• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orias

Left Hand Path
Well I'm not, but ok. I said repeatedly that is is subjective, the point is recognizing that. You are not superior objectively, so you are not superior at all. There is more that just your mind, so I was saying to tone down the arrogance and nothing more. It is only valid to you, not in discussion. If you do not mean what you say, I do not want to waste my time interpreting.

What I am saying is that what you are saying is subjective, you are doing the same thing I am. Tone down the arrogance, well I should just say ditto.

And its obviously valid to people other than me, here on the forums. I'm not calling anyone stupid, I'm just saying that the potential is there for everyone.

I've said some pretty stupid things and so have you. Who is more right?

I mean everything I write.

Don't say what you do not mean, is it that hard?

I do mean it though, because its obvious.

You'd know this if you've filled out a job application.

Yes, I expect people to say what they mean (for the hundredth time) rather than dancing around and speaking nonsense that they expect me to have an interpreter for. My profile reflects what I am arguing for currently, not what I believe. My beliefs cannot be summed up by a label. The first thing I think I ever said on this forum was not to assume what I believe, because I speak from everywhere. I evolve, you seem to not wish to, that is fine. I look for strengths everywhere and eradicate the weaknesses. If you are so against this, do not do it.

Oh I evolve but on a level completely different from you. You speak of labels, I speak of labels.

The circle you are witnessing is yourself. I feel like I'm arguing with myself, from about two years ago.

What you're arguing for is what you believe, its no different than me being able to defend Christianity as much as tear it apart. Its offense its defense, its philosophical and its "deep".

Here we go, back to overreaching with an incredibly lengthy and miasmic post.

I am actually not offended by you, you do not have the ability to offend me. This is simply because I am not easily offended, don't let it sting too much. Obviously you missed the OP, because this did not start as a conversation between us. If it is more comfortable for you to see me as failing and flailing so be it.

I was trying to offend you?

And no, my first post directed at you was the beginning of our conversation.

I didn't. Seriously, critical reading class.

You did seriously say humans are equal and equal is subjective. Don't know if you went back and changed it or what but you did seriously say that.

If you meant that equal is subjective like subjective is objectively verified then we are equals because of what our bodies literally consist of. But then if you were inferring that equal can be verified in tiers then maybe you should of just said that.

That is not what I am saying and you know it (actually... maybe not). Obviously we can only argue from internally, we only know ourselves. But what I mean is I did not slap "Satanist" on myself and then argue with that as a foundation. I argue from many views to understand them and take what I need.

I'm not arguing against that though, everything you're saying is conflictive with what you actually mean. This can be because your trying to be something a little more than you are.

Which is no problem with me, I do it all the time, you just have know your limits and well...a thread hasn't gotten away on me like this in a long time. :D

Last edited:

Orias

Left Hand Path
"Actual believers"? Yeah, no dogmatic thinking here, is there. Just because half the LHP is made up of people reading The Satanic Bible and throwing our LaVey quotes does not mean it is the way to go. Lose the herd mentality. I barely consider such people LHP, it defeats the purpose. I have much respect for many of the Traditional Satanists and such, this is because they tend to be permanent adversaries as well as highly educated and individual. But hey, if you are an actual believer how can I argue with you? I'm just a heretic.

Yeah.... you're not a sheep at all huh... Well, actual believers shouldn't talk with heretics.

Yea actual believers. Like you and me.

And when was the last time I even referenced the Satanic bible or CoS?

But I tend to think of me more as a fish in the dark, with an appealing light.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
This is untrue, other animals are completely aware of themselves.

My dog for example recognizes pain, he doesn't go in the street because he knows car are bad. If I can teach it to him then its obviously inherit in all of them, its just a matter of understanding the psychology.

And again the mind revolves around the ego, as the mind simply requires "food" :shrug:

(satisfaction)

This is not self identity, this is pain... Without the mind no ego could exist.

You insulted me here, in this thread. I don't care what happened between us in other threads as that is not relevant. Unless your trying to reveal some sort of egotistical stand up here with some things you probably took as offensive in past threads.

