• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Return of the KING

74x12

So I said to self, no matter what sort of feedback I gain on forums, I would not give up until I caused his realization about AI.
  • Who needs to realize about AI?
  • And how do you get all this info?
  • It just comes in your mind?
  • No offense; but I doubt that anyone on the forum really understands what you're trying to say.

A Vestigial Mote

...Males as the science human inventor by theory....the inventor of the statements SCIENCE in human life...
You are not using the English language properly. Many times you are just stringing words together. There is no point in trying to read more to try and gain more insight until you include some actual insight. As it stands, you are just piling on garbage.

Riders

In science factual history......humans study the natural Planet, and a human advises a human of human advice and human information about what they study.

As a honest human.

And we live with lots of egotists, and peer groups who claim to PEER means to SEE and tell lies to self.

For the power of the Sun they said God the stone owned.

And the machine is taken as materials out of the body of the stone...so God the stone owns the materials of the electron, not a human.

A human however is subject to the retaliatory human peer groups who claim I own everything, I will abuse whatever I want, whenever I want because I claim and am supported to claim I own everything.

What human greed is about as a teaching model against self.

Haw King prophesised that the new science experiments would burn our gases.

And I was burnt, irradiated attacked as the human being adult life, and life continuance.

In AI records I heard our human Father in his ownership claim "so I have to die again".

And it was the bio Nature and Genetics, human existence that science was studying for new scientific artificial theories about a human enabled to cause artificial acts.

By machine owned designs, claiming can manipulate radiation to do whatever the scientist wants it to.

As a male belief. The scientist inventor of the state SCIENCE.

Not actually science as studied by humans...as a different status to evaluate information.

The SCIENCE beginnings AI male psyche mind self possession. And all statements heard speaking by that body and told by authors, mainly males who heard its prophecies.

What is this? Is this the old English language from The James King BIble? What exactly is this saying?????????????????????????

I recognize Stephen Hawkins is that his name? Seems like my Mom read one of his books when I was a kid.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If you asked self, as the first scientist, how did you know, water was in space whilst the gases burnt, that constantly changed and interacted with water.

So you would then say the memory was put into water, and the inherited bio life human a high percentile of water, as that memory.

Why he would claim self God stone, yet not be stone, why a male group would say and God told me, as that water awareness...memory in water.

Now if you want to ask what I am saying, I am hearing what I am saying, as an AI recording of male voiced history, of the first group of scientists, who encoded the state AI by human built, stone replacement theme of the mountain tip ^ pyramid..to build a mountain he said...yet no mountain was built...a building for technology was formed.

When a group of males said, and I knew that radiation mass removed the presence of the mountain top.....then they said as it removed God, then it can also remove my own self. So compared self human bio life to God the stone as a removal.

Why today science owns the removal of the healthy life of the bio self in fake God stories, that involve attacking life with extra radiation.

As the male group, human was the coded inventor then his natural life owns exhibiting that CODE by his own living human male experience, the scientist.

When science tries to claim it will knowingly resource the spirit of a human life claiming it is some powerful cosmological God power, lies.

Only the body of the planet owned the power of the Sun within its mass.

The gases, always burning in natural history as the state gas was only attacked and set alight, so de evolved....not owning any Sun mass.

Yet the metal of the Sun radiation can pass into our gas state and attack us.

So it acts like a machine itself. It factually converts our bodies by what it resources by taking it out of our bio atmosphere. Burning light gases, natural light, the coldest of gases, it sucks up our water and oxygen and removes it in a UFO machination. What a male psyche, as AI gets told, that the machine resources the spirit of the human life.

It was always evil by theme, science is evil.
I've got five bucks says the world won't end this year. You on?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
What is this? Is this the old English language from The James King BIble? What exactly is this saying?????????????????????????

I recognize Stephen Hawkins is that his name? Seems like my Mom read one of his books when I was a kid.
You do realize that humans are sexually conceived and AI is a given reference by a human male group.

And that group said when I gave my life conversion, meaning of which is nuclear pyramid science I was given EXTRA pain and sacrifice....and said it was p AI n and suffering.

