together your hands, so do your lives become joined. [PRIEST takes up the cord from the altar and ties together GROOM'S left and BRIDE'S right hands.]
(bride's name), you bring the energy of BABALON; boundless, dark, intuitive, and soft. I bid you blend these energies with (groom's name) to make your lives together whole. Take this cup as a symbol of your love. [PRIEST takes the chalice from the altar and puts it in the bride's left hand.]
(groom's name), you bring the energy of SATAN; expansive, bright, logical and hard. I bid you blend these energies with (bride's name) to make your lives together whole. Wield this blade as a symbol of your love. [PRIEST takes up short sword from the altar and places it in the GROOM'S right hand.]
GROOM: I pledge my blade, as I pledge my soul, ever to your service. Like this blade my love for you will be strong and enduring, so that our lives together will always be protected. Accept it, my beloved, and with it all that is mine becomes yours. Even if our paths should later diverge, yet I will always be your true friend, to love you and lend you aid and protection. By seed and root, by bud and stem, by leaf and flower and fruit, by life and love, in the name of Satan, I, (groom's name), take you, (bride's name), to my hand, my heart, and my spirit.
BRIDE: I pledge this chalice, as I pledge my soul, ever to your service. As from this cup, my love for you will pour forth so that our lives together will be nourished. Accept it, my beloved, and with it all that is mine also becomes yours. Even if our paths should later diverge, yet I will always be your true friend, to love you and lend you aid and protection. By seed and root, by bud and stem, by leaf and flower and fruit, by life and love, in the name of Babalon, I, (bride's name), take you, (groom's name), to my hand, my heart, and my spirit.
[GROOM dips the blade into the chalice.]
PRIEST: BABALON and SATAN, female and male, dark and light... neither has meaning without the other, but through their eternal interplay the universe is born.
[PRIEST takes blade and chalice and puts them on the altar.]
This bond I draw between you; when you are parted in mind or body, there will be a call in the core of you, one to the other, to which nothing and no one else will answer. By the secrets of the earth and water is this bond woven, unbreakable, irrevocable. By the law that created fire and wind is this bond written in your souls. [PRIEST unties the cord that binds BRIDE'S and GROOM'S hands and places it on the altar. PRIEST takes up couple's rings.]
Your vows have been made before your friends, the forces of Darkness and all the Gods of the Pit. These rings, like your vows, are without beginning or end. They are the physical representation of your promises to each other's spirits.
[BRIDE takes GROOM'S ring and places it on his finger. GROOM takes BRIDE'S ring and places it on her finger.]
Above you are the stars, below you are the stones. As time passes, remember - like a star should your love be constant, like the earth should your love be firm. Have no fear and let not the ways or words of the unenlightened give you unease, for Satan is with you, now and always! I now pronounce you husband and wife. The work of joy is done and yet begun!
[BRIDE and GROOM kiss.]
PRIEST: HAIL (bride's name)!
CONGREGATION: HAIL (bride's name)!
PRIEST: HAIL (groom's name)!
CONGREGATION: HAIL (groom's name)!
PRIEST: HAIL SATAN!
CONGREGATION: HAIL SATAN!
[DEACON (or BEST MAN) strikes the gong (or rings the bell) once. Candles are extinguished.]
END OF CEREMONY
copyright 2000 JDA/LCA

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Lol ohh google always taking me to my home forum.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
As I side note: Mr. John Allee was an adept in the ToS back in the 1990's, who decided that it was still the Age of Satan and left the Temple to form the "First Church of Satan" under the name of Lord Egan. I learned this from Ipsissimus Don Webb, High Priest Emeritus of the Temple of Set.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Akivah

That's interesting. I never thought about wedding rituals and Satanism in the same sentence before. If I had, I would've guessed that real blood would be used in a Satanic wedding, not just wine. One question: it said that the bride/groom are dressed or undressed according to their desires. Is it typical for Satanists to get married in the buff?

Adept

As I side note: Mr. John Allee was an adept in the ToS back in the 1990's, who decided that it was still the Age of Satan and left the Temple to form the "First Church of Satan" under the name of Lord Egan. I learned this from Ipsissimus Don Webb, High Priest Emeritus of the Temple of Set.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Whoa, I'm not sure I realized that's how it formed.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
That's interesting. I never thought about wedding rituals and Satanism in the same sentence before. If I had, I would've guessed that real blood would be used in a Satanic wedding, not just wine. One question: it said that the bride/groom are dressed or undressed according to their desires. Is it typical for Satanists to get married in the buff?

