• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions that believers cannot answer

InvestigateTruth

Questions that believers cannot answer…. without resorting to a plethora of religious apologetics.:rolleyes:

If God is loving, why did God ‘intentionally’ create a world that He knew would engender so much human and animal suffering?

If God is just, why did God create a world in which He knew some people would suffer so much more than others, many people hardly suffering at all? How is that fair?

I am not referring to suffering caused by our own choices we make that cause us to suffer, I am talking about suffering as the result of fate and predestination.

To clarify, I believe that some things that happen to us are subject to human free will and some things are not, because they were predestined by God and we have no control over them. That is called fate.

All things that are not chosen by virtue of our own free are beyond our control and I believe they are predestined by God. God is responsible for both the good and the bad things that happen to us, if those things were predestined.

“Some things are subject to the free will of man, such as justice, equity, tyranny and injustice, in other words, good and evil actions; it is evident and clear that these actions are, for the most part, left to the will of man. But there are certain things to which man is forced and compelled, such as sleep, death, sickness, decline of power, injuries and misfortunes; these are not subject to the will of man, and he is not responsible for them, for he is compelled to endure them. But in the choice of good and bad actions he is free, and he commits them according to his own will.”
Some Answered Questions, p. 248

Man is compelled to endure the bad things that happen because God set it up that way since we live in a material world where some of the Bad things happen are beyond our control. Some of these Bad things are caused by the free will decisions of other people that affect us and some of them are simply accidents, misfortunes and diseases. These are our fate, for which God is responsible.

Believers only want to look at the good things and thank God for those things, they do not want to look at the bad things for which God is responsible. Instead, they try to say that all the bad things are really good because suffering is good, and God can never be responsible for anything bad. This is a religious apologetic and Imo it is an attempt to gloss over all the suffering in the world and say God is not responsible for it.

It would be unfair to blame man for things that are beyond his control so who is responsible for all the suffering in the world that is not caused by man? Logically speaking, if God is responsible for 'everything' then God is responsible for 'both' the good and bad things that happen to us.

Isaiah 45:7 ESV
I form light and create darkness; I make well-being and create calamity; I am the Lord, who does all these things.

I rest my case. :)
I find the answer in This story from Baha'u'llah:

"There was once a lover who had sighed for long years in separation from his beloved, and wasted in the fire of remoteness. From the rule of love, his heart was empty of patience, and his body weary of his spirit; he reckoned life without her as a mockery, and time consumed him away. How many a day he found no rest in longing for her; how many a night the pain of her kept him from sleep; his body was worn to a sigh, his heart’s wound had turned him to a cry of sorrow. He had given a thousand lives for one taste of the cup of her presence, but it availed him not. The doctors knew no cure for him, and companions avoided his company; yea, physicians have no medicine for one sick of love, unless the favor of the beloved one deliver him.
At last, the tree of his longing yielded the fruit of despair, and the fire of his hope fell to ashes. Then one night he could live no more, and he went out of his house and made for the marketplace. On a sudden, a watchman followed after him. He broke into a run, with the watchman following; then other watchmen came together, and barred every passage to the weary one. And the wretched one cried from his heart, and ran here and there, and moaned to himself: “Surely this watchman is Izrá’íl, my angel of death, following so fast upon me; or he is a tyrant of men, seeking to harm me.” His feet carried him on, the one bleeding with the arrow of love, and his heart lamented. Then he came to a garden wall, and with untold pain he scaled it, for it proved very high; and forgetting his life, he threw himself down to the garden.
And there he beheld his beloved with a lamp in her hand, searching for a ring she had lost. When the heart-surrendered lover looked on his ravishing love, he drew a great breath and raised up his hands in prayer, crying: “O God! Give Thou glory to the watchman, and riches and long life. For the watchman was Gabriel, guiding this poor one; or he was Isráfíl, bringing life to this wretched one!”

Indeed, his words were true, for he had found many a secret justice in this seeming tyranny of the watchman, and seen how many a mercy lay hid behind the veil. Out of wrath, the guard had led him who was athirst in love’s desert to the sea of his loved one, and lit up the dark night of absence with the light of reunion. He had driven one who was afar, into the garden of nearness, had guided an ailing soul to the heart’s physician.
Now if the lover could have looked ahead, he would have blessed the watchman at the start, and prayed on his behalf, and he would have seen that tyranny as justice; but since the end was veiled to him, he moaned and made his plaint in the beginning. Yet those who journey in the garden land of knowledge, because they see the end in the beginning, see peace in war and friendliness in anger."

