• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Putin Edorses Biden For President

esmith

Veteran Member
Seems that Putin thinks Biden will be better for Russia than Trump.
So, let me get this straight; although a majority of Biden supporters think that Trump and Putin are "working together" Putin seems to disagree with you.
Could one or more of you Biden supporters please explain why you think Biden would be better for Russia. Either that or just ignor it like you normal ignore anything negative about Biden.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm voting Libertarian in November, so I'm
responding as a non-supporter of Genocide Joe.

I'd expect Putin to say whatever serves him.
Factuality would be irrelevant.
Perhaps he believes that his endorsement
of Biden would hurt Biden, not Trump.
Why? He prefers Trump.
Notice how Trump has already ordered his
party to withhold more aid to Ukraine.

F1fan

Veteran Member
So, let me get this straight; although a majority of Biden supporters think that Trump and Putin are "working together" Putin seems to disagree with you.
Could one or more of you Biden supporters please explain why you think Biden would be better for Russia. Either that or just ignor it like you normal ignore anything negative about Biden.
Conservatives have a pattern of being duped by putin's intelligence operations. Comer got duped by trusting a Russian who fed his lies about Biden. Now @esmith is in the same category of believing putin. putin knows who the chumps are in America.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

I'm not sure how either Trump or Biden would be "better for Russia." I'm not even sure that Putin is better for Russia, but that's for the Russian people to sort out for themselves.

I'd like to think that this wouldn't really change anyone's minds as to whom they're going to vote for. Ideally, Americans should select candidates based on what's better for America, not on what's better (or worse) for Putin or Russia.

F1fan

Veteran Member
I'm not sure how either Trump or Biden would be "better for Russia."
Dictators ARE the nation. What is best for the dictator is "best for the nation". Even Trump talks in terms like this.
I'm not even sure that Putin is better for Russia, but that's for the Russian people to sort out for themselves.
Not easy when they get arrested for just laying flowers on a memorial.
I'd like to think that this wouldn't really change anyone's minds as to whom they're going to vote for. Ideally, Americans should select candidates based on what's better for America, not on what's better (or worse) for Putin or Russia.
MAGAs care more about what is best for Trump than America, or Ukraine, or NATO, or global stability, or healthcare access for women, or voting rights, or diversity, or ....

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You shouldn't believe anything Putin says. He has the same relationship with the Truth as Trump. Putin obviously thinks that those words will or may help him. Perhaps he's trying to represent that Trump isn't his puppet to encourage Americans to vote for Trump who might be afraid of a Russian connection. Perhaps he thinks that his endorsement will tarnish Biden's candidacy the way Republican candidates are now being tarnished by a Trump endorsement. We can only speculate, but this is certain: Putin hates America and would prefer another Trump presidency to a second Biden administration.