• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ReOpen NC organizer's husband says he's 'willing to kill' in fight against government

Mindmaster

Premium Member

Yeah, even if it isn't it's not really surprising. Even I, admittedly, have my tolerance with these sort of restrictions. My rule is basically this: If I feel like we're moving to Venezuela without boarding a plane it's probably time to consider an armed insurrection.

Anyway, it's not that sensational as I feel everyone who is a healthy red-blooded American has that point. If people have force used repeatedly for unjustified reasons, or they are unable to earn enough to feed themselves and house themselves adequately it's rather natural to hold the government accountable since they caused the mess in the first place. What science supports the fact that lock downs were a viable strategy? Japan didn't lock down... Many other places didn't either. They've really reaped what they sown here -- these people look crazy until you're either broke or hungry, then they look like heroes, lol.

Resisting tyranny through armed means isn't something you need to ask the government for the right to do. It's your right as a human, and really what this country was founded on. Maybe, the power-creep is too much... It's worth evaluating now even if it doesn't come to blows.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Yeah, even if it isn't it's not really surprising. Even I, admittedly, have my tolerance with these sort of restrictions. My rule is basically this: If I feel like we're moving to Venezuela without boarding a plane it's probably time to consider an armed insurrection.

Anyway, it's not that sensational as I feel everyone who is a healthy red-blooded American has that point. If people have force used repeatedly for unjustified reasons, or they are unable to earn enough to feed themselves and house themselves adequately it's rather natural to hold the government accountable since they caused the mess in the first place. What science supports the fact that lock downs were a viable strategy? Japan didn't lock down... Many other places didn't either. They've really reaped what they sown here -- these people look crazy until you're either broke or hungry, then they look like heroes, lol.

Resisting tyranny through armed means isn't something you need to ask the government for the right to do. It's your right as a human, and really what this country was founded on. Maybe, the power-creep is too much... It's worth evaluating now even if it doesn't come to blows.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Willing to raise up against the Government & kill, eh?

For those that are interested.....

this is just more evidence that supports Biblical prophecy.

Keep in mind that Isaiah 57:20 likens the wicked to the sea... Ephesians 3:10 tells us the heavens can refer to governments. Now, with this understanding....
Read Luke 21:25-26

As a side point, Genesis 11:1 reveals that Earth in the Bible, can mean the people or society.
Knowing all these things, now one can understand what Revelation 21:1 is telling us.

PureX

Veteran Member
People say really stuoid things when drunk on their own self-righteousness.

Unfortunately, people also DO really stupid things when drunk on their own self-righteousness.

It's why have to have laws, and why they have to be enforced.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I'm sure it isn't.

There are plenty of Americans who have been duped into thinking "preparing for a crisis" means hoarding guns and ammo.

Now the crisis is here, and instead of shooting people, it calls for patience, kindness and cooperation. These people don't know how to cope.

As the old adage goes, to the man with a hammer, everything is a nail. There's a whole segment of the American population who don't have the skills to navigate this crisis, so they're trying to make do with the skills they do have... which means trying to figure out who to shoot.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I wouldn't worry about what one guy says he's willing to do.

But there is some irony with government sending armed guys to enforce the lockdown.
They're ready to kill to enforce it.
Let's watch, & see what happens...or doesn't.

I think some people are hoping for a civil war to break out. Timothy McVeigh type personality in this case.

While I think it's still in the radical fringe stages, that could change if dissension over the lockdown past all reasonable measures enters into the main stream and more people mobilize against the government if and when they get to the point where they feel they have nothing to lose.

While I don't think the overall situation currently is that dire, I think it's legitimate to be concerned over ones freedom and liberty the face of health and safety issues.

Let's face it, people are being put intentionally out of jobs and out of business by the government policymakers.

Remember that guy with the Killdozer?

People can and do have their limits. I think it's well advised to be cognizant of that.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think some people are hoping for a civil war to break out. Timothy McVeigh type personality in this case.

While I think it's still in the radical fringe stages, that could change if dissension over the lockdown past all reasonable measures enters into the main stream and more people mobilize against the government if and when they get to the point where they feel they have nothing to lose.

While I don't think the overall situation currently is that dire, I think it's legitimate to be concerned over ones freedom and liberty the face of health and safety issues.

Let's face it, people are being put intentionally out of jobs and out of business by the government policymakers.

Remember that guy with the Killdozer?

If outrage against lockdowns gets too noisy, politicians will
back off for their career health. That's what our governor did.
People can and do have their limits. I think it's well advised to be cognizant of that.

Wandering Monk

As long as we can vote, taking up arms against the government is treason.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
As long as we can vote, taking up arms against the government is treason.
That could depend upon what the majority imposes upon the minority.
With so many judges believing in the "living document" constitutional
philosophy, onerous things could happen.
Some treason is good treason.
Been there, & done that in the 70s.
But I never betrayed sensitive military technology when I was in that.

Wandering Monk

It is. But keep in mind that's what our founding fathers did against Britain when they declared independence from the crown.

Read the preamble to the Declaration. It lists their grievances. Without exaggerating, can you really say we have reached that point?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Read the preamble to the Declaration. It lists their grievances. Without exaggerating, can you really say we have reached that point?
There is no grievances that I'm aware of in the preamble. Here it is.

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

I'm not sure what you mean by list of grievances.