Bahá'í Reference Library - The Seven Valleys And the Four Valleys, Pages 11-17

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I do not blame God. I just point out what God is responsible for, from a purely logical standpoint.
But are you sure what humans see as the "logical" answer is the same answer God see from Gods unlimited wisdom?

It's like saying "I know what God should do" but do humans know that?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
In my opinion, if the Bible is accurate, then the buck stops with the all-knowing and all-powerful God, not with the lower creatures that this God created.
In my opinion, the buck only stops with humans if what happens to them was because of a choice they made that brought on their on suffering...

When you were a child other people made choices that brought on your suffering so those people were responsible for the suffering that accrued to you.

Any suffering that was not the result of a choice someone made cannot be their fault, that just isn't logical. So who is responsible for this suffering? I believe that God determined our fate but we play a role in our fate since we have free will to make choices. However, what is not chosen by us, things that happen to us like accidents and diseases, or being harmed by other people, is not a free will choice we made. It is simply our fate, and if God determines our fate then God is responsible for our fate, there is simply no way around that.

Last edited:

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Questions that believers cannot answer…. without resorting to a plethora of religious apologetics.:rolleyes:

If God is loving, why did God ‘intentionally’ create a world that He knew would engender so much human and animal suffering?

If God is just, why did God create a world in which He knew some people would suffer so much more than others, many people hardly suffering at all? How is that fair?

I am not referring to suffering caused by our own choices we make that cause us to suffer, I am talking about suffering as the result of fate and predestination.

To clarify, I believe that some things that happen to us are subject to human free will and some things are not, because they were predestined by God and we have no control over them. That is called fate.

All things that are not chosen by virtue of our own free are beyond our control and I believe they are predestined by God. God is responsible for both the good and the bad things that happen to us, if those things were predestined.

“Some things are subject to the free will of man, such as justice, equity, tyranny and injustice, in other words, good and evil actions; it is evident and clear that these actions are, for the most part, left to the will of man. But there are certain things to which man is forced and compelled, such as sleep, death, sickness, decline of power, injuries and misfortunes; these are not subject to the will of man, and he is not responsible for them, for he is compelled to endure them. But in the choice of good and bad actions he is free, and he commits them according to his own will.”
Some Answered Questions, p. 248

Man is compelled to endure the bad things that happen because God set it up that way since we live in a material world where some of the Bad things happen are beyond our control. Some of these Bad things are caused by the free will decisions of other people that affect us and some of them are simply accidents, misfortunes and diseases. These are our fate, for which God is responsible.

Believers only want to look at the good things and thank God for those things, they do not want to look at the bad things for which God is responsible. Instead, they try to say that all the bad things are really good because suffering is good, and God can never be responsible for anything bad. This is a religious apologetic and Imo it is an attempt to gloss over all the suffering in the world and say God is not responsible for it.

It would be unfair to blame man for things that are beyond his control so who is responsible for all the suffering in the world that is not caused by man? Logically speaking, if God is responsible for 'everything' then God is responsible for 'both' the good and bad things that happen to us.

I form light and create darkness; I make well-being and create calamity; I am the Lord, who does all these things.

I rest my case. :)

These are concerns and questions applicable only to the Abrahamic religions due to their belief in an all-powerful, all-controlling creator God. Too much has been dumped on his plate. It's a corner Abrahamics have painted themselves into. These questions are absent from the four dharmic religions, Daoism, and most if not all other historical and current Pagan religions.

As for "apologetics" I don't believe these non-Abrahamic religions need to resort to any sort of apologetics or defenses because of their very beliefs, which explain these things.

You're welcome. :)

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Now if the lover could have looked ahead, he would have blessed the watchman at the start, and prayed on his behalf, and he would have seen that tyranny as justice; but since the end was veiled to him, he moaned and made his plaint in the beginning.
But we cannot see the end in the beginning, only God knows the future.

We are supposed to have faith that whatever happens is for the best, that it will all turn out well in the end, but that is not what always happens. It happens in religious scriptures, but that is not the reality of this world.

In the real world people suffer, usually through no fault of their own, and the "suffering is good for you" is not always the case, and it is just another religious apologetic.