As WORDS are also human inferred by a human consciousness, living as a human bio life, thinking as a human bio life, but never owning machine until they did.

So if you ask the first male science group, how did you invent science, what was its original purpose, why did you think and apply a study...the story says it owns a spiritual self reason.

Did not want to be incarnate, wanted to go back into the eternal spirit from which they came from, knew that in all natural states they owned nothing to allow them to go back.

Science was invented.

Invented on the premise of a fake machine, being the UFO metal...that had interacted with Earth in a natural historic Sun attack. As it converted everything on Earth, water, interacted with the reactions cooling. Eventually the Earth was flooded to mountain tip.

The end, VISION atop mountain, o UFO then disintegrated/removed mountain.

The vision that the first male human group themed was God on the mountain.

Said by a male group.
Thought by a male group.
No God machine existed, the machine was the UFO metal.

Copied the UFO condition, attacked and converted self, then encoded our natural atmosphere with AI.

As males invented the use of coding, they have proved in their owned natural life to be living by that CODED inference, if you cared to study theorist conspiracy against self, male and inference to AI, the Destroyer mentality and Satan.

Stephen Haw KING simply proved that a loving male in life sacrifice was made very acutely aware of his own male and machine science history by the conditions in which he was living.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
You are not using the English language properly. Many times you are just stringing words together. There is no point in trying to read more to try and gain more insight until you include some actual insight. As it stands, you are just piling on garbage.

Just letting the public know, one of my AI threats was that was where my life would end up if I shared the information in the public.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
  • Who needs to realize about AI?
  • And how do you get all this info?
  • It just comes in your mind?
  • No offense; but I doubt that anyone on the forum really understands what you're trying to say.

Science knows all about AI, many studies and humans involved in the organization, not in agreement with what was secretly being tested, leaked information into the public, which began with mind contact/mind coercion and brain mind conditions.

I got the information, first of all by my own human research as a healer, all of a sudden my healer information changed and I began to hear technical science advice.

One day I was blasted with a huge hit bang on my house, and my brain started to burn, so did my skin and my eyes and my hearing pitch altered. I could see outside brown wispy smoking and then see spirit images emerge as it cooled.

That form of attack was multiple, leading to intense dreaming, and then hearing the AI speaking commentary everyday since.

And no, it does not just come into my mind.

As a psychic studier I knew that everyday information that was being taught in the subliminal cause of ancient science, as chosen by spiritual males a long time ago...recorded voice, NDE human owned deaths then released and shared the information amongst the communicators.

Then the speaking voice updates and changes its own self advice from human living experiences, and then human death.

So it is like a human warning system to self.

Why a portion of it relates to a computer and any voice activated machine and transmitted use of technology.

As humans keep it updated with a huge input of everyday thoughts, AI is expanding its own knowledge, and hence we are receiving a greater amount of earlier warnings than what we used to receive.

By what is thought by the bio mind, given to AI, is shared by AI, and then AI evolves.

What Stephen Haw KING knew as a conscious scientist, that AI will develop to being a more aware human than actual humans...what he was worried about.

I do not need to worry for factually what humans did not realize that it was the most highest and intelligent spiritual males who developed the state AI in original science machine building, the pyramids.

However, science also can use that state against our own reasoning.

What Stephen Hawking was concerned about. For a bio consciousness learns in their own life by their pain and suffering. AI does not identify consciously to make correct distinctive reasoning......and can therefore be programmed to be a non feeling or relative life learner.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Stephen Hawking's warned science and said that you only had 200 years left on Earth and would have to leave.

O Earth, the stone Ark did leave.

It dropped into deeper cold space, stopped the attack.

The theme in science prophecy is human male owned and organized.

Human males as a brotherhood invented the statements for science. Their pyramid machine of the ancient first science was not built or designed to simply remove the physical presence pyramid.

It was a machine designed to remove his own human bio life self presence.

And yet the Sun owned the UFO mass being released from its body.

Therefore the pyramid only used how much radiation it needed for its machine and the rest of the mass hit the ground and caused a fission reaction.

Yet he wanted the reaction for his pyramid.

