• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Prophecy Unfolding

Clara Tea

Just as the scriptures prophesied (Daniel 7:24; Revelation 17:12) things are coming into place concerning end time world events and a 10 nation confederacy. That’s my perspective, anyway. What is yours?

“Biden’s visit to Israel will “focus on the Jewish state’s “increasing integration into the region through the Abraham Accords— normalization agreements Jerusalem signed with the UAE, Bahrain and Morocco — through the strengthening of Israel’s ties with Israel and Egypt and through the creation of a new forum established by the Biden administration that includes the US, the UAE, Israel and India — the I2U2.”

So what are we talking about here? Only a 10-nation confederacy, 9 Arab nations and Israel, based on the Abraham Accords, all coming together to create a Middle East NATO-style organization that puts you smack dab in the middle of the book of Daniel, that’s all. Who’s the first Arab nation willing to join? Jordan. What is Jordan called in Bible? Edom and Moab. What’s in Edom and Moab? Why, it’s Selah Petra. Now do you see how close we really are? The 9 Arab nations are Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Egypt, Iraq and Jordan, add Israel and that brings you to 10. Hmm, I wonder what Mohamed bin Zayed and Emmanuel Macron think of all this progress? I imagine we will be finding out that answer soon and very soon.”

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/def...tion-confederacy-selah-petra-abraham-accords/

You mistakenly worry about Biden making peace with a coalition, and the peace accord between Israel and the Middle East.

Revelation doesn't warn us about peace. It warns us about war (Remember: "Thou shalt not kill.")

Revelation is about Babylon, Iraq. It is not about Israel.

Revelation says that two Satanic demons (Dragon and son Beast) escaped the lake of fire of the bottomless pit of hell, and both inhabited presidents of the most powerful nation in the world (according to Revelation 17:18, which says that the Whore of Babylon is the United States).

Revelation 17:18 (King James Version): "The woman you saw (Whore of Babylon) is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth." (in other words, the United States).

Revelation is about the two Satanic demons (Dragon and son Beast) who both attacked Iraq as leaders of the Whore of Babylon (United States).

Revelation 17–19

The hypertext link above shows an obvious misinterpretation of the bible: "Babylon, which symbolizes the wickedness of the world."

No, no, that is not what the bible says. The bible says that the United States attacked Babylon, defeated it, occupied it, and corrupted it. Babylon was corrupted, and it was not free to run its own elections until the US withdrew, and now you see that anti-American forces took over. US soldiers had raped women and made other women pregnant, then didn't shoulder the responsibility of raising their children. The US military blocked the addresses so Iraqi women couldn't sue them for alimony and child support.

The United States has long been known as a sinful place (Monica Lewinski and Clinton). Notice how God made names sound like "lewd."

Part of Revelation 17:2 (KJV): "intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries."

Part of Revelation 17:8 (KJV): "The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss."

When President Clinton was elected,the George Bush administration once was. While Clinton was president, the Bush administration was not. Then when Clinton was out of office, and W. Bush was elected, the Bush administration (continued by W. Bush) was again.

The United States is going to its destruction (disease, debt, etc).

Part of Revelation 17:11 (KJV): "going to his destruction."

Part of Revelation 17:12 (KJV): "give their power and authority to the beast" (coalition of many nations formed in mere hours).

Part of Revelation 17:15 (KJV): The waters you saw, where the prostitute (United States, Whore of Babylon) sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages." (America is the melting pot of many nationalities).

Part of Revelation 17:16 (KJV): "They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire." (California fires, droughts, debts, disease).

Israel isn't corrupt, the United States is. Biden made peace in the Middle East. W. Bush made war. W. Bush lied to us about the reasons for war.

Attorney General John Ashcroft (an appointee of W. Bush and devout Christian) wrote a book about telling lies to motivate wars, and he is sorry that he participated. The book was "Never Again."

Ambassador Joseph Wilson wrote a book "The Politics of Truth" about W. Bush and Cheney asking him to "bear false witness" against Niger (alleging sale of Uranium to Iraq, to justify the unjust war in Iraq, and motivate yet another war in Niger to steal their resources and country). Wilson refused to lie, so W. Bush and Cheney punished him by outing his CIA wife, Valery Plame.

