• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Role of Authoritarianism in Science

Clara Tea

The fact that you have written a scientific paper does not immediately get you acceptance.
Anti-Semitism was rife at the time and scientists were no exception.
Alfred Wegener proposed a hypothesis of continental drift that was initially badly received, but now have evolved into the theory of plate techtonics.

When scientists propose radical new ideas, they need to gain inertia to become accepted.
BUT science, unlike religion, does change.

I had no idea that the Teutonics (Germans) were pushing around the continental plates.

Clara Tea

False. He died over 65 years ago. Get your science (and facts) right.
Yes, Einstein died over 65 years ago. Time only marches forward. However, for those traveling at high speeds, special relativity says that time marches forward slower. For those in strong gravitational fields, general relativity says that time marches forward slower also. So, there might be another reference frame in which Einstein didn't die such a long time ago, since time is relative.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Only evil minded men read man written documents and theoried to give it a status.

Why the same advice is expressed differently by any new human teacher leader. Book reader false preacher.

It wasn't any christian against the Jewish. They were united to bring the advice witness of new life sacrificed by scientists the rich men again.

Why the rich man medical theme was a hypocrite. As rich men caused life's sacrifice. Rich men built the church for healing. Rich men took down the science temple they had built.

In multi agreed national temple using communities.

The same science temple active today in multi countries. Chosen by rich men. Is not chosen by any particular religion.

If you say Christian scientists were invention active lived with Hitler then they were. The same as other multi religious idealists.

As Christians are cross cultural believers.

A scientist is a scientist second after being a man. His religious ideals are his own. And those ideas separate him from the main teachings beliefs that taught no man is God.

The white supremacy belief is a cult based on documented readings God being a reaction formed man's spiritual image in white cloud mass.

The human theme...I was never a poor man. I was only a natural man.

As rich men lie. Non stop liars for the rich man's status...a rich man.

Cults are what they always have been. Humans who don't believe in diversity of life nor equality of life.

A rich man can believe in his promise and lifes equality and use his riches to try to achieve. Only because he had been proven wrong.

Clara Tea

No. Hence, humans and a universe are there.

You were complaining about not having authority in science like Darwin does. You might have more authority in science if you made sound arguments like Darwin did. I assure you that if his writing was as chaotic as yours, neither of us would ever have heard of him.

You don't know this for a fact, nor that the universe could have been any other way, but we can grant you this for now anyway. You have made an argument for a god that is not omnipotent intelligently designing the universe. If there are narrow ranges for what the fundamental constants of physics must be for life and mind to exist, and that deity is constrained by them, then that deity is not the author of those constraints.

But that's another matter - the problem with God being the source of everything. Are we to believe that a conscious deity is the author of its own consciousness as well as ours? Or the author of whatever laws keep it and all that power and knowledge it has intact, without which a deity be expected to dissipate (disorganize, increase entropy).

Incidentally, I can't imagine how small the number is that represents what fraction of the universe could support human life naturally like earth does without technological support. How many zeroes would precede the first non-zero digit after the decimal point? Most of the universe is inhospitable to humanity - water and oxygen too sparse, too much radiation, too little or too much gravity, too hot or too cold, too close to a star or a black hole, etc..

Many people attempting to make sound arguments make loud ones instead (but loudness is a property of sound). My sister is magna cum loudest in debates.

Isn't it possible that a deity made conditions for life?

Some believe that it is a fluke of nature that earth has all three phases of water (vapor, liquid/steam, and ice). These are responsible for life as we know it.

Assuming that planets were made by accretion of matter in rings of matter in a disk around the sun (much like the rings of Saturn), we could assume that such acccretion began as chunks of frozen matter. That is, the earth might have been formed by water freezing, forming chunks that stuck to each other, and as more and more mass stuck, the earth was formed. Similarly, Jupiter might have been formed by methane freezing into chunks. All of the planets may be at the point where some gas freezes and forms chunks.

If this frozen chunk idea (not theory) is correct, then there might be water planets around most stars. This would make it much more likely that life, as we know it, exists somewhere in the vast universe.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Many people attempting to make sound arguments make loud ones instead (but loudness is a property of sound). My sister is magna cum loudest in debates.

Isn't it possible that a deity made conditions for life?

Some believe that it is a fluke of nature that earth has all three phases of water (vapor, liquid/steam, and ice). These are responsible for life as we know it.

Assuming that planets were made by accretion of matter in rings of matter in a disk around the sun (much like the rings of Saturn), we could assume that such acccretion began as chunks of frozen matter. That is, the earth might have been formed by water freezing, forming chunks that stuck to each other, and as more and more mass stuck, the earth was formed. Similarly, Jupiter might have been formed by methane freezing into chunks. All of the planets may be at the point where some gas freezes and forms chunks.

If this frozen chunk idea (not theory) is correct, then there might be water planets around most stars. This would make it much more likely that life, as we know it, exists somewhere in the vast universe.
A human wants life to first exist in the universe to suit his personal just a human on earth theorem.

As he wants advice as to first form himself as orders to remove all form from its evolution by I want it all inside a machine by greed.

All just a man's position in life as a natural human is not thinking. For just a natural human.

A satanic theory I heard stated was man first was a black shadow in space that walked by upper heavenly gas theories not water on the ground life into being in clouds from a black man to white cloud supremacy.

Not even involving natural biological life.

Black man less so white man correct.

As just a human theist. More than likely a white man.

As you personally use man's status to make a further mans status.

All life in any nat ion. Ion existing transmitting as a God. The ion whole complete not changed.

The nat Al...all...everything anything is only ever one in holy body type.

The realised human teaching.

Water is one body first just water as a mass. In a theory. You don't include any other type of information.

Science tries to describe water. Like any thesis you never take image what you SEE first as the exact advice.

Why the SEE said no man is a God of any type anywhere else. Just a man.

He had to impose a new place outside of his church to be successful in human life as a holy father as human law. The branch of the tree of life that upheld all humans are innocent until proven guilty of crimes against humanity.

Actually. As the only correct rich man.

Rich men play a rich man's game.

The life of a man his presence his consciousness is present only.

Born a holy life human baby sperm ovary as the only human life human aware human being human conscious scientific advice as correct one hundred per cent correct one hundred life age human father to great father a grand father.

questfortruth

Humans are a pretty recent development in the universe. It doesn't require us in order it exist. We require the universe in order we exist.
Universe is four dimensional, hence, there cannot be Universe without humans. TRUST ME, I KNOW.

questfortruth

Actually, it sort of is. It's questioning credibility. Statements that have to say "trust me", that is.
Universe is a box with borders: ranging from 1905 AD upto 2030 AD. Hence if you were alive at 1906AD, then you belong to Universe forever and ever.