• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Proof Jesus said he is not God in atleast 3 Gospel accounts

Faithofchristian

Simple Equation #1.

God = Good
Jesus = Not Good
Jesus = Not God

Mat 19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
Mat 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Mar 10:17 And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?
Mar 10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

Luk 18:18 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
Luk 18:19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.
--------------------------------------------------------

Simple Equation #2

God = Good
Father = Good
Father = God

Jas 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Col 1:3 We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,

Col 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;
------------------------------------------------------

Closing verses

Act 5:30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.
Act 5:31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
Act 5:32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

Heb 12:9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

In everything that you have said..
You left out one important equation in it all
And it has to do with Jesus Christ.

What is it that Jesus Christ is God..
What is it that Jesus Christ is not God.
Jesus Christ is God...but yet Jesus Christ is not God.
Give that some thought..
That will definitely give you alot to figure out how that works..

Iymus

Jesus Christ is God...but yet Jesus Christ is not God.
Give that some thought

Before the Father was no God formed neither shall there be after him; and we have seen and do testify that our God appointed and anointed his one of a kind son that came in his name and authority .

Faithofchristian

Before the Father was no God formed neither shall there be after him; and we have seen and do testify that our God appointed and anointed his one of a kind son that came in his name and authority .

But left out the most important part.
Jesus Christ is God.
But yet Jesus is not God.
Now how does this work out.
This works this way.
Jesus Christ of flesh and blood is not God.
Inside the body of Jesus Christ is God.
In the Spirit. And not of flesh and blood.

God made himself a body of flesh and blood
And then God entered the body and became Jesus Christ.
That's how it works and the most important part of the quotation.

Iymus

Joh 8:42 KJV Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

Joh 13:3 KJV Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;

Joh 16:28 KJV I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

Ecc 12:13 KJV Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Joh 7:16 KJV Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

Joh 12:49 KJV For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

Joh 15:10 KJV If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

Joh 14:20 KJV At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Joh 13:16 KJV Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.

Luk 6:40 KJV The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.

2Co 11:13 KJV For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Co 11:14 KJV And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

1Jn 5:5 KJV Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

Joh 7:38 KJV He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Joh 10:36 KJV Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Iymus

But left out the most important part.
Jesus Christ is God.
But yet Jesus is not God.
Now how does this work out.
This works this way.
Jesus Christ of flesh and blood is not God.
Inside the body of Jesus Christ is God.
In the Spirit. And not of flesh and blood.

To put it simply and with clarity. Jesus is not Lord Gord, therefore he is not the God of Abraham, therefore he is not the Most High and Possessor of Heaven and Earth who is one himself, and above all, and in all subservient to his will and authority.

Mat 7:21 KJV Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Joh 5:30 KJV I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Joh 5:43 KJV I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Joh 7:17 KJV If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

God of Abraham is God of Abraham full time no matter what. No part time while in flesh.

If God did come in flesh man would simply use that as a precursor to say what man can and cannot do. That is why God sent his only begotten son made under the law.

Gal 4:4 KJV But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

Heb 2:16 KJV For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.
Heb 2:17 KJV Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

Heb 2:18 KJV For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

Last edited:

Faithofchristian

Joh 8:42 KJV Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

Joh 13:3 KJV Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;

Joh 16:28 KJV I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

Ecc 12:13 KJV Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Joh 7:16 KJV Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

Joh 12:49 KJV For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

Joh 15:10 KJV If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

Joh 14:20 KJV At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Joh 13:16 KJV Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.

Luk 6:40 KJV The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.

2Co 11:13 KJV For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Co 11:14 KJV And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

1Jn 5:5 KJV Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

Joh 7:38 KJV He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Joh 10:36 KJV Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Do you not understand what Jesus Christ is saying and you still don't get it.
Didn't you read what you posted. my guess you didn't..had you...you probably would seen what Jesus Christ is saying.

Let's see if you understood this.
John 14:8-9

In what you posted.. didn't you read them at all.
If you had. Then maybe be you would have seen what Jesus Christ was saying.