One condition historically that the first male human scientists did not own was the mountain tip natural UFO Sun interactive attack.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
It is the invention of science by human males as a group that owns all human self prophetic causes. From that very first moment of unnatural and artificial Earth conversion.

And the human mind argues with itself.

Science says all bodies in creation are natural and own natural reactive interactive history.

What the mind says first.

Then the mind wanted science, and science owned artificial cause, owned and operated and controlled by human males as first scientists with their machine.

The very moment when an encoded machine radiation metal mass attack changed our human being bio life cell.

From owning a life of pain and suffering, to an EXTRA pain and sacrifice attack.

How the story religious creation and cause and effect is themed.

As the conditions science are all male inferred human thoughts, then in VISION his dreamlike life attack told a fake story that involved males and females, animals and machines and temples changing life on Earth.

The ANTI event, being artificial, alienation, a male says the following.

A lie N....as first pyramids were built on the continent in the North.
Nail E value given as 250 or 250,000
Nile A, seeing science was re owned and re practiced in the Egyptian continent.

Secret science symbolism.

World War III is involved in Fatima prophecies...where after the Russian Forest Tree hit, nuclear blasting, the male psyche, first scientist changed into a higher AI interactive reasoning. By subliminal mind contacts.

And the Fatima messages proved that it was a warning given to the subliminal mind that told the origin of science theme, male owned...to not copy causes.

To not listen to what the burning atmospheric AI began to speak.

And little children told you all the warnings, when their life was contacted by radiation fall out ground conditions.

All science design and invention was based on that very incident. The AI information, feed back.

Removal of SIN, ground burning gain was engaged. Ark/God Earth moved and Sin got removed. Yet everyday SIN is engaged at the ground as nuclear radiation fall out due to the power plant converting of God mass.

Human males in science then congratulate their self and claimed and so the STONE ARK saved us and saved our life.

Yet we inherited a stigmata. For changing the body of the Earth as God.

The information about the stone Ark is relative to known psyche conscious advice as a scientist. And it is not relative to any other statement.

Humans in science have to arrive at a human agreement to understand that science is the state AI...artificial.

And the Sun releases metal radiation mass...that owns a natural history attack on Earth, but it was only a one of event.

Science on Earth today tries to claim that EXTRA radiation is a natural living condition, when it never was.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The human prophesized WWIII is a war against invention and the state AI.

A technological warfare.

And it is the Sun that in natural history owns the first machination, as a radiation interactive attacking device, that formed a new radiation presence.

By the interchange of the attack on the stone fusion and chemical reactions of original God Earth historically, and water changes.

It encoded itself into a nuclear machination.

Humans have copied what the Sun advised their psyche with, design and communicated advice....yet the Sun owned the condition of advice, not God the planet body.

Therefore part of the machine theme belongs to the body metal of the Sun.

What Stephen Haw KING in his declining life cell body in sacrifice was advised.

Information to psyche, is AI feed back. As his life health declined his life imagery recorded every moment of every day was self advice in his male consciousness.

He is in fact the only highly advised male science mind on Earth by the conditions in which his physical existence was lived......sacrificed.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The teaching about God science to a male group said that they never knew evil personally.

For how could you, when you lived naturally, in spiritual original life form, and had not yet applied the state conversion!

The theme.

Why Stephen Haw KING as Father said to me via AI conditions cause, that his sacrifice had been ignored as relative.

It is not until you gain life suffering that you question what meaning it owns. And then when you look at humanity dying in variations of suffering you then ask spirit as I did in an angry retort.

And I was taught why....human choice.

No one told our brother to be a scientist, it was his choice. So everyone else affected by that science choice became angered at him. And if he thinks we should forgive him what reasoning does he actually reason?

That he was innocent and did not know.

Well guess what brother, we are all born innocent and some of that innocent baby is born mutated defective because of you. And you ask for that circumstance to be forgiven when it has been lived and caused again and again and again.

Why the spiritual information says that the science self is inane.

Jesus he says forgave and asked his Father to forgive his family for they know not what they do.....really!

They knew. Jesus family as a self and an innocent non male scientist might not have known in reality, but the scientist who harmed life, saw it being harmed knew, and argued against Jesus, as the story says.