But if thats so then why don't you just say it? There is something here you aren't telling me, because all of these "points" you threw at me have nothing to do with this "ultimate" point of yours.

I mean come on here, WHAT IS THE POINT?

Well I'd love continue this if it were inelligent, but i'm finished with this crap. Ths was all in this thread:facepalm:

Your ability to twist and evade is quite respectable, almost as mastered as the RHP hehe. If you deteriorate to an inexperienced level where you can actually debate things being said, debate the other rather than arguing your words through their mouth, without all the evasion and childish bull, PM me sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:

Orias

Left Hand Path
This is not self identity, this is pain... Without the mind no ego could exist.

Pain is apart of identity. And you cannot certainly say that without the mind the ego would not exist, if the ego would not exist then we would not care to seek mind. They don't exist because of each other they exist because they are.

Well I'd love continue this if it were inelligent, but i'm finished with this crap. Ths was all in this thread:facepalm:

I guess it is a two step process.

Your ability to twist and evade is quite respectable, almost as mastered as the RHP hehe. If you deteriorate to an inexperienced level where you can actually debate things being said, debate the other rather than arguing your words through their mouth, without all the evasion and childish bull, PM me sometime.

You have seen little as this was no debate. It was just two like minded people competing in assholery.

Other than its more likely for one to remain unaware of how many times they have been struck in the field of debate. Its not as obvious as being in the ring with someone, one on one.

Especially when debate is about twisting and evading. The essence of debate is appeal, and what you are selling. Like a punch, if you see it coming its likely it won't land. I found the best thing though are the guys that just keep coming at me ;)

Your tactic involves twisting a towel handing it to me and telling me to twist it, and then when the teacher comes around and asks who twisted the towel you say "He twisted it last".

I did :bat:

But no worries, of all of the people I've twisted towels with you've been by far the most resilient and honest (for the most part).

Last edited:

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
I like to untwist towles and prefer pretzal sticks

Orias

Left Hand Path
Ha, even to untwist a towel one must twist it!

Pretzel sticks are good, especially the honey ones. Though, they still have a twist to them, not as obvious as the old fashion pretzels though :D

Iti oj

Premium Member
Ha, even to untwist a towel one must twist it!

Pretzel sticks are good, especially the honey ones. Though, they still have a twist to them, not as obvious as the old fashion pretzels though :D
Lol well played. And. I switch my stick to a Rod..

What was I gonna say about this topic? :confused:

Iti oj

Premium Member
I think the LHP is more about hu.gging for a reason rather than doing it freely.

Free hugs is my reason.. did you see my new feel good thread?well at least we agree on hugs. Let's hug about that

Orias

Left Hand Path
The only reason I am apprehensive about free hugs is that they are free and well, you never know what you might catch from another person. :D

Orias

Left Hand Path
Lets just call it a rubber :D :D

I'm not a homo IMO, just thought you should know that. But a half naked guy with gloves on does turn me on :D

Iti oj

Premium Member
Lets just call it a rubber :D :D

I'm not a homo IMO, just thought you should know that. But a half naked guy with gloves on does turn me on :D

Ohh man I know how to mess with you now. Goona flaunt my body and snow gloves to get my way.

Orias

Left Hand Path
Doors I just want to make it clear that I hold absolutely nothing against you.

I tend to think of us actually being in the same boat just at different ends of it. I mean we are close in age and obviously like minded in the fact that we enjoy pursuing knowledge.

Just remember though if I seem testy its probably because I am, and I do always enjoy a rough debate. I don't seek to get personal unless there is dishonesty involved and I can already tell you have a hard time being dishonest with yourself so it makes it harder to be dishonest with similar fated people.

Xeper

Last edited:

Orias

Left Hand Path
Ohh man I know how to mess with you now. Goona flaunt my body and snow gloves to get my way.

Haha, I might just have to tackle you then and beat your face in :D

Don't worry though I do give refreshing hugs afterwards :beach:

Iti oj

Premium Member
Haha, I might just have to tackle you then and beat your face in :D

Don't worry though I do give refreshing hugs afterwards :beach:

What are you beating my face with?

Status
Not open for further replies.