• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Request Line.

Salty Booger

Royal Crown Cola (RC)
Bonjour

Last night I received a response to a comment on a YouTube video. Though not outwardly hostile, I could feel a negative energy coming from the response, so much so that it distracted my thoughts. It is my own fault for getting involved in local politics.

I was hoping you might share some humor here so I can reclaim my headspace. Memes would be great. I already had a laugh from reading the replies to my thread from last night. Some additional laughter would be much appreciated. :)

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
When you're deep down in the jammy molasses try reading through the insult the person above you thread, unless of course you have a psychotic problem. Then limit yourself to the shakespearean insults which are decent and don't cause anyone to doubt reality.

Shakespeare Insults: 55 Shakespearean Insults & Put Downs

"Thy sin's not accidental but a trade!"

Insult the Person Above You

"Don't you call me Enid, ya tire lick'n, sock fry'n, horse tickler!"

If you want to play ping pong try these threads:

The last post is the WINNER!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 2!

good samaritan tips from a bear

Who Else Misleads Titles?

MNoBody

gtf.jpg

find the center tie chi helps with figuring the knots
b33c07a03801c1cb4ecf04539f9f3560.jpg
e92c0ebd2d8ca73c3424a07029bfab27.jpg
meme4.png

61+uG9UjcmL.jpg
10c73c3512025c6a9f525009c535a0a4.jpg

:):):)cheer , things can always be worse.....
tolerable seems the only attainable state so far
hope that helps somewhat

QuestioningMind

Bonjour

Last night I received a response to a comment on a YouTube video. Though not outwardly hostile, I could feel a negative energy coming from the response, so much so that it distracted my thoughts. It is my own fault for getting involved in local politics.

I was hoping you might share some humor here so I can reclaim my headspace. Memes would be great. I already had a laugh from reading the replies to my thread from last night. Some additional laughter would be much appreciated. :)

A man walks into a doctor's office. He has a cucumber inserted in his right ear and a banana inserted in his left ear, as well as two carrots stuck up his nostrils.

He says: Doctor, can you help me?

The doctor looks at him and replies: Clearly you're not eating right.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
When you're deep down in the jammy molasses try reading through the insult the person above you thread, unless of course you have a psychotic problem. Then limit yourself to the shakespearean insults which are decent and don't cause anyone to doubt reality.

Shakespeare Insults: 55 Shakespearean Insults & Put Downs

"Thy sin's not accidental but a trade!"

Insult the Person Above You

"Don't you call me Enid, ya tire lick'n, sock fry'n, horse tickler!"

If you want to play ping pong try these threads:

The last post is the WINNER!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 2!

good samaritan tips from a bear

Who Else Misleads Titles?

All of my favourite thread's