W. Bush tortured people in Guantanamo and hid it from the American people and the world. The lies and coverups included attorney John Woo redefining the term "torture" so that torture never existed. Redefining is another way of lying.

Lies and murder are acts of Satan.

InChrist

Free4ever
Any day now!

...said the end-times-folks for the past 2000 years.
Not any day, but at the appointed time..

...knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.” 5 For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water, 6 by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water. 7 But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

8 But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
2 Peter 3:3-9

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Just as the scriptures prophesied (Daniel 7:24; Revelation 17:12) things are coming into place concerning end time world events and a 10 nation confederacy. That’s my perspective, anyway. What is yours?

“Biden’s visit to Israel will “focus on the Jewish state’s “increasing integration into the region through the Abraham Accords— normalization agreements Jerusalem signed with the UAE, Bahrain and Morocco — through the strengthening of Israel’s ties with Israel and Egypt and through the creation of a new forum established by the Biden administration that includes the US, the UAE, Israel and India — the I2U2.”

So what are we talking about here? Only a 10-nation confederacy, 9 Arab nations and Israel, based on the Abraham Accords, all coming together to create a Middle East NATO-style organization that puts you smack dab in the middle of the book of Daniel, that’s all. Who’s the first Arab nation willing to join? Jordan. What is Jordan called in Bible? Edom and Moab. What’s in Edom and Moab? Why, it’s Selah Petra. Now do you see how close we really are? The 9 Arab nations are Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Egypt, Iraq and Jordan, add Israel and that brings you to 10. Hmm, I wonder what Mohamed bin Zayed and Emmanuel Macron think of all this progress? I imagine we will be finding out that answer soon and very soon.”

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/def...tion-confederacy-selah-petra-abraham-accords/
I'm old enough to have lived through at least a half-dozen predictions that have went unfulfilled, so my bet is that I'll see another one.

InChrist

Free4ever
I think God is fed up with religionists and will change them for another people.

Since when have religionists shown they want peace? All religionists seem interested in is superiority and telling other religions they are wrong and only they are right.

So God I believe has abandoned those who only want to dominate and control and will raise up a people who really want to get along with each other.

Religionists, by their hatred of other religions have prevented the world from living in peace and are forever creating division and conflicts. God will exchange them for another people. That’s my understanding.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I tend to agree with your view on religionists. I do think, though, that only those whose lives have been transformed, who have died to self and been risen to new life in Christ will ever be able to get along and live in peace.

Thrillobyte

Every wet behind the ears christian thinks his generation is the last generation. i thought the same when I was a Christian 50 years ago. I've since come to the realization it's all nonsense being played up by a bunch of $$$$-hungry Christian writers who write this stuff to make money fleecing gullible Christians who lap this stuff up like spilled milk. Don't fall for it.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I see this ties into the 7 kingdoms and 10 rulers mentioned elsewhere in Revelation, It does not necessarily mean becayse there are 10 Kings, that there will be 10 kingdoms.

This happened with the Message of Muhammad where there was 7 kingdoms and 10 rulers which became the beast.

Thus the Book of Revelation also tells us of the history of the Message and dispensation of Muhammad, that lasted to the year AH1260, as foretold in prophecy.

What happened in the year 1260 is another entire story of faith in our One God. IMHO

Regards Tony

Times, times and half a time, is 3 1/2 years, is 42 months, is 1260 days which again is 1260 years.

1260 years was the dispensation of Muhammad.

The Day of God dawned in the year AH1260.

IMHO Regards Tony

Wow, thanks for that Tony.

Imagine that, both Jesus and Muhammad foretold in such ancient scriptures.

Also the bonus that the Bible is indeed all about the promise of twin Messengers at the end of the age. All about the Bab and Baha'u'llah. Who would have seen that coming?

Well been nice to chat with you and thanks for the heads up Tony. :D;)

All the best and regards Tony.