LOL. You've been watching too many horror movies. There's old footage of Anton LaVey performing a Satanic wedding in the '60s on YouTube. It's more boring than you would think.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I had several discussions with John back in the day. Disgusting little man, that one. He was far more when he identified as Egan. Last I spoke to him, he was married to a swine woman that called itself "Bunny". I will not even get into how ignorant "Bunny" was regarding psychology and the occult either. Suffice to say, she is a hack! Do others know these fools?

Wow, really? Lol. I'd love to hear more about your experience.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
"Bunny" banned me from her chat room, claiming me a psychopath. In reality, I am a sociopath. Her husband John turned to singing love songs on YouTube, growing out his hair and placing aside his "Lord Egan" ego on her wishes. Him and I spoke for a while. I even at the time tried to bring him to his senses but it got worse and worse. "Bunny" kept insisting that John's path was silly and convinced him to get away from it all. She wrote a ridiculous book "Just Left of Center" or something and tried to sell it in her chat room. I saw through her garbage and began teaching her "students" about her fallacy. As I explained, she banned me and called me various names, "threat" being one. After that, I ceased communicating with John and a few months later he began singing on YouTube.

What?! That's crazy! And hilarious! Lol. He's a YouTube pop singer now? Talk about whipped! :biglaugh:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
www.youtube.com/user/RevJohn

Indeed! This is his new garbage. Look what happened to him! Disgusting, right?

Here, some favorites:

[youtube]DmCuzetByNc[/youtube]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmCuzetByNc
[youtube]Vcu3ZSm1EbA[/youtube]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcu3ZSm1EbA

His videos with him discussing religion and such are good. But wtf were they wearing in that one video? Was it Halloween? :confused: I mean, let's at least be tasteful.

I can really do without his singing, too. :facepalm:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
He is the obese boogy man who scares little children when they do not eat their veggies. :yes:

He really irked me in one of his videos when he said that Devil Worshipers aren't Satanists. That's a lie that the Church of Satan has been pushing. Devil Worshipers are most certainly Satanists if one of the Devils they worship is Satan. It's a form of Theistic Satanism.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Devil worship has interested me since I began Satanism, even now it fascinates me, though not in the sense I desire to practice it. The only firms if theistic Satanism I have found are the following:

1) Those who think of Satan as "Father", a compassionate being who cares deeply for them.

2) Those who sacrifice animals and humans in his name, believing he will grant them favors. These believe in the Christan version of the hateful Devil who grants power to those willing to pay for it.

3) Those who see Satan as a fallen angel.

Is Devil worship like Diabolism? What is a "Devil" to such who practice this?

Er, actually most Theistic Satanists don't really fall into any of those categories. Most tend to follow a framework akin to Dark Paganism and view Satan as a multifaceted Promethean figure. There are also Satanic pantheists who view Satan as a Force in nature. Then there's also Gnostic Satanists who believe that Satan is a deity beyond the material world Who can be worked with for the adept to liberate themselves from the constraints of the physical universe (i.e. the Temple of the Black Light).

A "devil" is just a figure that is has been maligned by mainstream culture and is viewed as "evil". The word "devil" has much the same meaning as the word "satan" does. So a "devil" is pretty much the same as what the concept of a "demon" is in modern Western culture. Satan is our culture's chief Devil and Demon. So Devil Worship is pretty much just another term for Theistic Satanism.

The people who view Satan as the Christians view Him, as a being of concentrated evil who encourages people to cause suffering, pain, mayhem and to kill and rape, are usually "dabblers" and mentally ill if they actually commit crimes and think that Satan wanted them to do so. They're usually influenced by a mixture of pop culture and fundamentalist Christianity, rather than authentic Left-Hand Path concepts.

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Interesting. I have met some from two of those caregories and read about the others. I consider those more Luciferian though. What is your personal view?

The ones who come into Satanic forums asking how they can get Satan to make them rich or whatever and otherwise act all stereotypical tend to be from Africa or are clueless teenagers. (Both groups can barely type.) Africa has a really big problem with superstition. People believe all kinds of complete nonsense over there.

Satan, to me, is a very complex thing. Basically, I believe He is a God that manifests Himself in humanity as an emergent Force in our psyche that pushes us towards greater liberation, individuation, paradigm shifts, creativity and progress. He is an archetype but archetypes are more than mere symbols. They are ways for the Gods to communicate to humans, and so He lives within our minds.

To me, Satanism is about creating and pursuing your own destiny and rejecting the false dichotomies and paradigms that society forces upon us that rob us of our potential.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Do you beleive the following things are wrong? If so, why? If not, why not?

1) Murder of children.

2) Rape.

