• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Profession of faith.....

Scott1

571.jpg

Lord Jesus, I come before You just as I am. I am sorry for all my sins. I repent of my sins, please forgive me. In Your name, I forgive all others for what they have done against me. I renounce Satan, the evil spirits and all their works. I give You my entire self, Lord Jesus, now and forever. I invite You into my life Jesus. I accept You as my Lord, God and Saviour. Heal me, change me, strengthen me in body, soul and spirit. Come Lord Jesus, cover me with Your Precious Blood and fill me with Your Holy Spirit. I love You Lord Jesus. I Praise You Jesus. I Thank You Jesus. I shall follow You every day of my life. Amen.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
Jesus the same yesterday, today and forever Amen

For God so loved the world that he sent his son to die, that we might live and have eternal life.

ayani

Iesus, the way, the truth, and the life, is my Lord and Saviour. He is my help, my salvation, my master. i have decided to follow Him, to be His disciple and His daughter. thanks be to God for letting me hear His call clearly, and see His works.

EarthenwareMosaicCross2038260.jpg

ayani

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour. may all who hear of Him and His merciful works come to Him humbly and thankfully, and realize that none will see Him if they profess that they can already see, but that those who come admittedly blind and have faith in Him will be able to see.

then Jesus cried out, "when a man believes in Me, he does not believe in Me only, but in the One who sent Me. when he looks at Me, he sees the One who sent Me. I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness." John 12:44-46

christ.jpg

PastorTom

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.
Jesus = "The LORD Saves"
Christ = "The anointed one" (anointed = poured over, rubbed into as with oil)

LORD= YAHWEH = the four letter tentagram that is the formal NAME of the Living God. The NAME is "IAM that IAM ever existing, eternal, self generating, self sustaining, generator of all things, judge of all, merciful to all, patient, long suffering, thoroughly acquainted with grief, a warrior, healer. and father to all. He is the ancient one who has created all things with the breath of his mouth, He is in, all, above all, before and after all, below all, He is all in all Echad.
Savior= The one who saves and who is saving me right now from death into life eternal which is simply knowing Him as He is Eternal Life.
All this made possible by His own effort, available, but not accepted by all.

Its a good deal for real!

Last edited:

Dunemeister

Gott ist nur Liebe.
Vagt fur die Liebe alles zu geben.
Gott ist nur Liebe
Gebt Euch onne Furcht.

Sorry I couldn't get the german special characters to work.

SpiritualBeing

Sorry for being a party pooper, but I would like to post something a bit different.

God is my Lord and Heavenly Father.
Jesus Christ is my Mentor and Savior.

May the love of God and Christ pour down upon your heads, like rain form the heavens above. May you come to understand the Lord's Word, and allow the Holy Spirit to flow through your veins.

ecupostle

Indoctrinated at the NAC
JC is the man!... you can take that to the bank! He's also our Lord, Savior, brother...and friend. He died to save us and I would gladly do the same for all sinners...wouldn't you?

Luke: 22:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away... but my words shall not pass away.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior!!

I know that my Redeemer lives
O what sweet joy this sentence gives
He lives, He lives who once was dead,
He lives, my everlasting Head.

He lives salvation to impart
He lives to cleanse my blackened heart
He lives, what joy this sentence brings,
He lives, my everlasting King.

1tim115

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon

I know that my Redeemer lives
O what sweet joy this sentence gives
He lives, He lives who once was dead,
He lives, my everlasting Head.

He lives salvation to impart
He lives to cleanse my blackened heart
He lives, what joy this sentence brings,
He lives, my everlasting King.
Oh, my goodness! I had no idea that this was not an LDS hymn! A lot of the hymns in the LDS hymn book were written by LDS authors. I had assumed this one was, too. (I'm assuming it's a hymn for you, too, and not just a poem. I wonder if we sing it to the same music.)