• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Putin won't run for president

Why Putin said so

• Because he really respects (LMAO) the rules of limited time for presidency

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Because he has someone in mind for presidency who will do as he says

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Because he always lies as a rule and will actually become president again

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Shushersbedamned

That's what he said, yes?

Personally I'm for the last because he's a narcissist - choosing to be anything less than now is simply not natural to him.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Putin ran not because he wanted to but because he felt compelled to do so for the love and duty he feels for his country and the many varied peoples of that land. If leaders of other nations felt compelled to serve their peoples instead of ego driven short term personal goals then those countries would be much better off. Politicians around the world need to pay heed, take note, and square themselves away.

Shushersbedamned

Anti-Russian paranoia has been rife in the 'west' for hundreds of years but I have never seen so much of it except in the last few years where it has reached fever pitch.
That's what my abusers have always said when I defend myself on anyway. "Its in your own head that have been anything other than kind to you."

We
Putin ran not because he wanted to but because he felt compelled to do so for the love and duty he feels for his country and the many varied peoples of that land. If leaders of other nations felt compelled to serve their peoples instead of ego driven short term personal goals then those countries would be much better off. Politicians around the world need to pay heed, take note, and square themselves away.
Well said. Unlike practically all 'western' leaders he genuinely strives to serve his people and has a vision for the direction that his country should take in the future. Because he will not grovel at the feet of the American behemoth he has been demonised in the western media which is merely a mouthpiece for the elite which owns and controls the media and selects western 'leaders' who are their mere puppets.

Shushersbedamned

I see you edited your post. May I ask despite all this useless noise - how is Russia better off because of Putin?

You do know that Russia is sinking on almost every way - not climbing in achieement on any way.

Economically, culturally, sociologically - By reputation, well being of its population and by the consant slipping away of its possibilities of resisting the decline and rising for a change.
The problems with the Russian economy have not been helped by American sanctions-something largely outside of the control of Putin. As far as sociological and cultural decline is concerned I fail to see how you can base any judgement on these things as they cannot be measured or quantified. If the population felt that their well being was suffering under Putin then his support would have declined, not increased. You are simply parroting what you have read in the 'western' elite controlled media.

What makes you think the population thinks so?
Put yourself in the shoes of the Russian man in the street. He constantly sees and hears how his country is coming under attack everyday by the 'west'-along with its president and he experiences the effects of sanctions inflicted by Trump. If I were that man I would also feel aggrieved by the 'west' and get behind the man who is the 'west's' number 1 target. Simple psychology.