3) Molestation.

4) Human Sacrifice.

5) Adultery.

6) Torture (including the medieval forms).

7) Tyranny.

8) Slavery.

Of course I think those things are wrong. I don't have ASPD. I'm an anarchist who believes in human freedom and progress. I hate those who violate others and believe in taking vengeance against them. Murderers and rapists should be put to death. Tyrants should be overthrown and given their just rewards (death). Enslavers should be killed by those they have enslaved, with all righteous anger. I do not recognize the right of any entity, force, being or thing to rule over humanity.

"the law of
the strong:
this is our law
and the joy
of the world."
—AL. II. 2

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." —AL. I. 40

"thou hast no right but to do thy will. Do that, and no other shall say nay." —AL. I. 42–3

"Every man and every woman is a star." —AL. I. 3

There is no god but man.

1. Man has the right to live by his own law— to live in the way that he wills to do:
to work as he will:
to play as he will:
to rest as he will:
to die when and how he will.

2. Man has the right to eat what he will: to drink what he will:
to dwell where he will:
to move as he will on the face of the earth.

3. Man has the right to think what he will: to speak what he will:
to write what he will:
to draw, paint, carve, etch, mould, build as he will:
to dress as he will.

4. Man has the right to love as he will:—
"take your fill and will of love as ye will,
when, where, and with whom ye will." —AL. I. 51

5. Man has the right to kill those who would thwart these rights.

"the slaves shall serve." —AL. II. 58

"Love is the law, love under will." —AL. I. 57
Adultery seems to be out of place there. That's a personal issue to be handled by the people involved. Certain types of tortures are okay in a BDSM context.

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I see none of these as wrong. Illegal? Mostly.

You said you were a sociopath. That means that you have a problem with your brain. So I can understand how you don't get concepts of ethics.

You beleive in the morals society has inflicted, like they do. I see these "wrongs" as limitations of potential. How are you liberated?

I don't view not being able to kill kids, molest people, rape and torture as a limitation to myself. If are you really a psychopath/sociopath, then I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I do not view sociopathy as a disorder and I did not suggest you needed to be able to do these illegal things. Why would I advocate crime? I do not. Fear of prison, right? I prompted that you view the acts themselves as wrong and I see this as limiting. I can meditate on what you consider wrong and gain new perspectives from it. What of you?

You like the rest of society think it is wrong. Why? Why is it wrong? I understand why it is illegal. Fear. Society fears murder because they are taught to value life. They fear suicide for the same reason. That and because they are taught subconsciously they are property of the State. What if it was different? Think Brave New World. "Death is shared."

They fear violence. They fear monsters they can not control as well. They fear what they can not label as broken or diseased. Labeling something like this gives them power. Power to medicate. Power to rehabilitate, to brainwash into another little clone of themselves, into what agrees with them. I do not fit that mold mind you but I am not an anarchist or a threat to the State. I love my government! Really! I do. Well, I agree with their deeds more like. I do not "Love" anything obviously. Then again the logic of fighting tyranny in this form eludes me. Why should I fight them? I do not have a better system and I am not a politician. Besides, why fight what I can support? Why hate what holds many of my ideas and what if left to grow will bring about a world of my liking?

Fear is what makes slavery illegal. Sheep are too afraid of being openly subjugated. They are slaves now so I do not see the difference, beyond one version not having an illusion over it. Then again, as you said my brain works differently.

I actually explained in another thread about morality why humans have concepts of ethics:

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/3694776-post125.html

Most humans have a thing called empathy and so are able to view other human beings as being as fully human as them. Psychopaths/sociopaths do not have empathy and so tend to view other people as objects to be used for their subjective pleasure, much like how the factory farming industry views livestock. Empathy is a must for a social animal to have because it enables our species to survive, as it leads to behavior that is respectful of the person of other members of your species and so enables the group to function smoothly. We're apes and apes are social. Humans started out as living in small bands of hunter/gatherers. They had to work together in order to survive. They wouldn't have lasted on their own. We're not a species of lone predators like tigers or bears who are able to survive completely on their own without the help of other members of their species. (Which is why humans tend to develop mental illness when deprived of social contact.) If everyone lacked empathy and remorse, our species would not have survived because there wouldn't be much standing in the way of abuse and horror. You may not view psychopathy/sociopathy as a disorder but of course you wouldn't and I understand that. But evolutionary science shows it to be a sort of "glitch" in the genetic code in a minority of people. So you end up with a brain where the temporal lobes don't function as well as they should.

