• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Right wing Dutch politician proposes, move the Palestinians to Jordan

Shaul

Premium Member
The invasion has been ongoing and the vast majority come from Europe. See chart below.View attachment 30394
“Thanks” for providing a chart from unknown provenance and suspect validity. The truth is quite different.

According to Israel's Central Bureau of Statistics, in 2008, of Israel's 7.3 million people, 75.6 percent were Jews of any background.[27] Among them, 70.3 percent were Sabras (born in Israel), mostly second- or third-generation Israelis, and the rest are olim (Jewish immigrants to Israel)—20.5 percent from Europe and the Americas, and 9.2 percent from Asia and Africa, including the Arab countries.[28]

Demographics of Israel - Wikipedia

Oh, and you completely overlook the fact that many of the Arabs claiming to be “Palestinian” themselves migrated from other countries. Many flocked there after Jewish settlers (not “invaders”) drained swamps and made the land habitable. Even Yasser Arafat himself was born in Cairo, Egypt.

Your simplistic narrative on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is as wrong as it is naive.

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
“Thanks” for providing a chart from unknown provenance and suspect validity. The truth is quite different.
It's from Wikipedia. Same source you cited. And Yasser Arafat's parents were Palestinians who migrated to Egypt, his father was from Gaza and his mother from Jerusalem. And the majority of those Sabras are descendants of Europeans.

Shaul

Premium Member
It's from Wikipedia. Same source you cited. And Yasser Arafat's parents were Palestinians who migrated to Egypt, his father was from Gaza and his mother from Jerusalem. And the majority of those Sabras are descendants of Europeans.
And the “Jews from Europe” are descendants from Jews that were from Jerusalem and Israel. So how come you have a double standard, one for Arafat and another for Jews? And, no, the majority of the Sabras are descended of Jews from non-Europeans.

The Reverend Bob

And the “Jews from Europe” are descendants from Jews that were from Jerusalem and Israel.

They had not any ties to Palestine for thousands of years.
If you only count lineage by the maternal line then maybe they have a little blood ties to the land, but barely. Or perhaps as some have suggested...none at all. And I am not buying into the Khazars things, but test of maternal lineages suggests that they are Europeans.

Surprise: Ashkenazi Jews Are Genetically European

Genetic Roots of the Ashkenazi Jews

sooda

Veteran Member
And the “Jews from Europe” are descendants from Jews that were from Jerusalem and Israel. So how come you have a double standard, one for Arafat and another for Jews? And, no, the majority of the Sabras are descended of Jews from non-Europeans.

Arfat's father was Egyptian ..His mother was Palestinian. No relation to Arafat.

His birth was registered in Gaza... which was the norm.

Shaul

Premium Member
They had not any ties to Palestine for thousands of years.
If you only count lineage by the maternal line then maybe they have a little blood ties to the land, but barely. Or perhaps as some have suggested...none at all. And I am not buying into the Khazars things, but test of maternal lineages suggests that they are Europeans.

Genetic Roots of the Ashkenazi Jews
Genetics confirms the origin of Jews, they come from the Levant.
https://medicalxpress.com/news/2010-06-dna-geographical-jews.html

Open your eyes,
Did European Jews displace the indigenous Palestinians? - Israel Advocacy Movement

sooda

Veteran Member

Arab Jews share the same generic markers as Lebanese and Syrians.. The Ashkenazi Jewsdonw.

https://www.livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
Oct 08, 2013 · Surprise: Ashkenazi Jews Are Genetically European. But a new study suggests that at least their maternal lineage may derive largely from Europe. Though the finding may seem intuitive, it contradicts the notion that European Jews mostly descend from people who left Israel and the Middle East around 2,000 years ago.

The Reverend Bob

sooda

Veteran Member
Who has no relationship with Arafat? His mom or his dad?

Tom
His mother was NOT from the same Palestinian family as Arafat,but she was Paslestinian.

The extended family usually Egyptians, Syrian, Lebanese etc. ITs been that way for thousands of years.

Seriously?

sooda

Veteran Member

The Reverend Bob

Because you and your friends posted things like post #17.
Listening to you talk, one might think that Syria, Jordan, and Egypt haven't ever had a tank or jet fighter.
Tom
Your post is #13! How can you say that you were refuting #17 if you are #13?

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Arfat's father was Egyptian ..His mother was Palestinian. No relation to Arafat.
Here's what you said. Right here on RF

His mother was NOT from the same Palestinian family as Arafat,but she was Paslestinian.
I don't care much for Zionists.
But I don't care much for violent Muslimists either. Nor do I care for violent Christians or Democrats or Trump supporters.

You seem to think that opposing violence from people I disagree with is the same as endorsing violence from people I do agree with. Well, I don't.
I don't agree with, or endorse, violent from anybody.
Tom