• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question to my self....

leov

I am still a Falun Gong practitioner :) Not changing my belief, I just struggle a bit with the teaching and to do those things i should do :)
Good is the same everywhere just expressed in different words...

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
The strange thing is that i do still smile :) only those who know me well would ever see that i am struggling, but you know :) I never giving up, and sometimes the struggle can make us stronger later on
I could have wrote that myself. ;)
As I said before, you and I are more alike than you realize.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Well I can tell you what I did in that situation though I can't really recommend it.

I was a teenager and homeless. Had no hope of a future. So what I did was an act of desperation. I gave my life to God. I put my life in God's hands.

Very interesting thing happened. Suddenly, I felt a very comforting presence and all my burdens were lifted.

I suppose it allowed me to let go of the responsibilities of making the right decisions. All that was left for me to do was to continue to live and accept that whatever life threw at me was God's will. It allowed me to let go of the fear of tomorrow. I don't know your state of mind but it seems fear is a great burden that weighs us down.

Are you afraid? So it's not about stop trying, ie killing yourself. It's about not being afraid of dealing with whatever life throws at you. Tomorrow will bring pain and perhaps even death for me but I'm not afraid of these things. Allows me to experience each moment for what it is without fear.

At this moment I'm alive and I can experience life. That makes me happy. Tomorrow I may die but for now, I'm happy.

There are lots of things I find to be happy about. Even if it's as simple as feeling the sun on my face. Maybe being afraid would cause me to miss out on that.
I did not know that Atheist Libertarians believed in God :confused: not that it is a bad idea. ;)

I also gave my life to God and now I do not get depressed or anxious like I used to... Thy will not mine be done.

I would have been going crazy with this coronavirus pandemic about seven years ago....
Now it is one day at a time and whatever will be will be.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
WHAT THE F...UK am i doing with my life :confused:

Me.
Depression = 90%
Blood pressure = WAY to high
Colestrol = :confused: that high ?
PTSD = Holy crap, spinning out of control
Frustration = You bet....
exhausted = 100%
Friendliness = beginning to slip.....But still friendly when not pushed.....
Thoughts about my self = You really do not want to know :noentry:
Want to kill my self? = Tried it before and it hurt too much, so no killing :p

I firmly believe my personal recommendations are important, but I also firmly believe you should include medical assistance and become personally knowledgeable on your own medical issues.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I firmly believe my personal recommendations are important, but I also firmly believe you should include medical assistance and become personally knowledgeable on your own medical issues.
I have already taken this step :) and yes i do get help sorting out my thoughts:)