Jesus Christ also said in John 14:8-9.
8--"Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us"
9--"Jesus said unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet have you not known me, Philip? he that has seen me has seen the Father; and how sayest you then, Show us the Father"

If Philip would have known Jesus Christ then Philip would have known Jesus Christ is the Father.
This is what Jesus Christ is referring to himself about...that he is the Father..
That's so plain to see..that even a small child could understand that.

moorea944

Didn't you read what you posted. my guess you didn't..had you...you probably would seen what Jesus Christ is saying.

Jesus Christ also said in John 14:8-9.
8--"Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us"
9--"Jesus said unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet have you not known me, Philip? he that has seen me has seen the Father; and how sayest you then, Show us the Father"

If Philip would have known Jesus Christ then Philip would have known Jesus Christ is the Father.
This is what Jesus Christ is referring to himself about...that he is the Father..
That's so plain to see..that even a small child could understand that.

Wow, .... It's strange that you are telling every one that even a small child could understand that when you dont. I"ll explain....

Jesus is NOT telling everyone he is God or the father. That would contradict other parts of the bible if he did that. So, what was Jesus saying then to Phillip. First of all, he didnt say that he was the father. Your not bringing up the rest of the verses........

Jesus said, "he that hath seen me hath seen the Father." That's different from , I am God or I am the Father. Jesus NEVER did that. Jesus was doing the work of his father. Plus, God was in his son... not actually, but spiritually.
2 Corin tells us that God was in christ reconcilling the world unto Himself. God was working through his son. Always. Doesnt Jesus tell us that he has come in the father's name? That's different from , I am God..... dont you think?

So Jesus was telling Phillip, look at me.... this is what God would do! But i'm doing his will and work. Also look at Paul, Paul was telling people to look at him and to follow him because he did the work of Christ. Paul wanted people to notice how he acted and was separate from the worldly things, how he followed Christ.

Why did Jesus say, I and my father are one? Is Jesus telling us that he's God? Of course not. Christ was insynce with his father's will and purpose. They were one in spirit as we should be with our Heavenly Father.

Look at John 17 were Jesus is saying that God is in him and Jesus is in his father. And then he talks about us....

"That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me."

So is this saying that we are God or part of a trinity? (which is a false doctrine). No of course not....

Jesus came to do his father's will. God was working "through" his son......... Very simple language...

Faithofchristian

Wow, .... It's strange that you are telling every one that even a small child could understand that when you dont. I"ll explain....

Jesus is NOT telling everyone he is God or the father. That would contradict other parts of the bible if he did that. So, what was Jesus saying then to Phillip. First of all, he didnt say that he was the father. Your not bringing up the rest of the verses........

Jesus said, "he that hath seen me hath seen the Father." That's different from , I am God or I am the Father. Jesus NEVER did that. Jesus was doing the work of his father. Plus, God was in his son... not actually, but spiritually.
2 Corin tells us that God was in christ reconcilling the world unto Himself. God was working through his son. Always. Doesnt Jesus tell us that he has come in the father's name? That's different from , I am God..... dont you think?

So Jesus was telling Phillip, look at me.... this is what God would do! But i'm doing his will and work. Also look at Paul, Paul was telling people to look at him and to follow him because he did the work of Christ. Paul wanted people to notice how he acted and was separate from the worldly things, how he followed Christ.

Why did Jesus say, I and my father are one? Is Jesus telling us that he's God? Of course not. Christ was insynce with his father's will and purpose. They were one in spirit as we should be with our Heavenly Father.

Look at John 17 were Jesus is saying that God is in him and Jesus is in his father. And then he talks about us....

"That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me."

So is this saying that we are God or part of a trinity? (which is a false doctrine). No of course not....

Jesus came to do his father's will. God was working "through" his son......... Very simple language...

Just because you don't understand the simplest things. As a small child would..
Jesus Christ is God..

Matthew 1:21-23--
21--"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins"

22-+"Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying"

23--"Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us"

God is with us in the incarnate of Jesus Christ..embodied in flesh of Jesus Christ; in human form.
"God incarnate" in the body of Christ Jesus.

