• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Raqqa: IS 'capital' falls to US-backed Syrian forces

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
"Everything is finished in Raqqa, our forces have taken full control of Raqqa," Mr Sello told AFP news agency on Tuesday afternoon.

"The military operations in Raqqa have finished, but there are clearing operations now under way to uncover any sleeper cells there might be and remove mines."

Mr Sello said an official statement declaring victory in the city would be made soon.
IS defeated in 'capital' Raqqa

Finally, a bit of cheerful news!

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Heard some guy from the area *****ing because they almost destroyed the city trying to liberate it. Duhhh...

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.
Heard some guy from the area *****ing because they almost destroyed the city trying to liberate it. Duhhh...

I would love to know what is behind that censor.

*****ing? Almost anything works:

Flubbing
Grinding
Croaking
Birthing
Chugging
Bricking
Painting

C'mon. Hint?

IS defeated in 'capital' Raqqa

Finally, a bit of cheerful news!

Oh yeah! That's good news too! Here's hoping the coalition forces disrupted that particular organization for good!

So. . . What do you think *****ing stands for?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I would love to know what is behind that censor.

*****ing? Almost anything works:

Flubbing
Grinding
Croaking
Birthing
Chugging
Bricking
Painting

C'mon. Hint?

Oh yeah! That's good news too! Here's hoping the coalition forces disrupted that particular organization for good!

So. . . What do you think *****ing stands for?

Uhh...complaining...