• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Profession of faith.....

Scott1

Aaaaaaaah....... back on RF...... back on my favorite thread!

Jesus Chist is my Lord and Savior.

Peace be with one and all in the unity of the Holy Spirit.

madhatter85

Transhumanist
Jesus Christ is my savior and my redeemer. He is the great Mediator and Creator. He is my brother.

God is my Heavenly Father and my Lord. He is the Great Divine.

The Holy Ghost is my Guide, my medium by which My Heavenly Father communicates with me.

Without all Them...I would be Lost.

uu_sage

God is love
[SIZE=-1]Egy az Isten- God is one

I believe in the universal love of God
the spiritual leadership and authority of Jesus Christ
the trustworthiness of the Bible as a source of divine revelation,
the need of repentance
and the forgiveness of sin,
and the final harmony of ALL SOULS with God

[/SIZE]

Henk

O Lord Jesus....O help me recognise
What is true and what is lie

O Lord from you...........I came
You are real LOVE...why I went astray

You are real bliss for ever more
You have it all for us in store

O Lord...please lead me to your lovely heart
The place where all bliss and joy will start

rheff78

I'm your huckleberry.
We believe in one God,
the Father, the Almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all that is, seen and unseen.

We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ,
the only Son of God,
eternally begotten of the Father,
God from God, light from light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made,
of one Being with the Father;
through him all things were made.
For us and for our salvation
he came down from heaven,
by the power of the Holy Spirit, He was of the Virgin Mary

For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate;
he suffered death and was buried.
On the third day he rose again
in accordance with the Scriptures;
he ascended into heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead,
and his kingdom will have no end.

We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life,
who proceeds from the Father [and the Son],
with the Father and the Son he is worshiped and glorified,
he has spoken through the prophets.
We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church.
We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.
We look for the resurrection of the dead,
and the life of the world to come. Amen.

The Great Architect

I give thanks to Jesus every day. For my family, for the fact that I can understand this illness, and the disguised blessing it brings. For my ongoing sanity, and peace of mind, and for taking care of my little sister, who is now in heaven. And for the many moments of happiness, that I am still able to enjoy.

Also, for the gift of speech, which so many in my position do not possess.

Thank you, Lord.

(I'm new to this)

Starfish

Please no sarcasm
"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins." (2 Nephi 25:26, Book of Mormon)

Lucian

Theologian
Lucian, what is the significance of what you have listed under 'religion'? I am just curious.

You're welcome to ask! It describes my tradition and faith. Both parts of it have been derogatory but later viewed more neutrally (atleast by some). Unique to it is that Christ has a beginning, yet has a divine pre-existence, the subordination of Christ to the true God, our Father, and the preservation of the true God's monarchy. Feel free to ask if you wish to know more.

Scott1

O most holy Trinity, Almighty God, we adore You, who give life and vigor to every creature and who shed light eternal where there is darkness. We offer you our hearts, our souls, and our whole being, today and on the days to come, that we may offer perfect praise and love to your glorious Name. Amen.

O Father almighty, we thank you wholeheartedly for all the blessings and graces You have so generously given us then and now.

O merciful Christ Jesus, wash away our sins with your most precious blood. Feel the beating of our hearts and make them like your own. Oh, dear Jesus, wipe away our tears and pardon us for our sinfulness. Be with us, O Lord, until our dying day that we may be worthy of your mercy and forgiveness.

O Holy Spirit, our guide and inspiration, lead us to the right path. And if, on our way, we encounter difficulties and trials, do not allow us to fall or lose hope. Grant us the graces we need daily that we may also share our blessings with our fellowmen. And when the time comes, O Holy Spirit, lead us to the place that is secure, full of joy and eternal peace.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior

Amen.

Fish-Hunter

Rejoice in the Lord!
The entire Word of God is truth.

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers! - Matthew 7

We are sanctified by the truth of the Holy Bible.

John 17:17:
Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth