• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Putin won't run for president

Why Putin said so

• Because he really respects (LMAO) the rules of limited time for presidency

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Because he has someone in mind for presidency who will do as he says

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Because he always lies as a rule and will actually become president again

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Tu quoque - Wikipedia some more light reading for you. Once you have the concept down, let's try this again.

No..it's like seeing the speck of dust in the other's eye, without seeing the plank in yours.

Btw...sanctions are unjust and damage the trades between EU and Russia...
Putin has excellent relations with most of Europe.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
The "double standard" is the nuclear war criminal, the USA getting to decide which states should be permitted to have nuclear weapons whilst at the same time it makes threats towards those nations.
Which has nothing to do with anything we were discussing. Try again.

edit: and if you'd paid attention, you'd have seen where I explicitly told you what country I'm from (i.e. not America) so you can stop trying to bait me with the random America bashing.

Which has nothing to do with anything we were discussing. Try again.

edit: and if you'd paid attention, you'd have seen where I explicitly told you what country I'm from (i.e. not America) so you can stop trying to bait me with the random America bashing.
My argument regarding the USA is perfectly legitimate for it is from that country that the hatred and poison towards Putin and Russia is emanating from.
I know that you reside in Australia-I checked your profile but that does not seem to prevent you from spouting American propaganda. However that should not surprise me as Australia is becoming an American colony.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Putin ran not because he wanted to but because he felt compelled to do so for the love and duty he feels for his country and the many varied peoples of that land. If leaders of other nations felt compelled to serve their peoples instead of ego driven short term personal goals then those countries would be much better off. Politicians around the world need to pay heed, take note, and square themselves away.
Putin is one of the most Machiavellian politicians on the world stage. His invading Georgia during the Olympics and annexation of Crimea were not actions of good will, and his anti-LBGT laws and arresting those who express political dissent strongly indicate a love of power and not necessarily of country. No doubt he does feel a since of duty to his country, but his reign clearly shows he is ego driven, such as his propaganda, his shirtless pictures, and making it known he could stomp the crap out of people half his age.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
They haven't sunk yet. Several tens of millions of them have been known to die in the various crises they didn't sink in, though. You'd think at some point they'd try to stop the bouncing from one crisis to the next and, you know, try to do something other than just survive.

Well, it's easy for us in the West to judge, since our history is much different than what they've had to face.

No..it's like seeing the speck of dust in the other's eye, without seeing the plank in yours.

Btw...sanctions are unjust and damage the trades between EU and Russia...
Putin has excellent relations with most of Europe.
Exactly, the only people who really suffer are the populations-of both sides. It all goes to show that Trump's election promises regarding not participating in regime change (the USA has a long history of this) were just a lie like much else of what he has said.

Putin is one of the most Machiavellian politicians on the world stage. His invading Georgia during the Olympics and annexation of Crimea were not actions of good will, and his anti-LBGT laws and arresting those who express political dissent strongly indicate a love of power and not necessarily of country. No doubt he does feel a since of duty to his country, but his reign clearly shows he is ego driven, such as his propaganda, his shirtless pictures, and making it known he could stomp the crap out of people half his age.
What's not to like?:D

That "arresting those who express political dissent" is a pretty big thing to not like.
That happens in England too. Our prisons are now full of people who have expressed unpopular and inconvenient political opinions on social media or who have expressed support for groups banned by the British government. They even use Counter Terrorism Police to arrest keyboard warriors. Who's to say that being a keyboard warrior is not a dangerous activity in Englandistan?

Kangaroo Feathers

My argument regarding the USA is perfectly legitimate for it is from that country that the hatred and poison towards Putin and Russia is emanating from.
I know that you reside in Australia-I checked your profile but that does not seem to prevent you from spouting American propaganda. However that should not surprise me as Australia is becoming an American colony.
Still nothing to do with the topic we were discussing. Try again.

Kangaroo Feathers

Why do you have to bring the CIA and Israel into the conversation?
See how I don't try to twist your words? How I actually respond to what you actually say instead of constantly dodging and avoiding? If you are ever interested in an actual conversation, you should try that.