• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Request Line.

Salty Booger

Royal Crown Cola (RC)
Bonjour

Last night I received a response to a comment on a YouTube video. Though not outwardly hostile, I could feel a negative energy coming from the response, so much so that it distracted my thoughts. It is my own fault for getting involved in local politics.

I was hoping you might share some humor here so I can reclaim my headspace. Memes would be great. I already had a laugh from reading the replies to my thread from last night. Some additional laughter would be much appreciated. :)

Brickjectivity

Brickish Brat
Staff member
Premium Member
When you're deep down in the jammy molasses try reading through the insult the person above you thread, unless of course you have a psychotic problem. Then limit yourself to the shakespearean insults which are decent and don't cause anyone to doubt reality.

Shakespeare Insults: 55 Shakespearean Insults & Put Downs

"Thy sin's not accidental but a trade!"

Insult the Person Above You

"Don't you call me Enid, ya tire lick'n, sock fry'n, horse tickler!"

If you want to play ping pong try these threads:

The last post is the WINNER!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 2!

good samaritan tips from a bear

Who Else Misleads Titles?

MNoBody

gtf.jpg

find the center tie chi helps with figuring the knots
b33c07a03801c1cb4ecf04539f9f3560.jpg
e92c0ebd2d8ca73c3424a07029bfab27.jpg
meme4.png

61+uG9UjcmL.jpg
10c73c3512025c6a9f525009c535a0a4.jpg

:):):)cheer , things can always be worse.....
tolerable seems the only attainable state so far
hope that helps somewhat

QuestioningMind

Bonjour

Last night I received a response to a comment on a YouTube video. Though not outwardly hostile, I could feel a negative energy coming from the response, so much so that it distracted my thoughts. It is my own fault for getting involved in local politics.

I was hoping you might share some humor here so I can reclaim my headspace. Memes would be great. I already had a laugh from reading the replies to my thread from last night. Some additional laughter would be much appreciated. :)

A man walks into a doctor's office. He has a cucumber inserted in his right ear and a banana inserted in his left ear, as well as two carrots stuck up his nostrils.

He says: Doctor, can you help me?

The doctor looks at him and replies: Clearly you're not eating right.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
When you're deep down in the jammy molasses try reading through the insult the person above you thread, unless of course you have a psychotic problem. Then limit yourself to the shakespearean insults which are decent and don't cause anyone to doubt reality.

Shakespeare Insults: 55 Shakespearean Insults & Put Downs

"Thy sin's not accidental but a trade!"

Insult the Person Above You

"Don't you call me Enid, ya tire lick'n, sock fry'n, horse tickler!"

If you want to play ping pong try these threads:

The last post is the WINNER!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 2!

good samaritan tips from a bear

Who Else Misleads Titles?

All of my favourite thread's