• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RF Enhanced Rorschach Test #2

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What do you see in this picture?

886_39.jpg
Neo-colonial intersectional patriarchal fascist racism....in pastels.
Obviously, it's a counterpoint of the surrealism of the underlying metaphor about Trump.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member
It captures the raw, untamed, and eternal struggle of man seen in Deliverance with the introspection of A River Runs Through It set in the timeless background of Phantasm and pretty mountain valleys.

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member

886_39.jpg
What I find most interesting is the boomerang. It seems out of place in this. What does that represent? Is it representative of the primitive nature of violence that exists as a potential in all men? It is just hovering there in the background. It could be.

Then there is the ghostly Elvis, but that one is obvious.

Laika

Premium Member

886_39.jpg

I see an artists depiction of scientists latest politically correct theory of what caused the extinction of the Dinosaurs: It was Hitler!

Or maybe concept art for the next blockbuster Jurassic park sequel trying to keep with the times and grab headlines: Just add Nazis.(After Cowboys vs. Aliens, can you really rule this out? Nothing is sacred anymore.) :D

Stanyon

WWMRD?
I see an artists depiction of scientists latest politically correct theory of what caused the extinction of the Dinosaurs: It was Hitler!
Or maybe concept art for the next blockbuster Jurassic park sequel trying to keep with the times and grab headlines: Just add Nazis.(After Cowboys vs. Aliens, can you really rule this out? Nothing is sacred anymore.) :D

We had the movie Dod Sno with Nazi zombies, I agree it would make a great "bad" movie if it was done right. If we can have five or six Sharknado movies we should be able to have Jurassic Reich.

Dino D day is some game that's been out for a while, never played it though
hitler_dino.jpg