• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Proof Jesus said he is not God in atleast 3 Gospel accounts

Iymus

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature"

The flesh and blood body of Jesus Christ was made in the image of God...as we all are created in the image of God.

But what sets Jesus apart..
Is God being inside of the body of Jesus.

I don't know how many times one has to say that God is not the firstborn of anyone neither the image of anyone.

God is God and himself first and foremost. All things are of God himself. Keywords are Of and Himself

2Co 5:18 KJV And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

Eph 1:3 KJV Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Eph 1:5 KJV Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

I Am that I Am. Not We are that We Are.

Exo 3:14 KJV And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

You bring up old Testament yet God said his chosen is his righteous servant. God did not bruise himself but allowed his righteous servant to be bruised for his purposes

Isa 53:10 KJV Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

Isa 53:11 KJV He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

Iymus

It's evidence that your missing the whole point here..
Jesus knew that the Father had given all things into his hands...
After the death and resurrection of Jesus then all power is given unto Jesus.

Ironically you are missing two points yet accusing me of missing whole point.

First point is that Christ came from God and will return to God. He came not of himself because God sent him. John 13:3 & John 8:42

The second point is that at a certain point all power will return back to the source and originator being God The Father. 1Corinthians 15:24-28

Faithofchristian

Ironically you are missing two points yet accusing me of missing whole point.

First point is that Christ came from God and will return to God. He came not of himself because God sent him. John 13:3 & John 8:42

The second point is that at a certain point all power will return back to the source and originator being God The Father. 1Corinthians 15:24-28

The point is...Matthew 1:20--
--" But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit"

You do know the Holy Spirit is God right.
Therefore that which is conceived in Mary being God...
Being God with us..
Matthew 1:23---"Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us"

Therefore God in the Spirit was conceived in Mary. Thereby God with us..

Last edited:

Iymus

You do know the Holy Spirit is God right.

False. Subservient to the will of God The Father therefore the Holy Spirit is not the Possessor but his possession.

Mat 6:9 KJV After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Mat 6:10 KJV Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Act 5:30 KJV The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.

Act 5:32 KJV And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

The Holy Spirit is witness and possession of God The Father that bare record .

Therefore God in the Spirit was conceived in Mary. Thereby God with us..

False. Therefore the will of God The Father which is in heaven was done.

Heb 12:9 KJV Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

Faithofchristian

False. Subservient to the will of God The Father therefore the Holy Spirit is not the Possessor but his possession.

Mat 6:9 KJV After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Act 5:30 KJV The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.

Act 5:32 KJV And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

The Holy Spirit is witness and possession of God The Father that bare record .

False. Therefore the will of God The Father which is in heaven was done.

Heb 12:9 KJV Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

Wrong the Spirit of God works together as one.
In mind and Spirit.
That neither one is in the possession of the other..but works together as one..

The disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ came together on the day of Pentecost
and they all were all with one accord in one place...Acts 2:1

The Greek translation in the Strong's Concordance 3661 for the word
( Accord) means, being of one mind..

Now seeing that the disciples came together in one mind..

You do know that Jesus Christ is Lord
right..
Acts 1:21---"Wherefore of these men which have companies with us all the time that Lord Jesus went in and out among us"

Therefore the disciples themselves calling Jesus the Lord Jesus.

Now in Acts 2:39--"For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God Shall call"

Now notice the Lord our God..
This being..the Lord Jesus our God
End of story..

Iymus

Wrong the Spirit of God works together as one.

First and Foremost All things are of God Himself.

His Holy Spirit and Only Begotten are possessions of the Most High our God and Father being the Possessor of Heaven and Earth and one will and authority.

Three that bear witness in heaven being one in agreement because will of the Father alone is done because all things are of him and he is greater than all.

Mat 7:21 KJV Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Joh 5:30 KJV I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Joh 7:17 KJV If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

Joh 8:42 KJV Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

Joh 13:3 KJV Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;

Joh 13:16 KJV Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.

Joh 14:28 KJV Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

1Co 11:3 KJV But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Eph 1:3 KJV Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

That neither one is in the possession of the other..but works together as one..

False.

Rom 1:20 KJV For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Gen 5:1 KJV This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

False. Lesser lord compared to Lord God our God and Father being his head and Possessor of Heaven and Earth. Once you deny who the only Lord God is you then deny his anointed who declared him.

2Co 11:31 KJV The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.

Jud 1:4 KJV For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

False. This is what only begotten Son said.