Iymus

You say I do not understand and you say I do not get it.

no substance to these words in my opinion.

The words that Christ speak and the works that Christ doeth is of the will of the Father "which is in heaven" which is in him. Also his disciples shall do similar works and even greater because Christ goeth unto God our Father which is in heaven

Joh 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Joh 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
Joh 7:17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

If you would have known that the Son came in God our Father's name and authority perhaps you would not interpret the gospel to believe the god of this world that came in his own and

A child understands one proceeds forth and comes from another

Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

a child understands one receives life from another

Joh 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

the begotten or one of a kind knows he did not begat himself

Heb 11:17 By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,

-----------

1Jn 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

Rev 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

moorea944

Jesus Christ is God..

Matthew 1:21-23--
21--"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins"

22-+"Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying"

23--"Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us"

God is with us in the incarnate of Jesus Christ..embodied in flesh of Jesus Christ; in human form.
"God incarnate" in the body of Christ Jesus.

[God is with us in the incarnate of Jesus Christ..embodied in flesh of Jesus Christ; in human form. "God incarnate" in the body of Christ Jesus.]

Already I see a few problems here my friend. Mathew 1 is not saying Jesus is God,.... you are. Look at all of the other verses and chapters in scripture that tells us that God is working through his son. And that God is the God and father of Jesus. Why do you "feel" that Jesus has to be God? Doesnt really make sense does it...

Second, your bringing in words that arent in the bible. Like "incarnate". Do you really know what that word really means? Doesnt fit, does it... Our of all of the words in scripture, why do you have to "bring in" words to fit your beliefs. I never understood that about trinitarians...

If God is actually in Jesus, physically, meaning God changing into a man, then who's in heaven that Jesus prays to?

Faithofchristian

You say I do not understand and you say I do not get it.

The words that Christ speak and the works that Christ doeth is of the will of the Father "which is in heaven" which is in him. Also his disciples shall do similar works and even greater because Christ goeth unto God our Father which is in heaven

Joh 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Joh 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
Joh 7:17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

A child understands one proceeds forth and comes from another

Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

a child understands one receives life from another

Joh 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

the begotten or one of a kind knows he did not begat himself

Heb 11:17 By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,

-----------

1Jn 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

Rev 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

What you don't understand is that God can take many forms this includes being Jesus Christ of flesh and blood..
But the question is..which part of Jesus Christ is God and which part of Jesus Christ is not God ?

Iymus

What you don't understand is that God can take many forms this includes being Jesus Christ of flesh and blood..

What you don't understand is God is not a man neither is he the son of flesh and blood. Man was created on the sixth day while God is the Ancient of Days.

Dan 7:13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

which part of Jesus Christ is God and which part of Jesus Christ is not God ?

the part of the Possessor that the possession is, is subjection unto the will and authority of the Possessor. if not the possession at some point is cast out.

Joh 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

Joh 12:50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Joh 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

Heb 12:9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

Last edited:

Faithofchristian

[God is with us in the incarnate of Jesus Christ..embodied in flesh of Jesus Christ; in human form. "God incarnate" in the body of Christ Jesus.]

Already I see a few problems here my friend. Mathew 1 is not saying Jesus is God,.... you are. Look at all of the other verses and chapters in scripture that tells us that God is working through his son. And that God is the God and father of Jesus. Why do you "feel" that Jesus has to be God? Doesnt really make sense does it...

Second, your bringing in words that arent in the bible. Like "incarnate". Do you really know what that word really means? Doesnt fit, does it... Our of all of the words in scripture, why do you have to "bring in" words to fit your beliefs. I never understood that about trinitarians...

If God is actually in Jesus, physically, meaning God changing into a man, then who's in heaven that Jesus prays to?

Who is Jesus Christ praying to?
Jesus Christ being the Christian example to follow..when Jesus Christ was praying.
Jesus Christ was setting the example how we are to pray to the Father....as Jesus Christ did many times setting forth the example how to part to the Father.

In Matthew 1:20-23

In verse 20 here we find the angle of the Lord appeared unto Joseph.. the soon to be the husband of Mary..