“O thou seeker of the Kingdom! Thy letter was received. Thou hast written of the severe calamity that hath befallen thee—the death of thy respected husband. That honourable man hath been so subjected to the stress and strain of this world that his greatest wish was for deliverance from it. Such is this mortal abode: a storehouse of afflictions and suffering. It is ignorance that binds man to it, for no comfort can be secured by any soul in this world, from monarch down to the most humble commoner. If once this life should offer a man a sweet cup, a hundred bitter ones will follow; such is the condition of this world. The wise man, therefore, doth not attach himself to this mortal life and doth not depend upon it; at some moments, even, he eagerly wisheth for death that he may thereby be freed from these sorrows and afflictions. Thus it is seen that some, under extreme pressure of anguish, have committed suicide.”
Selections From the Writings of ‘Abdu’l-Bahá, p. 200

No, it is NOT ignorance that binds man to this world, it is the 'fact' that we were born into this world and have to live in it. I believe we should have compassion for people who suffer rather than judging them just to cover for God. Why defend God? An all-powerful and all-knowing God does not need us to defend Him.

InvestigateTruth

But we cannot see the end in the beginning, only God knows the future.

We are supposed to have faith that whatever happens is for the best, that it will all turn out well in the end, but that is not what always happens. It happens in religious scriptures, but that is not the reality of this world.

In the real world people suffer, usually through no fault of their own, and the "suffering is good for you" is not always the case, and it is just another religious apologetic.

“O thou seeker of the Kingdom! Thy letter was received. Thou hast written of the severe calamity that hath befallen thee—the death of thy respected husband. That honourable man hath been so subjected to the stress and strain of this world that his greatest wish was for deliverance from it. Such is this mortal abode: a storehouse of afflictions and suffering. It is ignorance that binds man to it, for no comfort can be secured by any soul in this world, from monarch down to the most humble commoner. If once this life should offer a man a sweet cup, a hundred bitter ones will follow; such is the condition of this world. The wise man, therefore, doth not attach himself to this mortal life and doth not depend upon it; at some moments, even, he eagerly wisheth for death that he may thereby be freed from these sorrows and afflictions. Thus it is seen that some, under extreme pressure of anguish, have committed suicide.”
Selections From the Writings of ‘Abdu’l-Bahá, p. 200

No, it is NOT ignorance that binds man to this world, it is the 'fact' that we were born into this world and have to live in it. I believe we should have compassion for people who suffer rather than judging them just to cover for God. Why defend God? An all-powerful and all-knowing God does not need us to defend Him.
I think what Baha'u'llah means, is the end result of the difficulties and suffering of this world, is a good thing, albeit in a spiritual sense. Maybe God designed it, so, it help us gradually progress spiritually.
I don't mean to defend God though. But whenever I remind myself this story during a difficult time, it helps me feel better.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
But are you sure what humans see as the "logical" answer is the same answer God see from Gods unlimited wisdom?
We cannot know what God sees from His unlimited wisdom, that's the problem.
You believe what you believe according to scriptures, and your own life experiences influence what you see. Other people read scriptures and interpret them differently and are influenced by their own life experiences and what they see happening in the world.
It's like saying "I know what God should do" but do humans know that?
No, I am not saying that I know what God 'should do' because I do not know what an all-knowing God knows and I am not in any position to say what God should do.

I also do not know what God is doing, nobody does. People sometimes imagine they know, but they do not know.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I think what Baha'u'llah means, is the end result of the difficulties and suffering of this world, is a good thing, albeit in a spiritual sense. Maybe God designed it, so, it help us gradually progress spiritually.
Of course that is the Baha'i belief and it might be true, but it takes a lot of faith to believe it when one is constantly in the onslaught of tests. Not all of the faithful are able to endure this many tests as evidenced by the fact that some people commit suicide. That calls into question the claim that God only tests us up to our capacity..

“O thou seeker of the Kingdom! Thy letter was received. Thou hast written of the severe calamity that hath befallen thee—the death of thy respected husband. That honourable man hath been so subjected to the stress and strain of this world that his greatest wish was for deliverance from it. Such is this mortal abode: a storehouse of afflictions and suffering. It is ignorance that binds man to it, for no comfort can be secured by any soul in this world, from monarch down to the most humble commoner. If once this life should offer a man a sweet cup, a hundred bitter ones will follow; such is the condition of this world. The wise man, therefore, doth not attach himself to this mortal life and doth not depend upon it; at some moments, even, he eagerly wisheth for death that he may thereby be freed from these sorrows and afflictions. Thus it is seen that some, under extreme pressure of anguish, have committed suicide.

