• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

right now

elmarna

Right now - what would you be doing if you had the time, energy, or money?
I would be riding horses!

elmarna

I can say right now it is valentines day. But my feelins says that it is playing out like a full moon!
Anyone for baying in chous?
Os just acting crazy!

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I think I wish I was on some tropical beach right now- but not a crowded one. So it would have to be cool, but not too cold. And the tide couldn't be too high. Or maybe in an isolated log cabin in the middle of a wood- with plenty of food in the larder and complete silence- with the exception of music. And no TV!!

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
If I had all the money in the world I'd be doing exactly what I am right now. Messing about on the computer listening to AC/DC.
But the speakers would be a LOT bigger :D

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I'm already doing what I want to do. Someone has to be living in paradise. :)

DSC00837B.jpg

This is a picture of two of my regular visitors. It doesn't get much better than this. :beach:

dyanaprajna2011

Dharmapala
Honestly, I don't think I would be doing anything much different. My life has been dedicated to the study of religions, and that's pretty much how I spend my time. BUT, I would like to travel to different places of religious historical importance. And, I'd have more time/money to spend with my kids. Being 500 miles away from them sucks big time.

dyanaprajna2011

Dharmapala
Absolutely. They're going to be spending a week with me in about 6 weeks too. It's not the most ideal situation, but it had to be done, at least for now.