• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Real men"

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Real men drink cow's milk mixed with whiskey.

Real men survive a Tupperware party.

Real men can read every post on the Jokes section with a straight face while sipping a cup of coffee.

Real men could pick a fight with God and Chuck Norris and come out with little more than a stalemate agreement and a broken nose.

Real men go hunting, shoot their friend in the butt by accident, and don't get 12-18 months.

Real men don't post threads like this.

Real men fart excellence and do so excellently.

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
Whiskey mixed with anything? Never! You drink it straight from the bottle or not at all. It says so in the Bible.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well....accept for this one

Real men could pick a fight with God and Chuck Norris and come out with little more than a stalemate agreement and a broken nose.

Chuck Norris would kill them.
Chuck Norris threw a grenade and killed 50 people, then it exploded.

Spiderman

Veteran Member

Real men can read every post on the Jokes section with a straight face while sipping a cup of coffee.

Real men go hunting, shoot their friend in the butt by accident, and don't get 12-18 months.

True!

Daemon Sophic

Well....accept for this one

Chuck Norris would kill them.
Chuck Norris threw a grenade and killed 50 people, then it exploded.
Not apropos to the OP, but....
Question: How much wood could a wood-chuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Answer: Who knows. :shrug:

Question: How much wood could a wood-Chuck Norris chuck?
Answer: All of it. :mad::cool:

As for mixed drinks...

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
What about cuddling clean cooks?
upload_2019-6-19_13-27-49.jpeg

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member

Gross

I don't chase my women or my whiskey.

Barely....

How about a vape mod instead? Love my robo chooch!

Doubtful

Depends...
:p

I beg to differ!

Agreed! :D

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Real men are honest
Real men are confident
Real men take responsibility
Real men have integrity
Real men are indipendent

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Real men HOST Tupperware parties and damn it if you get out alive if you don't place an order! So how many of the FreezerMate sets will you be buying today? 10. Well thank you.

You mean gay men. Here is the difference between straight, bi, gay, and real men:

A straight man will go hunting, make a gay joke to his friend, and bag a deer.

A bi man will upon seeing the deer, bump hips with his friend, scaring the deer away.

For the gay man, the heavens will open up with a rainbow, and he will come down from the sky on a glittery unicorn to smote the deer with his horn.

For the real man, he lives in the deer for 12 months as a survivalist technique, then cuts his way out.

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
You mean gay men. Here is the difference between straight, bi, gay, and real men:

A straight man will go hunting, make a gay joke to his friend, and bag a deer.

A bi man will upon seeing the deer, bump hips with his friend, scaring the deer away.

For the gay man, the heavens will open up with a rainbow, and he will come down from the sky on a glittery unicorn to smote the deer with his horn.

For the real man, he lives in the deer for 12 months as a survivalist technique, then cuts his way out.
So may I take your order? How many sets of the FreezerMate packages do you want? Remember I believe in the 2nd Amendment. You can't tell me as a manly man that I can't sell Tupperware or Mary Kay Cosmetics! I swear by Mary Kay! She got me this new pink Cadillac!