• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Republican Senate goes against Trump in sanctions

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
So the majority of Republican Senate 57 to 42 and that's huge, are voting against trump on his Russian sanctions, that prove he is truly a Russian! Again I say for republicans up here defending his sanctions, most Republicans are turning against Trump, what new party are you joining?

Senate advances measure bucking Trump on Russia sanctions

I'm more loyal to President Trump than to Republicans who would want to betray Donald J. Trump. Russia and the United States are the two largest nuclear powers in the world; so it's important our nations put aside our differences and get along. ...:)

trump-putin-on-horse.jpg

Riders

I'm more loyal to President Trump than to Republicans who would want to betray Donald J. Trump. Russia and the United States are the two largest nuclear powers in the world; so it's important our nations put aside our differences and get along. ...:)

trump-putin-on-horse.jpg

Especially sense our President is Russian and works for the KGB!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

trump-putin-on-horse.jpg
Our differences - freedom vs dictatorship. Laws vs government murder of opponents. Respecting nations vs invading them. Russia colluded with the NRA and others to elect a stooge who is doing Putin's bidding. Russia is our enemy. Down with putin. Down with russia. We defeated the USSR. We'll defeat russia.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Our differences - freedom vs dictatorship. Laws vs government murder of opponents. Respecting nations vs invading them. Russia colluded with the NRA and others to elect a stooge who is doing Putin's bidding. Russia is our enemy. Down with putin. Down with russia. We defeated the USSR. We'll defeat russia.

Wow! ...OK...FYI...the Cold War and the brutal Communistic regimes of the U.S.S.R ended decades ago. Russia is not the same now as it was back then.

Shad

Veteran Member

I do not know which is worse. The blind rhetoric or the ignorance of history.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Ya know, there used to be a time when those who said they were "Republicans" and/or "conservatives" used to strongly dislike leaders who were or acted like autocrats and tyrants and who threatened us, and that really wasn't that long ago.

Riders

I think they are voting on it now they are 2 votes away from voting Trumps sanctions down, I hope they get it!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The propaganda was far more colourful then

Ya know, there used to be a time when those who said they were "Republicans" and/or "conservatives" used to strongly dislike leaders who were or acted like autocrats and tyrants and who threatened us, and that really wasn't that long ago

Seriously. It's like the entire Cold War and the Cuban Missile Crisis was all our fault.

And at one time conservatives accused the left of being anti-American. Now it seems the right does not care about American values and American ideals but is ready to turn America into a nation as backward as Russia when it comes to freedom.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member

trump-putin-on-horse.jpg
Why on Earth would loyalty to Trump be preferable to the alternatives?

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Why on Earth would loyalty to Trump be preferable to the alternatives?

Trump has been loyal to his politic base. he has kept or his working to keep almost all of his campaign promises; whereas, most any other politician breaks many of his/her campaign promises.

Riders

Well Democrats lost that one but their doing something else about it tomorrow apparently.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Seriously. It's like the entire Cold War and the Cuban Missile Crisis was all our fault.

And at one time conservatives accused the left of being anti-American. Now it seems the right does not care about American values and American ideals but is ready to turn America into a nation as backward as Russia when it comes to freedom.

What are American values?