Luk 4:18 KJV The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
Luk 4:19 KJV To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

This is what Most High did

Act 10:38 KJV How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

End of story..

Ecc 12:13 KJV Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Joh 12:49 KJV For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
Joh 12:50 KJV And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Mat 19:17 KJV And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Joh 15:10 KJV If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

Joh 14:20 KJV At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Iymus

First and Foremost All things are of God Himself.

His Holy Spirit and Only Begotten are possessions of the Most High our God and Father being the Possessor of Heaven and Earth and one will and authority.

Three that bear witness in heaven being one in agreement because will of the Father alone is done because all things are of him and he is greater than all.

Mat 7:21 KJV Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Joh 5:30 KJV I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Joh 7:17 KJV If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

Joh 8:42 KJV Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

Joh 13:3 KJV Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;

Joh 13:16 KJV Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.

Joh 14:28 KJV Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

1Co 11:3 KJV But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

False.

Rom 1:20 KJV For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Gen 5:1 KJV This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

False. Lesser lord compared to Lord God our God and Father being his head and Possessor of Heaven and Earth. Once you deny who the only Lord God is you then deny his anointed who declared him.

2Co 11:31 KJV The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.

Jud 1:4 KJV For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

False. This is what only begotten Son said.

Luk 4:18 KJV The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
Luk 4:19 KJV To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

This is what Most High did

Act 10:38 KJV How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

Ecc 12:13 KJV Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Joh 12:49 KJV For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
Joh 12:50 KJV And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Mat 19:17 KJV And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Joh 15:10 KJV If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

Joh 14:20 KJV At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Joh 17:11 KJV And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

Joh 17:21 KJV That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
Joh 17:22 KJV And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

Faithofchristian

Joh 17:11 KJV And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

Joh 17:21 KJV That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
Joh 17:22 KJV And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

It seems no matter how much evidence is provided you just can not handle it..

This is the last time...I am not going on no further than this once again..

right..
Acts 1:21---"Wherefore of these men which have companies with us all the time that Lord Jesus went in and out among us"

Therefore even the disciples themselves recognized Jesus as Lord Jesus.

Now in Acts 2:39--"For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God Shall call"

End of story.. bye..

Iymus

1Co 10:23 All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.

if you keep the Son's word you will know he came in God our Father's name and authority and that all things are of and originate with the Father himself because he is the only true God.

Joh 17:6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.
Joh 17:7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.

right.

Not Lord God but proccedeth forth and came from him and received the kingdom from him.

Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

Mar 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;

Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

1Co 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

End of story.. bye..

Lord God being The God and Father of lesser lords and righteous servants is one will and authority.

1Co 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Eph 1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

2Co 11:31 The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.

Before Me " The Father" was no God Formed Neither shall there be after me "The Father".

Exo 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Isa 43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

1Jn 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

Act 5:31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Joh 5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

moorea944

This is the last time...I am not going on no further than this once again..

right..

Therefore even the disciples themselves recognized Jesus as Lord Jesus.

End of story.. bye..

Are saying that because Jesus is called Lord and God is also called Lord at times, that makes them the same person, meaning... Jesus is God? I hope not, but it seems that you are? Why? Just curious.......

Faithofchristian

Are saying that because Jesus is called Lord and God is also called Lord at times, that makes them the same person, meaning... Jesus is God? I hope not, but it seems that you are? Why? Just curious.......

The Lord God and the Lord Jesus.
Are the same Lord God.
There is only one Lord God being the Lord Jesus Christ..

Jesus Christ is our saviour..
would you agree?
Seeing Jesus Christ is our saviour.

In the book of Titus 3:4-6.
4---"But after that the kindness and love of
God our Saviour toward man appeared"

Notice ( God our Saviour)
Jesus Christ being our saviour.
Thereby Jesus being God our Saviour.
Notice in verse 6 below Jesus Christ our savior...there's only one saviour and that is
Jesus our God our saviour.

5-- "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost"

6--"Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour"

Therefore Jesus Christ our God our savior.

Last edited:

Iymus

Jesus Christ is our saviour..
would you agree?

False. Appointed Saviour.

The one whose name and authority he came in is our saviour.

Joh 5:43 KJV I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

The one who sent him is our Saviour.

1Jn 4:14 KJV And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

The one whose power raised is our Saviour.

Act 5:31 KJV Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

1Co 6:12 KJV All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

1Co 6:14 KJV And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.

But

Joh 5:44 KJV How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?