• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Religious Atheists?

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Why to make fun of the "Right One", please?

Regards

Because there is more than one. You are not the only one, who claim the correct methodology to The Right One. There are many contradictory claims to The Right One. So my claim of The Wrong One is a variation of The Right One, namely that there are in effect only Wrong Ones. There might be one, The Right One, but to me that is unknown. So even my claim is The Wrong One. I just admit it.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Because there is more than one. You are not the only one, who claim the correct methodology to The Right One. There are many contradictory claims to The Right One. So my claim of The Wrong One is a variation of The Right One, namely that there are in effect only Wrong Ones. There might be one, The Right One, but to me that is unknown. So even my claim is The Wrong One. I just admit it.

Apart from that one could not resolve the issue, one is confused I understand so one has temped to add/create "the Wrong one", please. Right?
One could have tried to reach to the Truth by applying the impartial and equitable " Religious Method" but in disappointment one did not. Right?

Regards

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Apart from that one could not resolve the issue, one is confused I understand so one has temped to add/create "the Wrong one", please. Right?
One could have tried to reach to the Truth by applying the impartial and equitable " Religious Method" but in disappointment one did not. Right?

Regards

Well, we believe differently including about there being a "Religious Method".

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
The "rider of two boats (a proverb in Urdu language) has his one leg in one boat and his other leg in another boat is sure to fall in the water and to drown. In Revealed Religions there is reasonably no place for this "ism" called Atheism etc. Either one believes in G-d and is a believer, or one doesn't believes in G-d and one is a disbeliever. Right?

Wrong. One can still have religion and be a disbeliever. Or one can have religion and see the use in gods have no practical use for them personally.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
One might have a Blind-Faith in one's " The Wrong One" but my Religion- a Revealed Religion supports reason- with its limitations, please. Right?

Regards

No, everybody else but me have Blind Faith. I am special, I am unique. I have the correct, true way. I mean all other humans are blind. ;) :D

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
No, everybody else but me have Blind Faith. I am special, I am unique. I have the correct, true way. I mean all other humans are blind. ;) :D
Some were not only human (Jesus, for example). Some had authentification from an entity they call God / Allah. Where is your authentificity?

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
When it comes to Jesus, you drop all your skepticism. :)
I don't do such a thing. I am not a skeptic, I am a denier of all deities, including the Hindu ones.

I am an atheist. I am hardcore skeptic and in effect a variant of solipsism. I don't know what objective reality is. I believe in a natural universe.

nPeace

Veteran Member
I really find it hard to believe that anyone who studied the Bible without the Watchtower literature to "help" could end up with the same doctrines that the WT has. The Watchtower has said as much in their publications in the past.
You Can't Read The Bible Without The Watchtower!!!!
Seems to me you find it hard to believe what the bible really teaches. So what's new? :p

Humor aside... :D
I think it would not be so hard to believe, once one understands how it works.

Think of it this way...
A Muslim studies the Bible, and realizes that the Trinity doctrine is not taught in the Bible, but rather realizes that God created spirit beings, one of which is firstborn of all the others, and special like Joseph was to Jacob, and Isaac was to Abraham.
Likewise, miles away, an African Chief does the same... and a Buddhist, a Hindu, a Nazi Skinhead, a drug Lord, a soldier, a Catholic bishop, a Pentecostal pastor, a, , ...etc.

What do all of these have in common?
They all studied the Bible, despite being exposed to teachings to the contrary.

What did all of them see? The Watchtower? No.
They all saw the truth that was there in the pages of the Bible.
Does the Watchtower fit in there at all?
Yes, but not in revealing the truth to them. They saw the truth in the Bible.
The Watchtower aided them by pointing out truths - in the bible - in relation to what they saw in the Bible.
For example, the Watchtower aided all those folk above, with the scriptures that show the son is an angel - firstborn - and special. It is there in the scriptures all along, but hidden in the smog of the false doctrines.

In other words, the Watchtower showed them scriptures that otherwise were not shown to them, and or often were taken out of the context, or twisted to fit doctrines of men... like the Trinity, and Hellfire torment, and undying souls, etc.

When sincere people. who are searching for the truth, find it, they do not try to hold on to their doctrines for one reason or other - perhaps because they want to hold on to customs like Christmas and birthday celebrations, Mother's and Father's day, or they do not want to engage in the work the Lord assigned, because they prefer to relax, and not "take this thing so seriously"... etc.

Consider, it is Jehovah who sees the heart, and draws the one who has an honest heart. The person is also hungry for the truth, and humble.
John 6:44 ; Matthew 5:3
Though timid, or fearful, they are willing to obey the Lord's commission to preach the word, in favorable or troublesome season, from house to house, and door to door, to the most distant parts of the earth, among wolves. :)