And then in verse 21..the angle saying to Joseph that Mary shall bring forth a son..
and Joseph shall call his name
Jesus...
As stated in verse 22--"Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet"

The prophet being prophet Isaiah 7:14
"Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel"
Notice back in verse 22--( that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet)
The Lord being Jesus Christ..which also is
The Lord God..
In verse 23 we will find the name
( Emmanuel) meaning...God with us)
Seeing that Jesus Christ is Lord..which also is the Lord God...being with us.
Throughout the old testament scriptures..
You'll find Lord God being mention of.

moorea944

Jesus Christ being the Christian example to follow..when Jesus Christ was praying.
Jesus Christ was setting the example how we are to pray to the Father....as Jesus Christ did many times setting forth the example how to part to the Father.

In Matthew 1:20-23

In verse 20 here we find the angle of the Lord appeared unto Joseph.. the soon to be the husband of Mary..

And then in verse 21..the angle saying to Joseph that Mary shall bring forth a son..
and Joseph shall call his name
Jesus...
As stated in verse 22--"Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet"

The prophet being prophet Isaiah 7:14
"Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel"
Notice back in verse 22--( that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet)
The Lord God..
In verse 23 we will find the name
( Emmanuel) meaning...God with us)
Seeing that Jesus Christ is Lord..which also is the Lord God...being with us.
Throughout the old testament scriptures..
You'll find Lord God being mention of.

[Who is Jesus Christ praying to?
Jesus Christ was setting the example how we are to pray to the Father....as Jesus Christ did many times setting forth the example how to part to the Father.]

Correct. We should always pray to our Heavenly Father, not to Jesus. But we pray "through" Jesus's name. That's different.

[In Matthew 1:20-23 In verse 20 here we find the angle of the Lord appeared unto Joseph.. the soon to be the husband of Mary..]
Correct, that was an angel of God not Jesus. Jesus wasnt born yet.

[And then in verse 21..the angle saying to Joseph that Mary shall bring forth a son.. and Joseph shall call his name Jesus... As stated in verse 22--"Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet"]
I think your thinking that because God had a title of Lord and Jesus had a title of Lord they are the same person. "Lord' is just a title of authority. If "Lord" make Jesus God, then all of the people in England and Japan are God too.

[The prophet being prophet Isaiah 7:14 "Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel"
Notice back in verse 22--( that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet) The Lord being Jesus Christ..which also is The Lord God..]

The "Lord" in those verses are God, not Jesus. Your making Jesus God. Stop doing that!!

[Seeing that Jesus Christ is Lord..which also is the Lord God...being with us.]
No... Jesus is the Lord, yes, but it's not saying that he is God. You are..... And it's NOT also the "Lord God".

[Throughout the old testament scriptures.. You'll find Lord God being mention of.]
Yes, that's correct. The "Lord God" is all through the OT. But it's not talking about Jesus, it's talking about our Heavenly Father. You really need to stop with this Jesus is God thing...... Who's telling you this?........

Faithofchristian

What you don't understand is God is not a man neither is he the son of flesh and blood. Man was created on the sixth day while God is the Ancient of Days.

Dan 7:13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

the part of the Possessor that the possession is, is subjection unto the will and authority of the Possessor. if not the possession at some point is cast out.

Joh 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

Joh 12:50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Joh 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

What you don't understand is that Jesus Christ created all things... This includes creating man on the sixth day..

In the book of Colossians
chapter 1..verses 1-17
In verse 1 we find the subject and article is about Jesus Christ..
In verses 16-17 we find Jesus Christ that by him were all things created.
16--"For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him"
17--"And he is before all things, and by him all things consist"
Therefore all things.including the sixth day creating of man were created by him and for him Jesus Christ..

Now as for Daniel 7:13---"saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him"

The Son of man being Jesus Christ being of flesh and blood and not the Son of God..

