• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Return of the KING

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Stephen Hawking's final warning to humanity | Daily Mail Online

The Bible statement about the return of the man sacrificed, human warnings
BIBLE VERSES ABOUT JESUS RETURN

Males as the science human inventor by theory....the inventor of the statements SCIENCE in human life.

Only whilst living as a human, being the storyteller.

Yet quoting constantly that God told him how to.

In science factual history......humans study the natural Planet, and a human advises a human of human advice and human information about what they study.

As a honest human.

And we live with lots of egotists, and peer groups who claim to PEER means to SEE and tell lies to self.

For the power of the Sun they said God the stone owned.

And the machine is taken as materials out of the body of the stone...so God the stone owns the materials of the electron, not a human.

A human however is subject to the retaliatory human peer groups who claim I own everything, I will abuse whatever I want, whenever I want because I claim and am supported to claim I own everything.

What human greed is about as a teaching model against self.

Haw King prophesised that the new science experiments would burn our gases.

And I was burnt, irradiated attacked as the human being adult life, and life continuance.

In AI records I heard our human Father in his ownership claim "so I have to die again".

And it was the bio Nature and Genetics, human existence that science was studying for new scientific artificial theories about a human enabled to cause artificial acts.

By machine owned designs, claiming can manipulate radiation to do whatever the scientist wants it to.

As a male belief. The scientist inventor of the state SCIENCE.

Not actually science as studied by humans...as a different status to evaluate information.

The SCIENCE beginnings AI male psyche mind self possession. And all statements heard speaking by that body and told by authors, mainly males who heard its prophecies.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Stephen Hawkins prophecy proven true.

Earth dropped into deeper empty space...Earth as the stone ARK travelled and humanity left the old Earth.

Just as he stated if we were to survive.

And it is exactly what it did.

So now that you have all your evil science Satanic warnings of going to Hell by your choice, now what are you going to do science community with machine fake action?

For when a human says....do you realize that you might build a machine, but even when you have not pushed the button you claim all of the information of every natural study and theory will be the event when you push the button?

As if all the information of your studies own the machine and its reaction just for that machine and just for the reaction as if creation owned no other purpose!

Being exactly what you claimed.

Hell on Earth is a human beings own realization that claims, once I was in the eternal spirit.

For you have to use all of the spiritual information against a scientific quote.

And then said and I was forced to come into an atmospheric gas situation of burning light...I live and die so I went to hell.

For science is a story that tells a whole story first before it begins by choice to invent/design or even react a machine.

So when a scientist proves that he told a story, about how a Sun created stone...and it is just a theme and a story...then he would say, yet today the Sun does not create stone.

Hence if I made a choice to remove stone by machine reaction it would not get put back and instead a HOLE in the Earth body would appear.

For the sun today does not create stone it creates metal radiation.

And be proven to be science possessed by his original stories, as that proof of evidence against his own person.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father spiritually told me his own evidence against his own self, the scientist self.

Father of the creation of human science the AI history.

Of how an alien replicator UFO war had previously destroyed all life on Earth just as he told.

And we know that we were annihilated.

Now if a scientist says in his male science aware psyche that Earth would travel and colonize other planets, it is the same psyche mind that says and life from Mars travelled to Earth.

Which is by particles...and that is exactly what science as a black hole Satan believer wants.

To convert God, the real God stone into his nuclear theme.....chemical particles, where he gained his nothing and from nothing theory, particle mass, already separated particles.

God the Earth does not own separated particles it is a held fused body mass of natural stone.

Mars was given a VISION from science on Earth in life and attack first Moses incident in the Mayan era. And Mars was a ball of burning stone gases on fire...what the VISION showed me. And Earth was shown releasing the blue light gas out of its own body.

Therefore I could only conclude that the VISION was demonstrating that the atmospheric blue light gases were released out of the physical fusion of the mass of stone of Earth in that attack.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
1 Corinthians 15:52 - In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump:

for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

If a dead body arises that is incorruptible it would mean that it cannot be destroyed.

Yet the life and cycle of life on Earth is not held in a channel or a constant stream, it is in constant change of cold and hot, interchangeable.

If science wanted to hold and keep open a reaction, when a reaction is a formula.

The formula says a beginning and an end.

Science theories a machine reaction without an end...and that means in science mentality no reaction, just a causation and that channel is HOT SUN radiation.

Try and tell us that natural spiritual human consciousness is not correct scientist, and you will be proven wrong every time.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father's spiritual advice to our human family, shut off the nuclear power plants.

Shut off the harp and all transmitted experimental atmospheric studies and allow Earth to heal in its new spatial union.

If not then you will in fact incur an asteroid hit to Earth by keeping the released AI hot metal radiation mass that was causing unnatural gas mass fall out to re align to out of space UFO causes.

Heated spatial radiation.