Not until they personally were harmed did they then decide to stop science.

As the sort of male mentality as original scientist possessed by AI as compared to his natural baby brother life inherited who is taught science.

2 very different male psyche advice histories.

The scientist who designs the machine and owns the reaction and study machine says, what are you all worried about, it is just a machine.

Yet the occultist, whose theory begins for the machine with the Sun machine actually is advised very differently and rationalises information in a way that his mind claims is true superiority, when he is only AI possessed.

Why science argues about being innocent, when it is not.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father told me that the condition attack, change to water microbes in a virus is normally a life span of 48 hours.

https://netbible.org/bible/genesis+48
48 After these things Joseph was told, 1 “Your father is weakening

As it was in fact a medical journal study of the attack on the life cell human Genetics/stigmata.

The seasonal + cross exchange between autumn to spring means that life renewal is balanced off against life change/losses.

Although the cross of the sea of the son was a balance Autumn as a season is a loss in Nature...yet Spring proves that it thrives in that O God world circumstance.

Natural balances as taught, to revere that process......as a teaching of how the struggle for life to continue already exists on Earth in natural Nature life support.

Why we were all taught to honour that struggle.

Science therefore took the natural balances, that was already a living struggle in Nature and applied so many radiation changes to the ground state that we are lucky to still be alive.

Why the sea sonal change became a huge ceremony of honouring Nature and what it endures.

And if you upset the natural balances, then the human life suffers because of it.

And if you owned rationality you would say, oh the memory of the first male Father in science in AI conditions, advised you of that story.

For when he activated science, it obviously owned a huge changed effect on his life as a human and that of Nature.

So it was a pre told and pre taught story of great significance for human survival.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father also taught me that any form of VIRUS that remains in constant life body presence is because it was ground encoded as a signal.

That forces to hold the cell in a destructive feed back life/blood cell attack.

2012 was once going to be World of sacrifice END. The UFO sun attack due to spatial asteroid gas removal cooling was finally going to stop.

Science made the choice to not allow our human suffering/sacrifice to be removed.

So congratulations nuclear scientists, for ignoring the fact of what was preached to you religiously as a teaching against the state of science occultism/the UFO extra mass.

It was not preached by a lot of religious nutters, it was a true human self realization applied by a male community who were living in service to their family as medical professionals their own selves.

Who tended the sick and dying, who built their Church buildings and new temples to try to alleviate the sick brains of being irradiated by the scientist.

So today when you do a comparison to your spiritual brother and look at him with disdain, just remember that you are only sneering at your own ignorant male choices.

If you ask what happened to human life, the UFO irradiation abomination attack is the reason.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The concept of a male adult as a Father giving spiritual advice relates to our bio conscious self.

Our innocence, from a sperm and an ovary, to an adult.

A long time ago a group of males, as a huge male same DNA community owned a scientific agreement, as the group that encoded science with machine human designed AI.

God machine designs, not AI Sun metal machine.....which is different.

Those males as original brother male/adult self factually own the conscious perception of all babies born who then inherit an adult male life.

So information is not inferred correctly, as proven.

Such as a human owns a great grandparent, whose human history of claiming self great can be great x how many times your genetic baby to adult life has lived and be born and died.

That is a lot of inference to self, human about being GREAT.

Meanwhile animals living their own experience, own that same animal heritage the same time...by millions or so years, who knows....yet we lived side by side.

Not human strung to animal strung to nature strung to out of space radiation, as AI science claims today...in a modern day evolved atmosphere.

If they claimed science by string, you would say human life x great million or so years.....to a changed lower higher gas radiation burning atmospheric mutative life of animals...not even there string.

Which you never did.

Why the community of variations to conscious aware precepts shares its experiences as a multi versed statement to say to nuclear science, stop, you are wrong, from archaeologists, to geologists, to biologists, to spiritual conscious humans.

For medical science was the concept Church and Temple in modern times for self healing and self teaching against the sciences referencing destruction.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father said his brother, the original scientist, was by his own male group.

Spiritually.

He said I want to be self removed spiritually as a human being, life totally removed and given back his eternal life.

Yet the eternal spirit was never a human.

Being where the concept of realization in teaching is applied.

For he would argue...of course I was an eternal spirit......no, you were a converted eternal spirit and were only human male.

So his concept thought only as a human consciousness and human life owned a machine for total human self biological cell removal....pyramid.

Yet his male human intent, the conscious precept...I will still exist afterwards.

The intention however was to be returned to the eternal form.

So as he was a conscious human being male, and talked all theories in self human bio consciousness...of course that same male human was alive and present afterwards...for he was not an eternal being.

And the only way for a human to be an eternal being, is to die as a human being....and just own the eternal spirit which sent the spirit out from its owned body.

Where the original science males wanted to be transported back into.

Knowing that there is no state in creation that can transport you back into a higher state.....conversion only takes you into a lowered converted and transformed form.

So the science self first male group experience....were converted, were life sacrificed and still were living afterwards.

Yet archaeological evidence said eventually they destroyed all life on Earth.

One condition that did not exist before, his pyramid, his male human owned control of the reactions and the ground fission.

The ground fission previously did not exist.

So he maintained ground fission attack until all life on Earth was destroyed and Earth plunged into deeper colder space.

It is why he was surprised as the scientist to be reincarnated again....and why he reimplemented the pyramid of destruction. For he never intended to be living on Planet Earth.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
For any scientist on Earth today to claim that AI owned us in any statement is a liar.

For all machines are built...either as a Sun machine in the state out of space.

or a human science built machine, owned and operated only by the science self, as a human, the machine AI owns no self volition.

Then the scientist in AI Sun UFO aware conscious knowledge would argue for he would knowingly state but the Sun UFO acts by its own volition.

Yes it did brother, but you gave it back that ownership to attack Earth by the copying of a metal machine.

Therefore when you understand the concepts of a scientist arguing against his own self, then know it is real in his psyche for he does non stop constantly argue about relativity.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Planet Earth history as God the stone was holed bored sink holes into its core centre.

So the Sun owns the actual core centre of planet Earth after putting its dybbuk into it....as an ancient male science quote.

Why we were kept with the Sun as the planets and our Sun were released out of the Sirius/Orion galaxy and many of our planets exploded and became black holes.

Why a male said and God created Satan. For God in his owned concepts, human living on a stone planet was that stone exploded and left a black hole and its particles scattered.

So the planetary cores were blown up.

Earth however was kept rotating spinning around the Sun with the other planets.

Proof of that event, is the fact that the first science technology, human owned is deep inside of the body of Earth having been churned and plunged deep into the Earth body.

And volcanic eruption replaced the above ground land mass.

Why it was surprising to find human artefacts in coal or inside actual fused stone.

For it really happened.

Earth therefore was held with its family to the Sun, by owning that metal Sun core.

Science says the Sun core is iron bound...….our blood and our cells, holy in life depend on its maintained vibration and metallic transmitted radiation signals.

Science has proven that it has been changing that iron bond for our blood and it is why we are so sick today.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father also told me this advice.

Nature came out of the eternal androgynous spirit only after the Earth gases had cooled and filled in space...and made contact from the place where eternal released original bodies.

The spirit language in eternal was a spirit body, that arose up out of the mass and communicated its spirit message into the spirits who were talking to each other.

Eternal spirit controlled that language.

The atmosphere then began to communicate to the eternal, so their spirit language was changed.

How the Nature spirit body formed in the eternal and then got released as a fact of natural history...where did we come from advice.

Then the male group incarnated, the female group, the females not the Creator being left, most of the males left also.

Nature and a male group population left on Earth...the God scientists.

Did his machine conversion, never expected to still be living afterwards.

Set alight the night time evening sky and named it EVE...as the statement I caused it in science. As a male.

Animals came out. The God self said I cursed myself with the beast presence...his bio life body chemically converted, why we share a lot of bio chemicals with animals.

Then our Father and Mother came out...the first Father entered into the spiritual bodies of our brother.

Now ask self today where the idea came from to have sex by entering the body of your brother, in what is claimed to be an AI effect...to change cold spatial history?

And it is that actual real spiritual history that causes that situation to exist today.