As to thy husband, rest assured. He will be immersed in the ocean of pardon and forgiveness and will become the recipient of bounty and favour. Strive thine utmost to give his child a Bahá’í training so that when he attaineth maturity he may be merciful, illumined and heavenly."
Selections From the Writings of ‘Abdu’l-Bahá, pp. 200-201

There is a story a Baha'i once told me about a man who was suffering and he asked Baha'u'llah if God would like to trade places with him. As I recall, Baha'u'llah said He would communicate that to God and shortly thereafter this man's difficulties were completely removed. I might be remembering this story wrong, so if you know the story please post it.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
These are concerns and questions applicable only to the Abrahamic religions due to their belief in an all-powerful, all-controlling creator God. Too much has been dumped on his plate.
It seems to me that NOTHING would be 'too much' for an all-powerful, all-controlling creator God to handle. ;)
As for "apologetics" I don't believe these non-Abrahamic religions need to resort to any sort of apologetics or defenses because of their very beliefs, which explain these things.
Those explanations ARE the apologetics. ;)

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
...and there it is. You don't even believe your messengers of God... like Bahaullah.
Why tell people about Bahaullah when he himself - a manifestation of God / divine - can't even inform you about God?

I just have to shake my head.
Don't pull that ploy on me. I do believe what Baha'u'llah wrote about God, I just question whether God is loving and just, and I have a right to question what I cannot understand. Only brainwashed believers don't question anything in their scriptures. They want to believe them so badly that they don't question anything and that's their choice.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Just as I said in the OP, Questions that believers cannot answer…. without resorting to a plethora of religious aoloogetics.
Yes, Jesus was a believer and answered often by prefacing his statements (Not on his own ideas) but on what was already written down in the OT explaining and expounding them for us.
As a history teacher uses history books
As a math teacher uses math books
As a cooking teachers uses cook books
Jesus used God's Word (Scripture) to teach, and so would his followers - 1 Peter 3:15

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
These are concerns and questions applicable only to the Abrahamic religions due to their belief in an all-powerful, all-controlling creator....................

If God was an all-controlling Creator then He would Not have gifted us with free-will choices.
The God of the Bible forces (controls) No one to worship Him.
No one in Heaven (angels) and No one on Earth (humans) is controlled to worship the God of the Bible.
God gives us the reasons if we want everlasting life or not. The choice is then ours to make.
We freely choose to live by the Golden Rule and Jesus' New commandment of John 13:34-35 or not.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
If God was an all-controlling Creator then He would Not have gifted us with free-will choices.
The God of the Bible forces (controls) No one to worship Him.
No one in Heaven (angels) and No one on Earth (humans) is controlled to worship the God of the Bible.
God gives us the reasons if we want everlasting life or not. The choice is then ours to make.
We freely choose to live by the Golden Rule and Jesus' New commandment of John 13:34-35 or not.

You really do not have a choice. If you exercise your free will to not worship him he condemns you to hell. Your free will comes with a price. We’re not even talking about transgressions, we’re talking about rejection of him. If you reject him he rejects you. If your child wanted nothing to do with you and you rejected him/her because of that what kind of parent are you? No, I’m sorry, there’s a fundamental flaw in the theology. That God is not omnibenevolent.

I have free will to rob a bank or not rob a bank. If I rob a bank there are consequences of exercising my free will. But that is not the same as refusing to worship God and being punished. His punishment is based in his need for worship. Punishment for robbing a bank is based in the fact that money is not mine. Why does God need or want to be worshiped? Needs and wants are human characteristics. God, then, is no better than humans in needing and wanting. Oh, but he doesn’t need or want worship? So what’s the problem, why the punishment? :shrug:

Last edited:

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
You said the question is to believers. You specifically said believer. Therefore, you distance yourself from believers.
Wouldn't that mean you are an unbeliever?
No, it would not mean that since I did not say that. I am a believer, just not a believer who beliees everything without questioning it. :rolleyes:
You yourself said you prove things to yourself.
I don't have to prove anything to you.
Are you therefore saying that all you have are beliefs?
You made a claim that God is loving. You do not have to prove that to me but when you make a claim on a forum you should be able to back it up.
The Bible does not say God knows everything, but there isn't anything he cannot know.
The difference is, he can and has chosen not to know some things.
Thus, God did not create a world that He knew would engender much human and animal suffering.
Of course God knew what would happen when He created this world.
God cannot choose not to know some things because God is omniscient by His nature.

Where in the Bible does it say God knows everything?

In Matthew 10:30, Jesus said, the very hairs of our head are numbered. That is amazing. God is all-knowing, he is aware of everything about us, everything we do and everything we think.May 3, 2016

POSITIVE LIVING: GOD SEES, HEARS AND KNOWS ...
https://theanguillian.com › 2016/05 › positive-living-go..