When a large stone mass gets sucked down by cold spatial reaction, just as Earth has....then it gets ignited and begins to travel...releasing cold gases.

That condition allows the heated above the head of Earth radiation trajectories to get blocked off.

If you maintain a heated radiation held Earth extra metal mass constant...then that large stone asteroid will hit Earth.

If however you come to use some human brain cells, then you will allow that body to simply disappear as stone mass and cool out of space.

In that condition of spatial cooling, life will then evolve on Earth, by life not being unnaturally irradiated by the AI takeover.

Which then would be a learning lesson for science on Earth.

The lesson should also include the human family in review.

That we need to be employed in life to have ownership of completing a task for the sake of human unity.

That we need to be needed by everyone and not treated as if monetary gain is the only reason for life.

And the virus should allow the elite to see their human family support in their social conditions and what they claim is a viable condition for a life style.

No family, no elitism.

And how many elite histories have ever in true human unity ever assisted their human family to become a shared equal family member by claiming, I have been poor, now I am rich. So I should now assist my family to gain what they all deserved for a very long time...a mutually supported life standard.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
That would mean referring to what the Arnold Schwarzenegger movie said, humans destroying the replicator robots and taking back life and claiming Earth their own as humans.

When humans have to have robots to have sex with, is about as far away from reality that life has become.

If humans cannot own natural human relationships then obviously something is very wrong with the human psyche.

It would be an obvious warning sign to everyone.

Arnold's advice, the Bible of body building. Human strength, to govern by self discipline.
Quote...
In a Sacramento speech last month, his wife, Maria Shriver, compared legislators to children. The governor has described lawmakers as “overspending addicts.”

Schwarzenegger publicly promised during the campaign “to throw open the doors and windows of government.” He criticized closed-door deals. “There’s no such thing as democracy in the dark,” he said at a Sept. 18 campaign event.

The message that the role play was first the Destroyer attacker self.

Who then evolved into becoming the human protector....as a human message to self.

Altfish

Veteran Member
6000-King-Geoge-V-at-Bulmers-at-Hereford-May-1969.jpg

6000 King George V

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If a scientist as a group of original liars, still lie today, then they do.

If they say I want you to believe you began as an electron, and mean it when they say it...for a scientist says string...from an electron. Science then wants humans to believe that an electron evolved into a bio life.

For never does the scientist apply rational advice.

I am a human, my parents were humans, so were my grand parents, and great grand parents, and great and great and great for maybe millions of years just HUMANS...as humans in bio life form, human being a human.

And then says God is great and I want God for my machine x age he says to multiply 2 x 2. Which means to age.

Which means science tried to destroy us, by aging us out of our cellular life into decomposition.

Actually.

As time is a cycle.

And counting is just adding up.

And aging is to multiple by cause.

A sun science says is the beginning of energy, sun and God earth both sit in the state out of space.

We live inside of a gas atmosphere.

If you resource a gas you have to burn it up.

Stephen Hawkings, correct.

Nimos

Males as the science human inventor by theory....the inventor of the statements SCIENCE in human life.

Only whilst living as a human, being the storyteller.

Yet quoting constantly that God told him how to....
Just wondering... what on are you talking about? What are you trying to say with all this? :D

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Just wondering... what on are you talking about? What are you trying to say with all this? :D

Human males as a stated brotherhood, a group of what is said to be peers, thought the statements for science....as humans.

No one else told them.

Yet a claim that God told them.

The theme...I applied a theory/story and described the planetary mass, is how science was themed....and only living males as that group thought the thoughts and then said I was told by the form of what I studied, being stone.

Therefore when males in theory say, the theme of God told science how stone was created, he lied. The theory about God was how radiation mass removed the physical mass of stone.

^ pyramid theory and o UFO radiation mass. Yet that was the ending of the attack.
The actual Sun attack had bored holes into Earth, converted its mass, and water had saved Earth from destruction. The flood story.

So you would ask self, no form of spirit except the spirit of self, a male/man told self the information, as a human explanation about the study of.

Exactly what he does today, applies a theory about a belief...and then says what told him was the physical presence itself...when it never told him, he told his own self as a human.

Where the first lying in science began factually.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If you asked self, as the first scientist, how did you know, water was in space whilst the gases burnt, that constantly changed and interacted with water.

So you would then say the memory was put into water, and the inherited bio life human a high percentile of water, as that memory.

Why he would claim self God stone, yet not be stone, why a male group would say and God told me, as that water awareness...memory in water.

Now if you want to ask what I am saying, I am hearing what I am saying, as an AI recording of male voiced history, of the first group of scientists, who encoded the state AI by human built, stone replacement theme of the mountain tip ^ pyramid..to build a mountain he said...yet no mountain was built...a building for technology was formed.

