• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Receiving the Mark of the Beast.

Faithofchristian

FOC, it is prophecy that was fulfilled. He is not going to give specific names.
Just like he didn't come right out and say that the woman (city) was Rome. But we know that Rome was the city that was ruling over the kings of the earth at the time John wrote this, and is also called the city of seven hills.

Since you disagree - you tell me, who were the five kings that were fallen?

Why are you asking me, go to the book of Revelation Christ Jesus foretold in the book of Revelation who they are.

you can't even take Christ Jesus at his word, why should I think that you would take mine.

Let's see, if I'm getting this right, Christ Jesus gave the book of Revelation, but yet Christ Jesus doesn't know who the kings are.

Christ Jesus gave the book of Revelation, about the Mother of Harlots, But yet Christ Jesus doesn't know who she is.

You can't be Serious.

Last edited:

TrueBeliever37

Why are you asking me, go to the book of Revelation Christ Jesus foretold in the book of Revelation who they are.

you can't even take Christ Jesus at his word, why should I think that you would take mine.

Let's see, if I'm getting this right, Christ Jesus gave the book of Revelation, but yet Christ Jesus doesn't know who the kings are.

Christ Jesus gave the book of Revelation, about the Mother of Harlots, But yet Christ Jesus doesn't know who she is.

You can't be Serious.

I don't see how I can even discuss this with you when you are being so unreasonable.

TrueBeliever37

So i'm being unreasonable, just by pointing to you to go the book of Revelation and see what Christ Jesus foretold who those Kings are. that's being unreasonable, that's a first.

YES - When someone asks you a question, and you won't answer, except to tell them to go find YOUR ANSWER for themselves, I find that to be unreasonable.

Faithofchristian

YES - When someone asks you a question, and you won't answer, except to tell them to go find YOUR ANSWER for themselves, I find that to be unreasonable.

I didn't say go find your answer for yourself.
I said go to the book of Revelation and see what Christ Jesus foretold who those Kings are.

2ndpillar

If you knew what his answer is, you wouldn't ask. It is silly to the point that it has to be difficult for him to repeat. I think he gave an answer within the last month if you want to back track his posts.

Kelly of the Phoenix

Apparently the mark of the beast will be a sign of loyalty to the leader/government. Anyone refusing to take it will be viewed as rebels or traitors.
MAGA hats? :)

Catholics are for instance believe in a lot of revelations outside scripture, things like messages received at Marian Apperitions, and visions and predictions from Saints and Mystics. These things will mislead a lot of people. -Revelation 16:14, 1 Timothy 4:1.
And then there are all the televangelists.