• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orias

Left Hand Path
No, I have been the same color, for a majority of my time being. But it is the flow of all colors, that reflect mine.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Well what part of you is reflected color and what part of you is spectrum. What is ones nature

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Orias, your title and religion have switched at least twice in the past few days. Jason's have many times as well. You should clean your mirrors.

Jacksnyte

Reverend
No, I have been the same color, for a majority of my time being. But it is the flow of all colors, that reflect mine.

Now tell us the truth: Is your name really Saruman?
11332.jpg

Orias

Left Hand Path
Well there was more too it but our egos got in the way.

It was something about the LHP being ultimately destructive to humans.

Somewhere in this squabble of ours I mentioned how this is a perfect example of what two members can do to each other.

jasonwill2

Orias, your title and religion have switched at least twice in the past few days. Jason's have many times as well. You should clean your mirrors.

I may of changed it around because I was bored with it and decided to put different adjectives, but this whole time I have still been a freakin' Satanist. You on the other hand have gone through 3 or 4 religions since you've been on these forums. Just because I like to change up my profile some doesn't mean I'm changing my religion constantly.

Ooh, can I join? My ego wants to sit at the kiddy table too. :sad4:

I've mostly avoided it but I decided to at least say something. But I get your point.

jasonwill2

Actually, you know what? This is retarded. I don't even know what you were responding to Doors.

All I know is you claim to not be a follower of the Left Hand Path anymore yet are stinking up our directory.

As far as I can tell this topic is just one huge debate, and from what i've skimmed it all seems really childish.

How about you leave before you add to your mountain of DIR infractions just on this topic alone?

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
I may of changed it around because I was bored with it and decided to put different adjectives, but this whole time I have still been a freakin' Satanist. You on the other hand have gone through 3 or 4 religions since you've been on these forums. Just because I like to change up my profile some doesn't mean I'm changing my religion constantly

Yes, I am well aware that there has been small evolution of you beliefs since your arrival. Again, and for the last time becausr if you don't get it you're never going to, I have never changed my religion since junior year of high school. My label, perhaps. I'm not going to be able to argue from a theistic pov when my title says "atheist". So yes, I learn and test my own position, I am my own adversary, I don't expect you to comprehend that. But actually, truly, factually being convinced atheism is incorrect? Not yet.

Actually, you know what? This is retarded. I don't even know what you were responding to Doors.

All I know is you claim to not be a follower of the Left Hand Path anymore yet are stinking up our directory.

As far as I can tell this topic is just one huge debate, and from what i've skimmed it all seems really childish.

How about you leave before you add to your mountain of DIR infractions just on this topic alone?

I would absolutely love for you to show where I said I am not LHP. Since I didn't, you are up for a challange. I apologize that adversity amd questioning is "stinking up" your personal dogma, but it comes with the territory. I cannot get in trouble for being in ky own DIR, so I suggest you get over it and go throw some curses at me, doom me to hell (or heaven hehe).

If you can't take the heat, hell is definitely not for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.