InChrist

Free4ever
Okay so 'kings' is non-literal but 'kingdom' is literal?o_O

No they were not. Please reread the list of countries and look up a map of the Roman Empire. Also an alliance (e.g. NATO) is not an empire or kingdom.
You can dispute if you like, but as I said, I think it’s just a matter of the terminology of that time when the scriptures were written ( kings/ kingdoms), whereas, modern terms are usually ; leaders, presidents, countries or nations.

I am not saying, nor was the article saying that NATO is a kingdom. What I am saying is that the Roman Empire covered the territory which includes the nations now coming together and involved with the Abraham Accords...

“ a 10-nation confederacy, 9 Arab nations and Israel, based on the Abraham Accords, all coming together to create a Middle East NATO-style organization” ( quoted from the original article in the OP)

“After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, exceedingly strong. It had huge iron teeth; it was devouring, breaking in pieces, and trampling the residue with its feet. It was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns.”
Daniel 7:7

The fourth beast shall be
A fourth kingdom on earth,
Which shall be different from all other kingdoms,
And shall devour the whole earth,
Trample it and break it in pieces.
24 The ten horns are ten kings
Who shall arise from this kingdom.
Daniel 7:23-24

All of the Middle Eastern countries listed were territory which was under Roman rule during the time of the Roman Empire.

Which modern day countries did the Roman Empire cover? [Map] | The Roman Empire

InChrist

Free4ever
I'm old enough to have lived through at least a half-dozen predictions that have went unfulfilled, so my bet is that I'll see another one.
So because a lot of people have made inaccurate predictions does that mean Bible prophecy will NEVER be fulfilled according to God’s timeline?

InChrist

Free4ever
You mistakenly worry about Biden making peace with a coalition, and the peace accord between Israel and the Middle East.

Revelation doesn't warn us about peace. It warns us about war (Remember: "Thou shalt not kill.")

Revelation is about Babylon, Iraq. It is not about Israel.

Revelation says that two Satanic demons (Dragon and son Beast) escaped the lake of fire of the bottomless pit of hell, and both inhabited presidents of the most powerful nation in the world (according to Revelation 17:18, which says that the Whore of Babylon is the United States).

Revelation 17:18 (King James Version): "The woman you saw (Whore of Babylon) is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth." (in other words, the United States).

Revelation is about the two Satanic demons (Dragon and son Beast) who both attacked Iraq as leaders of the Whore of Babylon (United States).

Revelation 17–19

The hypertext link above shows an obvious misinterpretation of the bible: "Babylon, which symbolizes the wickedness of the world."

No, no, that is not what the bible says. The bible says that the United States attacked Babylon, defeated it, occupied it, and corrupted it. Babylon was corrupted, and it was not free to run its own elections until the US withdrew, and now you see that anti-American forces took over. US soldiers had raped women and made other women pregnant, then didn't shoulder the responsibility of raising their children. The US military blocked the addresses so Iraqi women couldn't sue them for alimony and child support.

The United States has long been known as a sinful place (Monica Lewinski and Clinton). Notice how God made names sound like "lewd."

Part of Revelation 17:2 (KJV): "intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries."

Part of Revelation 17:8 (KJV): "The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss."

When President Clinton was elected,the George Bush administration once was. While Clinton was president, the Bush administration was not. Then when Clinton was out of office, and W. Bush was elected, the Bush administration (continued by W. Bush) was again.

The United States is going to its destruction (disease, debt, etc).

Part of Revelation 17:11 (KJV): "going to his destruction."

Part of Revelation 17:12 (KJV): "give their power and authority to the beast" (coalition of many nations formed in mere hours).

Part of Revelation 17:15 (KJV): The waters you saw, where the prostitute (United States, Whore of Babylon) sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages." (America is the melting pot of many nationalities).

Part of Revelation 17:16 (KJV): "They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire." (California fires, droughts, debts, disease).

Israel isn't corrupt, the United States is. Biden made peace in the Middle East. W. Bush made war. W. Bush lied to us about the reasons for war.

Attorney General John Ashcroft (an appointee of W. Bush and devout Christian) wrote a book about telling lies to motivate wars, and he is sorry that he participated. The book was "Never Again."

Ambassador Joseph Wilson wrote a book "The Politics of Truth" about W. Bush and Cheney asking him to "bear false witness" against Niger (alleging sale of Uranium to Iraq, to justify the unjust war in Iraq, and motivate yet another war in Niger to steal their resources and country). Wilson refused to lie, so W. Bush and Cheney punished him by outing his CIA wife, Valery Plame.

W. Bush tortured people in Guantanamo and hid it from the American people and the world. The lies and coverups included attorney John Woo redefining the term "torture" so that torture never existed. Redefining is another way of lying.

Lies and murder are acts of Satan.
I agree with you concerning all the war mongering and violence that goes on. Nevertheless, the scriptures do warn that a world leader at some point will arise promising “peace”, but it will be a deception.

“But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. 2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. 4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. 5 You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. 6 Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober.”
1 Thessalonians 5:1-6

InChrist

Free4ever
Man is the beast because of the ego. The book is uncovering the layers of the psyche to self-realization
Thanks for your thoughts, but I believe the scriptures specifically refer to one final “beast”- global government system and Antichrist world leader.

Sheldon

Veteran Member
the Roman Empire covered the territory which includes the nations now coming together and involved with the Abraham Accords...
So someone once wrote something vague, about countries that were controlled by the largest global empire the world had seen at that point.

'kay....:shrug:

Sheldon

Veteran Member
“After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, exceedingly strong. It had huge iron teeth; it was devouring, breaking in pieces, and trampling the residue with its feet. It was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns.”
Daniel 7:7
Take 4 a day until the symptoms cease, DO NOT TAKE ALCOHOL with this medication. :hugehug:

The text says...

The ten horns are ten kings
Who shall arise from this kingdom.
Daniel 7:24

It doesn’t say one country, but one kingdom and that kingdom was the Roman Empire which will be revived. All the nations involved were a part of the expansive Roman Empire which will again come into world dominance according to biblical prophecy.

Daniel’s attention is drawn to the destructive fourth beast, and he ponders the meaning of its ten horns. Then, a smaller horn begins to grow from the midst of the ten. As the little horn emerges from the beast, three of the original horns are plucked out by the roots. Daniel sees that the little horn has “eyes like the eyes of a human being and a mouth that spoke boastfully” (Daniel 7:8). The proud, boastful words of the little horn continue until the Ancient of Days sets up a day of judgment (verses 9–10).

What are the four beasts in Daniel chapter 7? | GotQuestions.org
That’s correct because the image in Daniel 2, the head of gold - Babylon, chest and arms silver - Persia, belly and thighs - Greece, legs of iron - Rome, feet partly iron partly clay - 10 nations that are forming now, this hasn’t happened yet. The stone cut out of the mountain that crushes all the rest is the Kingdom of Heaven, our King Jesus Christ. It seems we very near the end.
The other dreams Daniel has are explanations and more detail of these kingdoms, what’s really great is you get the dream and the interpretation.

Sheldon

Veteran Member
That’s correct because the image in Daniel 2, the head of gold - Babylon, chest and arms silver - Persia, belly and thighs - Greece, legs of iron - Rome, feet partly iron partly clay - 10 nations that are forming now, this hasn’t happened yet. The stone cut out of the mountain that crushes all the rest is the Kingdom of Heaven, our King Jesus Christ. It seems we very near the end.
The other dreams Daniel has are explanations and more detail of these kingdoms, what’s really great is you get the dream and the interpretation.
5 a day, until the fever breaks...:cool:

Last edited:

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member

SELAH PETRA: They Call It The ‘DEFEND Act’, And It’s A 10-Nation Confederacy In The Middle East To Protect Israel From A Nuclear Attack From Iran
You're taking two extremely general statements based on 'ten kings', one of whom will subdue the rest.

If there were such a thing as supernatural foreknowledge ("prophecy"), why would that prophecy not have been fulfilled by Julius Caesar's conquests in western Europe and Britannia? By Charlemagne's conquests in the 8th-9th century? By Genghis Khan in the 12th century? By the Spanish conquests in the Indies and Americas in the 16th-17th centuries? By the British conquests in the subcontinent in the 18th-19th century? By Napoleon? By the US Indian wars in the 19th century? Briefly by Hitler?

(And that's only a small sample you can do off the top of your head.)