So lets keep the Son of man separate from Son of God.
So Daniel saw in the night vision one like the Son of man.
This being Jesus Christ being of flesh and blood man..
So Jesus Christ being the flesh and blood man. came with the clouds of heaven this being the angles of heaven. The angles being in white will appear as white clouds of heaven. and the angles brought Jesus Christ to the Ancient of days this being God the Father, and they brought him
( Jesus Christ) near before him
( God the Father)
But remember here Jesus Christ being of flesh and blood man..
What this is revealing..is that
God the Father is greater than Jesus Christ
being of flesh and blood man.
But Jesus Christ as God..is greater than Jesus Christ being of flesh and blood man.

In the book of John we find Jesus Christ stating that the Father is greater than he.
As to how is this possible if Jesus Christ is God the Father?
John 14:28---"You have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If you loved me, you would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I "

God the Father is greater than Jesus Christ being of flesh and blood.
Jesus Christ being God the Father is greater than him being of flesh and blood.

Last edited:

Iymus

you asked a question then deflected. He is praying to the Father first and foremost.

The Lord God..

False.

Seeing that Jesus Christ is Lord..which also is the Lord God...being with us

False. Using Non Specificity and Vaque like language to dismiss what is expedient.

Joh 13:3 Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;

Iymus

What you don't understand is that Jesus Christ created all things... This includes creating man on the sixth day..

In the book of Colossians 1-17
In verse 1 we find the subject and article is about Jesus Christ..
In verses 16-17 we find Jesus Christ that by him were all things created.
16--"For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him"
17--"And he is before all things, and by him all things consist"
Therefore all things.including the sixth day creating of man were created by him and for him Jesus Christ..

False. It was not of the Son's will or authority. The Son did not authorize creation and is the beginning of Creation first and foremost.

God is God and Ancient of Days.God is not firstborn of creation or image of himself.

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

The Son of man being Jesus Christ being of flesh and blood and not the Son of God..

Rom 1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;
Rom 1:4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

Joh 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

So lets keep the Son of man separate from Son of God.

Why?

What this is revealing..is that
God the Father is greater than Jesus Christ
being of flesh and blood man.

God is greater than his anointed past, present , and future.

Jesus Christ being God the Father is greater than him being of flesh and blood.

False.

Joh 13:3 Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;

Joh 1:34 And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.

Joh 19:7 The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.

Made himself and Spoke of himself as the Son of God not God. Speaking the will of who sent him

Joh 7:18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

Faithofchristian

you asked a question then deflected. He is praying to the Father first and foremost.

False.

False. Using Non Specificity and Vaque like language to dismiss what is expedient.

It's evidence that your missing the whole point here..
Jesus knew that the Father had given all things into his hands...
After the death and resurrection of Jesus then all power is given unto Jesus.

As Jesus stated to his disciples in
Matthew 28:16-20.
But pay close attention to verse 18--
"And Jesus came and spake unto them,
saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth"
Therefore Jesus knew that the Father had given him all things.. Jesus received all things after his death and resurrection.
As he stated in Matthew 28:16-20

Faithofchristian

False. It was not of the Son's will or authority. The Son did not authorize creation and is the beginning of Creation first and foremost.

God is God and Ancient of Days.God is not firstborn of creation or image of himself.

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Rom 1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;
Rom 1:4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

Joh 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Why?

God is greater than his anointed past, present , and future.

False.

Joh 1:34 And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.

Joh 19:7 The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.

Made himself and Spoke of himself as the Son of God not God. Speaking the will of who sent him

Joh 7:18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature"

The flesh and blood body of Jesus Christ was made in the image of God...as we all are created in the image of God.

But what sets Jesus apart..
Is God being inside of the body of Jesus.

moorea944

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature"

The flesh and blood body of Jesus Christ was made in the image of God...as we all are created in the image of God.

But what sets Jesus apart..
Is God being inside of the body of Jesus.

[Is God being inside of the body of Jesus]

Now when you say that, do you mean God changed into a man and left heaven to do that? Are you saying that God, our Heavenly Father, wrapped himself in a man's body and came down to earth? So Jesus is not really Jesus, but our GOD masquerading as another person than himself? If that's the case, why go through the birth of Christ then. Not really understanding what your saying here. What are you saying?.....