Does the Bible ever say that God is omniscient?

The word omniscience means all knowing. Omni meaning all and science meaning knowledge. The word is not found anywhere in the Bible, but the truth of God being omniscient is revealed throughout its pages from Genesis to Revelation.Dec 1, 2017

Attributes of God | He is Omniscient - Lifeway Women

All knowing is not found in the Bible. That's a religious belief that has many different definitions, depending on who you speak with.
Nice try. See above.
The predestinarian concept is not reasonable nor consistent with God's qualities or his character, as described in the Bible.
It is reasonable and it is consistent with the Bible, if you know how to interpret the Bible.
There is no religious apologetics going on here. There is only unreasonableness on the part of an unbeliever, insisting that their illogical unreasonableness is logical, because they have that strong belief that they are logical... when they aren't.
They just believe that.
That is all that is going on here, religious apologetics. I have seen no reasonable argumentation, except from an atheist called @It Aint Necessarily So.
What????? I attach no meaning to the account, so please don't put me on par with your injecting your ideas wherever you please.
Just believe whatever you want.
Of course you attach a meaning to the account; otherwise you would not know what it means.
That's your belief. Why don't you apply your own recommendations for others to yourself? Is that beyond you? Prove it. Otherwise it is just a personal opinion, a belief.
God is responsible for BOTH the good and the bad things that happen to people. It is right there in your own Bible, yet you try to gloss it over.

This just sounds like the rants of a person who has convinced themselves that God is not loving.
I do not have to convince myself that God is not loving. All I have to do is look at all the suffering in this world. YOU are the one who needs to convince yourself tat God is loving in spite of all this suffering.
It is a fact that some people are miserable in life, and they want someone to blame for their misery. Some take it out on God, and are not open to reason, because they do not want to let go of their hate from their bitter heart.
Thank you Dr. Phil. :rolleyes:
Open to reason? There IS no reason to believe that God is loving except for what scriptures say.
No. God just allowed us to go through a world filled with suffering as a result of man's foolish choices and actions.
God did not create that world.
Where did you get that from, other than your own idea - your beliefs.

Again... Prove it. Otherwise it is just a personal opinion, a belief.
God did not create the world? That goes against the Bible.

Bible Gateway Genesis 1 :: NIV. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.

Bible Gateway Genesis 1 :: NIV

Some of the suffering in this world is caused by man's foolish choices, but not the choices of Adam & Eve. The remained of the suffering is not man's fault because man did not choose it. Does a woman choose to be raped? Does a child choose to get cancer?
That's not fitting.
That would suggest that there is no way out. However, that's not the case, as God made a way out, and he helps those who accept his help, through it.
There is no way out as long as people are living in this world. Believing your beliefs offers you a way out but I would prefer reality to beliefs.

I do not see God helping anyone and you can never prove that is taking place so it is just a belief.
Allowing a child to go through a painful operation for a long term benefit, is more like it.
It is, but only if the operation is successful.
I can accept an illogical person would think that. No surprise there,
Your question was answered.
Your not accepting it is irrelevant.
Personal feelings, and emotional and unreasonable cries, do not change the fact that your question was answered
It was answered with religious apologetics, the only way it can be answered, as I said in my OP.
It's a promise. How does one prove a future promise.
m1723.gif

Does not its fulfilment provide the proof?
m1723.gif
It only offers proof AFTER the fulfillment. Till them it is just a promise.
Everyone can go to a beach, and watch the waves roll in... if they want
Who wants to know, will know.
Who does not want to... like yourself... won't.
Know what? What you believe? I know, but what I know is not the same as your belief.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
You really do not have a choice. If you exercise your free will to not worship him he condemns you to hell. Your free will comes with a price. We’re not even talking about transgressions, we’re talking about rejection of him. If you reject him he rejects you. If your child wanted nothing to do with you and you rejected him/her because of that what kind of parent are you? No, I’m sorry, there’s a fundamental flaw in the theology. That God is not omnibenevolent.

I have free will to rob a bank or not rob a bank. If I rob a bank there are consequences of exercising my free will. But that is not the same as refusing to worship God and being punished. His punishment is based in his need for worship. Punishment for robbing a bank is based in the fact that money is not mine. Why does God need or want to be worshiped? Needs and wants are human characteristics. Good, then, is no better than humans in needing and wanting. Oh, but he doesn’t need or want worship? So what’s the problem, why the punishment? :shrug:

Well said.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Why are we arguing with other people's religious beliefs? What business is it of ours what they believe?