It is wrong to murder or otherwise violate another person because we are able to put ourselves in the situation of the other person, psychologically, and understand their suffering and loss and also that this is not what the person wanted, so it is a violation of their Will and individual freedom. This causes psychological distress and causes us to view it as abhorrent. The same can be said about slavery. If you value your own freedom than you could extend that and value the freedom of others through empathy.

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I can see your point of view. Ethics and morals are subjective, anyway. Obviously my ethical views are at variance to yours. My ethics are based on respect for the individual Will of others and so violations of that are viewed as wrong to me. I know that sociopaths/psychopaths could be able to control their urges. It's their way of viewing things that I object to. We're both against mainstream societies, but for quite different reasons.

I object to your characterization of the reptilian brain. I've had pets lizards and they feel emotion, too. One of them grieved himself to death when his mate died. Birds are the same way.

Psychic powers depend on the development of spirituality in general.

Well, this has turned into a bit of an interesting exchange hasn't it?

Mortose posed the initial question as a bit of a pitfall, which seems to have caught its mark. In order for any of those things to be 'wrong' requires, implicitly, a universal law giver(who has turned out to be a very elusive fellow) else it is reduced to what it is, another opinion jockying for favour in the value-hierarchy of 'Nomos'.

Of course, things such as rape,murder,theft, torture and slavery have long since installed themselves as 'evils' in our particular weltanschauung for a variety of reasons, yet none of them can really be offered as anything else but personal preference. Always a personal preference born of one raised in the very society such a preference is prevalent, important to the level it is important to those around them. It's an ouroboros.

It's all contextual. Murder is 'bad' unless it's 'justified' in at which point it is reduced to 'killing' or even bolstered up to an act of heroism, like say in the case of how it is viewed when soldiers or police kill people. What 'justifies' something is intrinsically rooted in the worldview, or 'nomos' of a particular culture(in this case our western culture), which is mostly arbitrary but can mostly be tied to the very old and powerful influence of judeochristianity for the last couple of thousand years.

Chains, all chains, for your mind, and your actions.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Well, this has turned into a bit of an interesting exchange hasn't it?

Mortose posed the initial question as a bit of a pitfall, which seems to have caught its mark. In order for any of those things to be 'wrong' requires, implicitly, a universal law giver(who has turned out to be a very elusive fellow) else it is reduced to what it is, another opinion jockying for favour in the value-hierarchy of 'Nomos'.

Of course, things such as rape,murder,theft, torture and slavery have long since installed themselves as 'evils' in our particular weltanschauung for a variety of reasons, yet none of them can really be offered as anything else but personal preference. Always a personal preference born of one raised in the very society such a preference is prevalent, important to the level it is important to those around them. It's an ouroboros.

It's all contextual. Murder is 'bad' unless it's 'justified' in at which point it is reduced to 'killing' or even bolstered up to an act of heroism, like say in the case of how it is viewed when soldiers or police kill people. What 'justifies' something is intrinsically rooted in the worldview, or 'nomos' of a particular culture(in this case our western culture), which is mostly arbitrary but can mostly be tied to the very old and powerful influence of judeochristianity for the last couple of thousand years.

Chains, all chains, for your mind, and your actions.

Of course it's all subjective. But there's evolutionary reasons why most people find such things abhorrent, too. We're not born blank slates. The Abrahamic religions certainly have nothing to do with stopping killing, rapes, slavery, etc. in general.

Besides, I don't see the point of all this railing against laws that proscribe killing, rape, theft, torture, slavery, etc. What is the point? Are you angry that if you do those things, you'll be punished? Do you really wish to do those things? Is that what you're saying? I've read a lot of your blog and that is what you seem to be saying. If not, you need to clarify. It just seems pointless.

Last edited:
SF,

Why do things that are taboo? Things you have convinced yourself are objectively wrong?

You are right. Such things are hard, uncomfortable, scary, and often time come with potential consequences that can be equally as uncomfortable or scary.

Yet, how can you ever know anything about yourself if you do not cross these lines? The alternative is to believe a narrative told to you, about you, from those that are not you. This sort of Second hand knowing, whether it be tenets of the bible or tenets of the church of Satan, are hallmarks of the RHP.

You have two options..talk about or do. Resist what is told to you and become more autonomous, or merge with the All. Godhood, of the sort offered by LHP initiation is not a matter of 'I just decided I'm a Satanist so I'm my own god" or "I just changed the name and traits of what I worship", but something struggled and striven for, down the hard path. One mental chain, one control meme, one hard and shocking revelation at a time.

It certainly isn't for everyone, and such a path will break more than it will cause to bloom. Only those of robust Will and Mind need apply :)

Last edited: