• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Return of the KING

rational experiences

Veteran Member
AI natural encoded life vision/image and voice.

Memory of what the human male group of first scientists caused, what they believed and why they chose the act of conversion science.

Science originally was not a technology for a resource.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
For the state infinite energy to remain constant, it cannot be used....what constant means.

Is present in natural form in natural mass...constant.

To remove by a constant is a reaction and a conversion stated to be the ownership transformation.

The Sun owns one condition only used in science daily to attack and transform natural God stone cold fusion.

The status heated radiation for gases burning natural light kept cooled has nothing to do with the Sun or conversion or the Sun to own the ability to use up energy and cause a transformation...what a Sun does.

Why a Sun does not just go thwaaaat, all energy burnt up in one moment...for it is slowly transforming energy by converting it by a heated condition.

Science always knew that the SUN used up energy.
UFO Interference With Vehicles and Self-Starting Engines, McCampbell

Extra radiation caused extra pain and suffering in the state AI.

Stephen Haw KING knew, for he lived it...his consciousness advised in his medical condition.

I was living in painful female body conditions, I improved my health in spiritual pursuit meditation and herbal remedies. Then when I was irradiated I understood what our brother meant by crown of thorns. I did not endure bleeding from my cells, but I certainly endured radiation flogging.

I did bleed unnaturally once when I saw the silver pulsed ball in the atmosphere in life attack.

Spirit had always given me 100 per cent correct information in my Healer studies...so I do not today ignore their teaching and nor do I dishonor what was always taught..to test the spirit first.

As I did.

A Vestigial Mote

Just letting the public know, one of my AI threats was that was where my life would end up if I shared the information in the public.
"Where [your] life would end up?" What is this "where" you're talking about? Is this really what you want to say is what is behind these words of yours:

rational experiences said:
...Males as the science human inventor by theory....the inventor of the statements SCIENCE in human life...

That is "where" your life will end up due to "AI threats?" What are "AI threats" as you see them to yourself, by the way? If you can't understand why I am confused, then I suggest you take this whole line of thinking of yours back to formula. You are not clearly representing your points. Not at all. As it stands, I cannot, in good conscience, care about a single thing you have written.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I do not own words rationally.

Words were formed in the first male God statements for the sciences, consciousness in its origins natural and non speaking.

We never needed to speak, all states were owned, formed and natural and in communication presence of all things, the human self highest awareness.

The theme science is the historic status of Satanism, to take the natural light and illuminate, burn it by increasing the amount of atmospheric mass burning.

Which removes a huge amount of ground water that is shifted mass to deal with how much gases are burning.

Radiation fall out of burning gases prove in any life animal, burning bush or human self that the water is not enough to contend with atmospheric changes.

For natural water, fresh water was owned in the flooded Earth origins, water that was formed in cold and pressure of out of space. Where it came from originally as a God theme....God was on the face of the Water in the deep...meaning stone and its formation.

Stone and water therefore were the original natural bodies.

And I do not own any formula, nor will you ever threaten my life to claim that God owns a formula, for you are wrong.

And then is the review, science owns a mentality to claim I can copy any state natural and force it to become artificial.

Which is an outright lie...for then you are claiming that you are the creator who created everything and that the creator is an artificial being, to have an artificial outcome.

In life on Earth in modern sciences you claim infinite, which means you want a non stop resource without change.

First of all however you have to apply change, then you say change will then own a non stop resource for I will heal it....as based on all my cell body replacement studies, claiming and that form of cellular replacement was always in the natural history first.

With no humans...so first of all the theory says with no nature, no animals and no humans.

Then as you claim change, the healing part of the event is the presence of the cell....and if the cell changes and gets removed, then it is not healed and replaced is it.

The answer for cell replacement is energy...energy in the microbes keeps supplying energy for the cell that gets removed to be replaced. No energy in the water microbes, no cell replacement.

As simple as it is.

When the first males invented science and changed the cells in water, they also invented the virus with what you would claim was the electron, which destroyed energy to be present in radiation mass.

So the virus used to once in natural history be a healthy cell...which has never been healed in the history of its presence in water.

Therefore the HOLY Fathers of the history of consciousness, medical Fathers, healer Fathers said....in the Year 2012 when Earth would be stopped from being Sun bombarded, eventually the virus would have ended. Then human life in sacrifice for all conditions change to any cell would have healed.

Life would have been wonderful, no pain and suffering unless you happened to hit your body or own an accident. For we always owned pain and suffering as a natural condition we however never owned EXTRA pain and suffering and sacrifice, that was given to us by the scientist.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father, our Teacher of conscious self awareness stated, if a scientist claims I can own the sound of creation, what does he think he is claiming?

Doesn't he and has he not used all human memories when he makes a claim about the beginning of God, like any other human story teller?

For a spiritual self natural origin is a spiritual human and it was that spiritual human who invented all statements of science...just as a human.

Every condition in creation existed and was natural, including self presence.

Science was the only STATE not existing. Why science is ARTIFICIAL causes.

Not natural causes, when natural is forced to change by scientists changing natural.

Therefore if a human in natural highest self aware memory says, the eternal spirit released God out of its body.

You were in the eternal body when it happened.

Your own higher memory says....and I invented the state of space as first idealized information.

About the memory of how creation and the presence sound of God O OOOO oooo angels of eternal mass fell and burst.