In general, for the same reasons we'd argue about any beliefs. Because they impact on the world we live in. It's why you'll see far more discussion and arguments about Abrahamaic beliefs. I don't believe in Odin anymore than I believe in a Christian God, but one has more impact on my life than the other. Personally, I have no issue with belief in and of itself. Any discussion on 'whether belief in Thor is good' would be theoretical and (frankly) masturbatory.

However, I can only really speak for myself on that.

Also, it is quite obvious to me that when people choose to believe that "God is good" that they are doing so out of hope, and with a desire to trust in the goodness of life even in a world that is often not good. Why on Earth would want to chastise them for that???

Depends what they mean as 'good'. I've seen plenty of people say things like 'God is literally the definition of good/moral wellness. And God rejects homosexuality/atheists/squaredancing. So by definition those things are evil.'

I have a lot of Christian friends, and long term acquaintances, and their beliefs run along a pretty diverse baseline. But I think they'd all claim 'God is good'. A minority also think that same good God will literally burn me for eternity if I don't repent. The vast majority believe more in a God who promotes good action, and wants the best for us in a less specific and judgemental way.

So...it depends.

However that sounds, in practical terms I'm very much live and let live. I can think of very few things worse than a world with no diversity.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
I thought I would take it from the end and work it to the beginning.

Apologetics (from Greek ἀπολογία, "speaking in defense") is the religious discipline of defending religious doctrines through systematic argumentation and discourse

I'm not quite sure apologetics is wrong as it seems to be reasonable.

Here, IMV, it is a matter of interpretation as I view it in the light of what Jesus said,
Mark 3:25 And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.

So.. if God's Kingdom cannot be divided, I look at Isaiah 45:7 this way.

If you are in Nevada and there is no speed limit, you cannot break a speed limit law. But once you have made a good law of a speed limit, by virtue of creating the good speed limit you have also established breakers of the law. The law didn't create breakers of the law, the people who violated the law created the evil

So when He established what "well-being" is, it formed the line of what calamity is. When He said "light be" - it delineated what darkness is.

So, suffering IS caused by our own choices as I don't believe in fate or predestination. But you can use apologetics to establish why you believe in it :)

Since scripture doesn't address that problem, all we have is suppositions. What we do know is that when He created this world and mankind, suffering didn't exist. What we do know is that mankind opened the proverbial "Pandoras Box" and not God.

So, the question could also be asked, why do you have babies if you know there is so much suffering?

Again... what we have doesn't say exactly why but do we have global view? Why do we relegate "life" by what happens on this earth if there is a hereafter?

And if God is loving, would He not have provided an answer to what man does? I think He did.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Before ice age saviour body type allowed the reborn sea of son end every year return stability.

Ice now owning the stable life small cell that had overcome as saviour mass the giant cell. Dinosaurs. And the beast evil heavens type.

Just a humans observed teaching no man is God.

Isn't a disproof. It says humans own no theory.

Exact.

Giants in a satanic hot heavens beast life lived on earth in a nature garden.

Huge asteroid hit as burning body stars mass...led to earthquakes volcanoes and ground flooding ended in a snap freeze. Flooding involved to freeze water flowing over ground.

As increased burning gases heavens in a void vacuum pressure sucked out gas light. Proven in Jesus witnessed episode.

Instant. Why it froze water.

Animals eating died.
Ice age thawed as heavens was still hot.

All released bodies then carcass decayed. In flood ice melt then became jumbled mess of bones and debris.

Tree life giant garden still owned warmed underground roots.

Emerged then regrew and were no longer giant as before. Pressures above changed growth.

Instant new life animals x millions of types.

Two same type was a human.

Says that all bodies emerged instantly from one same exact position.

Hadn't evolved as ice had to melt to allow a bared earth body again. Nature re grew says human memory and was present before the human parents new life.

Was just a teaching proving there is no thesis theory about cell evolution on earth and never was a thesis real.

Sea of son. Four. Owned why small cells now lived naturally by ice the saviour mass.

A teaching only.

Science just human theories by want of a preaching in human terms only is fake. Your stories human only and human expressed only.

I own by science the terms and condition is a human ego fallacy. Known. As God theories was human science itself first terms.

Human egotism is life's known cult mentality and destroyer.

Was a medical teaching. Behaviour by consciousness human is lacking body and mind presence.

Science is a humans mental status only. Taught by human legal terms.