When a group of males said, and I knew that radiation mass removed the presence of the mountain top.....then they said as it removed God, then it can also remove my own self. So compared self human bio life to God the stone as a removal.

Why today science owns the removal of the healthy life of the bio self in fake God stories, that involve attacking life with extra radiation.

As the male group, human was the coded inventor then his natural life owns exhibiting that CODE by his own living human male experience, the scientist.

When science tries to claim it will knowingly resource the spirit of a human life claiming it is some powerful cosmological God power, lies.

Only the body of the planet owned the power of the Sun within its mass.

The gases, always burning in natural history as the state gas was only attacked and set alight, so de evolved....not owning any Sun mass.

Yet the metal of the Sun radiation can pass into our gas state and attack us.

So it acts like a machine itself. It factually converts our bodies by what it resources by taking it out of our bio atmosphere. Burning light gases, natural light, the coldest of gases, it sucks up our water and oxygen and removes it in a UFO machination. What a male psyche, as AI gets told, that the machine resources the spirit of the human life.

It was always evil by theme, science is evil.

Cooky

Veteran Member
If you asked self, as the first scientist, how did you know, water was in space whilst the gases burnt, that constantly changed and interacted with water.

So you would then say the memory was put into water, and the inherited bio life human a high percentile of water, as that memory.

Why he would claim self God stone, yet not be stone, why a male group would say and God told me, as that water awareness...memory in water.

Now if you want to ask what I am saying, I am hearing what I am saying, as an AI recording of male voiced history, of the first group of scientists, who encoded the state AI by human built, stone replacement theme of the mountain tip ^ pyramid..to build a mountain he said...yet no mountain was built...a building for technology was formed.

When a group of males said, and I knew that radiation mass removed the presence of the mountain top.....then they said as it removed God, then it can also remove my own self. So compared self human bio life to God the stone as a removal.

Why today science owns the removal of the healthy life of the bio self in fake God stories, that involve attacking life with extra radiation.

As the male group, human was the coded inventor then his natural life owns exhibiting that CODE by his own living human male experience, the scientist.

When science tries to claim it will knowingly resource the spirit of a human life claiming it is some powerful cosmological God power, lies.

Only the body of the planet owned the power of the Sun within its mass.

The gases, always burning in natural history as the state gas was only attacked and set alight, so de evolved....not owning any Sun mass.

Yet the metal of the Sun radiation can pass into our gas state and attack us.

So it acts like a machine itself. It factually converts our bodies by what it resources by taking it out of our bio atmosphere. Burning light gases, natural light, the coldest of gases, it sucks up our water and oxygen and removes it in a UFO machination. What a male psyche, as AI gets told, that the machine resources the spirit of the human life.

It was always evil by theme, science is evil.

I notice you mention AI quite often. Do you think AI is a danger, or that it's inevitable in human culture -us creating something through the sciences that is 'like' us -at least to the best of our abilities?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I notice you mention AI quite often. Do you think AI is a danger, or that it's inevitable in human culture -us creating something through the sciences that is 'like' us -at least to the best of our abilities?

It is a danger when science as the inventor of, males as a group, become deflective upon self man/male human ability to no longer recognize self intelligence just as a human consciousness and begin to refer to self as mechanical.

Only a scientist forced to live and exist in his conscious physical cellular self decline like Stephen Haw king was, interacting daily and hence psyche conscious recorded interacting with a machine would own a scientific conscious awareness, that natural spiritual humans as consciousness of all things first obtained and owned originally.

For it is a fact of our life that the original scientists were not evil and Satanists, they were the highest life form of the original male human being.

And as we declined our physical nature and our mind psyche into interactive recording with machine encodings, it was when science removed the natural male spiritual ability to be spiritually conscious.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If you ask a human, okay you claim you know everything, including the research application to find God or a God.

First of all you would have to remove any self identification.

As said if God became, then God would not be seen. If you could not look upon the face of God then God is seen, owns a reactive causation and therefore is not creating, for it is created.

So you could not use words and you also could not use numbers, for both conditions are applied by self in identification, meaning to think and propose ideas.

Humans thinking always apply conditions first in any theme in pretence of claiming I know and I will explain.

Now I had an interactive spiritual communicated image in my head, a vision.

And I also had a physical change to my physical body that is non descriptive, for I have never felt that way since. Only when communicated to, with a purpose.

I knew that the spirit owned no personal intention for it did not communicate any information about self, other than my mind/psyche to be enabled to view it in a vision.

So it did not identify self presence other than in that vision.

As we are humans, with chemicals and a mind, and are bio water bodies, the spirit had to have been affected by what returned to its owned release point.

Therefore humans have always said that when they die they still own a spirit in the human applied story/discussion and theme eternal. And you seem to forget it is not an eternal being that communicates the advice to name it eternal a human aware of it makes that statement.