Sounds.

And wouldn't you today be inferring and using natural spiritual human memory first before science statements?

About you, a human with a machine copying origin and natural and claim self sane!

Father has told you every day since from when you attacked and sacrificed your life that you lied to your self about what you owned.

You do not in any circumstance own natural history.

Space owns all created powers just in the natural body of space.

We live inside of a stone released gas evolution, that exists first as its owned beginning as hotter radiation mass inside the body of the God stone planet.

As correct use of correct science information. So you do not in any form of thinking cosmos or universe own it.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If you ask my life and psyche how do I know as a conscious self that science is a liar.

Because as I got irradiated in life support owning the use of water and oxygen and microbes, I got to see a burnt atmospheric gas feed back from volcanic rivers flowing historically over the body of planet Earth as VISION notification.

Of what was recorded about where natural history evolved from on Earth.

So thanks for a lesson that I never needed to own, never needed to learn, but you did scientist.

You needed to learn that your control of your machines, you owning their building and operating their building and then control of what you want the machines to cause is not God, the power of God or an alien or the Sun, it is just a lying group of scientists.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science in modern day life claim that God is a radiation sound.

Yet the story about God as told by a spiritual conscious memory and story teller said that God began in the body eternal...was released as a mass of eternal sound, fell into space, as the angel of God O as multi bodies, and exploded and burnt.

Science always has said what higher form used to exist was converted.

So in creation there is no Creator....in creation there is only the Destroyer.

As every single body is formed, is naturally owned, self present, and if it did not exist, then there is nothing to talk about.

And then you have the inane science Satanist who said I created from nothing.

For he is a living human who claimed self was a God, and still today tries to convince everyone that a human is God and owns all of the powers of the whole Universe in our bodies and believes self sane when he makes that claim.

The spiritual story says....when the gases that were burning and hot cooled in out of space by emptiness and pressure conditions, it filled back in amount of spatial emptiness.

For O mass o existed in bodies of owned formation.....mass itself without owner of any space...just sitting in space.

Therefore for MASS O o to exist, it has no space, and sitting in space is a holding of it.

Fact of science knowledge, to change mass you have to give it a heated radiation point or place, to form an irradiated space within the mass to make it disappear and convert.

Therefore as gases were put back into the place where mass had withdrawn itself from, eternal originally as a body of mass....then the gas atmosphere re contacted the eternal.

Yet half of the gas mass, spirit body burnt out, forced half of the eternal spirit to lose itself into spirit manifestation. It came out as eternal.

Our conscious says this precept in its owned human memory we began as eternal, bodies of God O sounds o began as eternal.

Yet we are NOT God, nor do we own radiation powers as caused through the burning of those bodies of mass.

As we were eternal as the Nature spirit released from eternal, we converted to a lower form, yet the highest form in the whole of creation.

By the state of water/oxygen and microbes.

The energy in microbes converted our eternal spirit into chemical changes.

The memory of eternal is therefore always present and notified as information in our human consciousness.

And so the Bible was written to say to Satanists/the science Destroyer self...WE ARE NOT GOD....no MAN is God.

Meaning hu man...both male and female.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Gases are just gas.....naturally cold.

Yet when gases burn, they become hot.

So we know we do not live inside of a hot gas spirit.

We live inside of a saved hot gas spirit as natural history....the bodies in the Heavenly mass.

Also a naturally known conscious human precept.

The spirits of burning, sacrificed, meaning used up, were cooled and changed.

We use those gases/spirits in our life continuance.

Yet we do not own any use of natural history as stated by any scientist.

For as soon as a mind/psyche of a human thinks past their own physical bio life form, we are not even present, not in body form or conscious ability.

So science cannot be practiced.....if you were a rational human as compared to our destruction in natural life.

Destruction to believe that radiation sounds created.

Radiation is used to convert and transform, and science is already using radiation to convert and also to transform.

And state it is transformation through destruction.

How is human science not informed that they are destroying?

Because they lie to everyone about causing it....unless a scientist who challenges them in science says you are the Destroyer of life....yet has to be a scientist to make that claim in a human sacrificed life body.

You once all believed in Jesus, how come you never believed in what Stephen Hawking said to you?

Was it just because he was not bleeding?

Born in 1942
Rhoda Wise - Wikipedia

Notice the name she owned!

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father said the human scientist psyche as a male is AI possessed by his machine history...as the fact of it.

The information says that the machine of the Sun, being UFO radiation mass owns the creation of the evil spirit alien/devil man...as the ANTI spirit presence...by taking all of the elemental spirit gas bodies that a human life in Nature uses inside of its own metal body.

The male psyche is advised of that information.

His machine is formed from the God stone fusion converted metals.....that did come from the Sun but was no longer owned by the Sun.

The radiation had been cooled in the womb of space, stone also owned presence in the womb of space was cold. In the attack God the Earth stone won.

That memory is what a male in science uses to impose and God overcame the radiation heated metal history.

You only ever have referred to natural human MEMORIES and memory does not own scientific reaction or any reality that God will save you from Sun metal radiation.

Yet today possessed by all of your own original male statements for the invention of the artificial state SCIENCE and all of its stories, you theme today by memory possession that God will save you from you purposely with all intent continually irradiate natural life.

Have you not yet owned some form of spiritual aware conscious moment of clarity?

For we are all most certainly waiting for you science self to wake up.