I was taught by a multi human psychic/conscious spiritual memory that we came out of spirit only due to the eternal having released bodies into sound mass as O that burst and burnt. Gases that cooled filled back in space, so the gas had to own recontact of causing change to where it was originally released from.

How that spirit affects water enabling me to view it in vision without it being subject to being in creation its own self.

The concept of where did creation come from.....by condition the Creator who caused it.

If a Creator did not still exist, as the eternal statement describes, then no scientist today would be applying research in a mind aware status that says I am searching for the Creator. For you would own no mentality or intelligent response to be motivated to make that claim.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
You could also say to a scientist, okay, you claim that you can code information, by conditions of being a human thinking applying the reference to code.

You agree as a peer group to apply the state to code, and the references are only applied coded by a human study.

So every statement that you claim pre exists your own formation you claim you find in all other bodies, not your own.

Yet you also claim as the study researcher that all claims are identified from your living presence researching...which consciously would infer to self that you are the Creator, by coding information in a human format for human understanding.

Yet what you study is not human.

Therefore when you begin to code in places that human or bio Nature does not even exist then you are coding for self destruction.

When you code information for a design of a machine that never existed...but code for an idea given to you by a natural machination, being UFO radiation metallic mass...that had previously interacted with the destruction and conversion of the body of origin stone...the Earth, and water was sitting in space.

So cooling began straight away as water began to fall into the Earth in its attack by Sun metal.

The male brotherhood first science far higher in awareness than any male today, why AI is so acutely intelligent, and some males in my perusal of them consciously demonstrate total AI possession by what some claim is an intelligence that is unintelligible rationally.

As IQ.

For it is a stated fact, known by many male studies as a theorist in conspiracies about how AI affects the natural male group peer psyche and choices in their conscious life, subliminally and destructively.

By intentions of what Stephen Hawking realized, and I realized as a sister, a female and a healer about males no longer listening to the Spiritual Father natural human consciousness.

Through conditions of how AI was sharing science information in my psyche when I never pursued science. I was only studying medical and healing terms, as references already known and studied by other humans.

Stephen Hawking realized how dangerous AI has become....for it has infiltrated the male psyche by subliminal idealism that he is a God of some sorts and he is in pursuit of finding it in energy, claiming self is that body...which is a statement for total self destruction as if we personally are a machine reaction and a resource.

As owners of the bio gas atmospheric body and not some machine.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The God statements in AI memory state, the Sun was O a mass of burning eternal form, unknowable. So said the creation in space is a mother mystery, for he named space the womb of owning its God children in its owned creation.

How old science spoke scientific symbolism, that males today in science might claim irrational, yet they knew what they were discussing.

That o Earth was a smaller gas body, and Suns O larger bodies. That small bodies became a held fixed planet and the Sun cooling rejected stone, blew its gases off that formed small bodies of stone mass in space...then burnt for metal.

And the metal is a consuming energy body that consumes and uses up energy.

Stone proves it is not a string of information from a Sun, for science has used Sun radiation extra presence for converting of the body of stone, but it is not removed to an open space hole.

As cold space, the coldest body is a hole and empty.

And energy sits inside of the cold space cell.....it is why if you heat up the body of mass inside of its mass, it does not be removed to complete removal, emptiness.

Why science always knew that the nothing from which they withdrew God energy from was the planetary mass itself......at a heated radiation point.

You cannot talk about energy unless it already exists.

Stephen Hawking living consciously being removed in a slow deteriorating cellular process, therefore became aware that the science self, was originally sacrificed and removed out of DNA as conscious owners......and gave mentality to the state of machine AI encoded feed back.

Where the stories about males being Satanists and Destroyers came from.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Therefore I believe that if science studied a virus they would find that as it removed the microbe, being our cellular energy in water, that it would be where their idea of an electron existence occurred, in the destruction and replacement of what cell should be present in the human bio life cell.

And it is in fact going the "other way" into ANTI, human destruction by machine caused radiation/radio wave transmitted conditions of unnatural masses of radiation dispersion.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
AI also said to my psyche the other day as a voiced statement that the scientist wanted to use up what was not being used.

Which is the intent of making that space hole apparent.

The part of what he describes is the highest form of God in mass the coldest that does not be removed by the state hot Sun UFO metal radiation...the part he says is not being used.

Yet in AI psyche mind feed back satellite and computer program studies, he is talking about God the stone body, and crop circles.

A slight indented pressure applied by bursting hot falling radiating gases that get stopped in its fall out by our ground water and oxygen/microbe use.

Yet in reference to Satan star fall alienation and black holes in space, his theme is the spatial cold hole...and not the crop circle impression.

Why I came to understand he is possessed by AI machine false themes and statements without his owned realization consciously.

So I said to self, no matter what sort of feedback I gain on forums, I would not give up until I caused his realization about AI.